Size issues - Page 5 - Talk About Marriage
General Relationship Discussion Although anyone can post anywhere on Talk About Marriage, this section is for people interested in general relationship and marriage advice.

User Tag List

 72Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #61 of 87 (permalink) Old 03-01-2017, 09:29 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 172
Re: Size issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve1000 View Post
At size 13 (US), I have about 1/2 the selection to choose from compared with other men with less endowed feet. I'm at my wits end!
12 E wide, I feel ya and I am only 5"9.5

DepressedHusband is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #62 of 87 (permalink) Old 03-01-2017, 09:40 AM
Member
 
tropicalbeachiwish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: La La Land
Posts: 1,893
Re: Size issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by xMadame View Post
My range for a guys manhood is 7-11. Under 7 and I cannot reach the big O, over 11 and it hurts doing certain things.

I agree with others, I think it is about body proportions. I am petite, but I have booty and big breasts and a smaller man just doesn't do it for me.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
11 inches?! Holy ****. Is that possible?

Ouch. I'd run for the hills.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

"Life always offers you a second chance. It's called tomorrow."
tropicalbeachiwish is online now  
post #63 of 87 (permalink) Old 03-01-2017, 10:02 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 2,912
Re: Size issues

When I hear about >10" penises, I suspect people are using a different way to measure. If you look at the wikipedia page, there are very few penises above 7" long or 1.9" diameter. There are larger men but they are very rare.

My impression is that the average male penis size is about 5.25" long and the average size reported in online discussion groups is 8" long.

The OP could be one of the rare men with an 8" penis. It would be very rare to see an 11" penis even in porn.



Quote:
Originally Posted by tropicalbeachiwish View Post
11 inches?! Holy ****. Is that possible?

Ouch. I'd run for the hills.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
uhtred is online now  
 
post #64 of 87 (permalink) Old 03-01-2017, 04:08 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 195
Re: Size issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhtred View Post
When I hear about >10" penises, I suspect people are using a different way to measure. If you look at the wikipedia page, there are very few penises above 7" long or 1.9" diameter. There are larger men but they are very rare.



My impression is that the average male penis size is about 5.25" long and the average size reported in online discussion groups is 8" long.



The OP could be one of the rare men with an 8" penis. It would be very rare to see an 11" penis even in porn.


https://www.verywell.com/how-to-meas...is-size-906786




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
xMadame is online now  
post #65 of 87 (permalink) Old 03-01-2017, 04:33 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: UK
Posts: 1,906
Re: Size issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhtred View Post
When I hear about >10" penises, I suspect people are using a different way to measure. If you look at the wikipedia page, there are very few penises above 7" long or 1.9" diameter. There are larger men but they are very rare.

My impression is that the average male penis size is about 5.25" long and the average size reported in online discussion groups is 8" long.

The OP could be one of the rare men with an 8" penis. It would be very rare to see an 11" penis even in porn.
There are massive variations in penis sizes just as there are in any other parts of our bodies. If the average is 6ins which is what I read, then there are bound to be many men above 8 as well as many way below.
To me size of the penis isn't an issue at all. I fall in love with the man, and I care little if that man has a small or large penis. As it is my first and second husband are/were both a bit over the 6 inch average, but if they were larger or smaller I wouldn't have worried. There are things you can do in sex to compensate for the v small and the v large to make things work no matter how small or large the lady is. The vagina is designed to stretch a lot.
I didn't even see my second husband naked till we married anyway, but he was the man for me whatever he had down there.
Diana7 is online now  
post #66 of 87 (permalink) Old 03-01-2017, 07:23 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 2,912
Re: Size issues

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_...ength_only.svg

8" is 20.3cm, so if you look at the graph, not a lot of that size. The highest point on the graph at 6.8" is only about 1% and its dropping fast with size.

I do completely agree that size is a very minor issue.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana7 View Post
There are massive variations in penis sizes just as there are in any other parts of our bodies. If the average is 6ins which is what I read, then there are bound to be many men above 8 as well as many way below.
To me size of the penis isn't an issue at all. I fall in love with the man, and I care little if that man has a small or large penis. As it is my first and second husband are/were both a bit over the 6 inch average, but if they were larger or smaller I wouldn't have worried. There are things you can do in sex to compensate for the v small and the v large to make things work no matter how small or large the lady is. The vagina is designed to stretch a lot.
I didn't even see my second husband naked till we married anyway, but he was the man for me whatever he had down there.
uhtred is online now  
post #67 of 87 (permalink) Old 03-01-2017, 07:25 PM
Forum Supporter
 
TX-SC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,659
Re: Size issues

Size 13 shoe here. I don't have any issues finding shoes that fit, except maybe in the closeout bin.

