Re: Bedroom etiquette?
Simple answer is there's no passion in the marriage.
There's a number of reasons, probably a combination or all of the following:
* In a level 1 or 2 relationship (In it for their own needs - driven by fear at some level, and not coming from a true place of love)
* Not meeting each others 6 human needs a the level they both desire. Probably scoring between 0-6 on a 0-10 scale.
* No polarity - Husband no longer dominant in masculine energy, wife is no longer dominant in feminine energy or both.
* Have no plans for an outstanding relationship. Good relationships gets poor results, excellent relationships get good results, outstanding relationships get outstanding results. Most people get divorced cause they're in a good relationship.
* Not loving the spouse in a way where it's accepted by them
* Man not being present
I've written topics on the above on the forums, a lil short on time to explain it, but do a search and you'll find them.
Last edited by Greatermindset; 12-18-2008 at 01:28 AM.