My point is it possible that he is scared or is he lying to me???
He is not lying to you. This is probably the biggest fear a guy has.
Reinforce the fact that he doesn't "suck" at sex. "Coming" fast is something most guys do until they learn how to not do it. In fact, many
women cannot orgasm from intercourse alone. They need some kind of direct stimulation to their clitoris in order to have an orgasm.
This is especially tough if an inexperienced guy marries an experienced woman.
The thing your husband wants most in life is to be your hero.
I also wouldn't take the porn thing personally. You have the perfect husband, in one sense, that he told you the exact reason why he engages in it. It really doesn't have anything to do with you.
Dr. David Reuben wrote a book a couple of decades ago in which he said "...masturbation..... 99% of boys do it....and the other 1 % are liars...."
I'm 61 years old, and on my 3rd marriage, and I can't tell whether my wife orgasms, or not. She says that she does, and that it's "good". But, I still have doubts, and if I'm completely honest, I'm still afraid.