I feel sorry for any woman that can only O with a 7" or longer penis. Based on studies, your odds of finding one are generally low.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

"You are talking about the nonsensical ravings of a lunatic mind!" Victor Von Frankenstein
TX-SC is online now  
post #68 of 87 (permalink) Old 03-02-2017, 04:12 AM
Member
 
Spicy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Depends on time of year
Posts: 766
Re: Size issues

I am having difficulty in my marriage. The problems we are dealing with are mostly from my side. My husband is very patient with these issues. First, I have large, volumptious breasts. Second, my hair is long, full, shines and always smells like berries. Next, my waist is tiny, giving me almost a perfect hourglass type figure compared to my hips and chest. My legs are long, and look amazing in short skirts, or pretty much anything I wear.

To make matters worse, my personality is so captivating, every man I meet quickly thinks he is in love with me. My vag is so perfect, men have described it as being their silky pleasure hole. I love sex, and mostly want to give out BJs or whatever else my partner wants, whenever he wants it. I orgasm easily from every position. I have never had PMS and in addition to sex, my favorite pass times in life are cooking and cleaning for the man I love. Has anyone else experienced these trials? How did you cope?

Ciao,

Spicy
Spicy is online now  
post #69 of 87 (permalink) Old 03-02-2017, 04:49 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 229
Re: Size issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhtred View Post
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_...ength_only.svg

8" is 20.3cm, so if you look at the graph, not a lot of that size. The highest point on the graph at 6.8" is only about 1% and its dropping fast with size.

I do completely agree that size is a very minor issue.


If this data is accurate, and I have no reason to believe it isn't, how has xMadame found >7" so many times to know what works for her and what doesn't. She would have had to go through many thousands. More likely she is not accurate in her estimates. A standard caulking tube is about 8.5" long and a little over 6" circumference, and a roll of paper towels is 11" long.
manwithnoname is offline  
post #70 of 87 (permalink) Old 03-02-2017, 05:30 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 229
Re: Size issues

A comedienne once said:

" The size of a man's penis is not important....unless you are going to have sex with him"

manwithnoname is offline  
post #71 of 87 (permalink) Old 03-02-2017, 06:04 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: UK
Posts: 1,906
Re: Size issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spicy View Post
I am having difficulty in my marriage. The problems we are dealing with are mostly from my side. My husband is very patient with these issues. First, I have large, volumptious breasts. Second, my hair is long, full, shines and always smells like berries. Next, my waist is tiny, giving me almost a perfect hourglass type figure compared to my hips and chest. My legs are long, and look amazing in short skirts, or pretty much anything I wear.

To make matters worse, my personality is so captivating, every man I meet quickly thinks he is in love with me. My vag is so perfect, men have described it as being their silky pleasure hole. I love sex, and mostly want to give out BJs or whatever else my partner wants, whenever he wants it. I orgasm easily from every position. I have never had PMS and in addition to sex, my favorite pass times in life are cooking and cleaning for the man I love. Has anyone else experienced these trials? How did you cope?
LOL
Diana7 is online now  
post #72 of 87 (permalink) Old 03-02-2017, 06:08 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 195
Size issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by manwithnoname View Post
If this data is accurate, and I have no reason to believe it isn't, how has xMadame found >7" so many times to know what works for her and what doesn't. She would have had to go through many thousands. More likely she is not accurate in her estimates. A standard caulking tube is about 8.5" long and a little over 6" circumference, and a roll of paper towels is 11" long.


We are talking about AVERAGES here.








Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
xMadame is online now  
post #73 of 87 (permalink) Old 03-02-2017, 06:41 AM
Member
 
alexm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,837
Re: Size issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsontherocks View Post
Small issue it seems. Several women have had issue with my size. However, my member apparently has caused soreness in their vaginas as one even said it's hard to fit it in her mouth, thus no oral sex. I do not find that I am that big. Just for kicks, I did some measuring. It's a bit over 8 inches erect with a 6.4 circumference. Again, I do not find that I am that big. Each woman has said I've been their biggest. However, I find that hard to believe. Have others run in to this problem? How do they mitigate the situation?
I'm in inch shorter than you, and about .2, .3 thicker, and no, never had any real problems.

Ex wife was small (4'11" and less than 100lbs), and it wasn't a good fit, but it didn't hurt her, either. Yes, oral was out, but she had TMJ to begin with, anyway.

Current wife, in all honesty, could easily handle bigger. It works fine, but it's not a tight fit, believe it or not. The one saving grace, IMO, is that the head is bigger than the shaft (almost 8 around), and she HAS commented on how that feels. She'd be a size queen for sure, if she cared about sex

Only one woman in my experience wouldn't have been able to take it, and we didn't even try. Didn't even talk about it. I'm not sure she'd have been able to handle average, TBH.

The other women I've been with - no problem.

It's all relative, man. There are women out there (as I pointed out above) that would have a hard time with average, and there are women who are a better fit for an elephant penis (like my wife).

But if it causes pain or discomfort, then it's simply not a good fit. Either work around it somehow, or find somebody else, unfortunately. Same with smaller-endowed men. Really depends on what each person wants from a sexual relationship. My wife prefers PIV over everything else, so if it didn't work, she'd be SOL in that dept. As I said, sex is not that important to her, so I think she'd survive, but others may require satisfactory PIV in order to continue a relationship with someone. Like anything related to relationships, each partner has a hierarchy of needs, and it's up to them to decide if their partner meets them or not, or whether they can take a flyer on one or two of them.

"Every time I read your posts about your wife I want to swallow strychnine."
alexm is offline  
post #74 of 87 (permalink) Old 03-02-2017, 07:31 AM
Member
 
tropicalbeachiwish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: La La Land
Posts: 1,893
Re: Size issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spicy View Post
I am having difficulty in my marriage. The problems we are dealing with are mostly from my side. My husband is very patient with these issues. First, I have large, volumptious breasts. Second, my hair is long, full, shines and always smells like berries. Next, my waist is tiny, giving me almost a perfect hourglass type figure compared to my hips and chest. My legs are long, and look amazing in short skirts, or pretty much anything I wear.

To make matters worse, my personality is so captivating, every man I meet quickly thinks he is in love with me. My vag is so perfect, men have described it as being their silky pleasure hole. I love sex, and mostly want to give out BJs or whatever else my partner wants, whenever he wants it. I orgasm easily from every position. I have never had PMS and in addition to sex, my favorite pass times in life are cooking and cleaning for the man I love. Has anyone else experienced these trials? How did you cope?
Lol.

It's a tough life for you!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

"Life always offers you a second chance. It's called tomorrow."
tropicalbeachiwish is online now  
post #75 of 87 (permalink) Old 03-02-2017, 09:35 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 496
Re: Size issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spicy View Post
I am having difficulty in my marriage. The problems we are dealing with are mostly from my side. My husband is very patient with these issues. First, I have large, volumptious breasts. Second, my hair is long, full, shines and always smells like berries. Next, my waist is tiny, giving me almost a perfect hourglass type figure compared to my hips and chest. My legs are long, and look amazing in short skirts, or pretty much anything I wear.

To make matters worse, my personality is so captivating, every man I meet quickly thinks he is in love with me. My vag is so perfect, men have described it as being their silky pleasure hole. I love sex, and mostly want to give out BJs or whatever else my partner wants, whenever he wants it. I orgasm easily from every position. I have never had PMS and in addition to sex, my favorite pass times in life are cooking and cleaning for the man I love. Has anyone else experienced these trials? How did you cope?
You need to come over and mow my lawn!

You are awesome!
Luvher4life is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on Talk About Marriage, you must first register. Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Important! Your username will be visible to the public next to anything you post and could show up in search engines like Google. If you are concerned about anonymity, PLEASE choose a username that will not be recognizable to anyone you know.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ring finger = penis size (w/poll!) alexm The Men's Clubhouse 49 07-18-2016 12:10 PM
Mom issues Illbehisfoolagain General Relationship Discussion 26 02-16-2016 09:44 PM
Chronic Inlaw Issues Damaging Marriage frusdil General Relationship Discussion 32 01-14-2016 09:10 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome