Yes he was really good to me when we didn't get our daughter, I was working to support myself because he use to give me less money that if I buy household stuff nothing remains to me.
We were dating for two years and then got married. Yes his mother doesn't work too. And she gives him head and when he hit me once and I called her that m leaving home.. She came and said I should learn to let go such stuff.. It happens. I understood this woman gives head to the son.
Yes I have made friends since m from another country, but he doesn't let me go out with them, starts fightin with me and just creates a mess that I end up in tears.
Posted via Mobile Device
What about your family? Do you have them close by? Are they supportive? From what I read so far, looks like your husband trying to control you and doesn't treat you with respect or care. That is not good. Not sure if he is just taking you for granted or if there is another woman. For starters I would strongly advice:
(1) Do not cry or beg in front of him or appear weak in any way: There might be some people who would melt seeing the tears of their wife, but your husband doesn't seem to be one of them; at least not at this point. The weaker you portray yourself in front of him the stronger he will think he is and will be tempted to treat you like crap. Try to find the strength within you, remember some challenging things you might have done in the past, obstacle you have overcome etc and make yourself stable, confident and emotionally independent.
(2) Reduce your expectations from him till things improve or get worse. That way you will not be disappointed or emotional.
(3) As others mention keep an eye on him. Something doesn't seem right here. What triggered him to radically change his behavior?
(4) Try to make yourself independent so that you would be in a position to consider options if required.
(5) Try to engage yourself in some hobby, books or something in your free time. Empty mind is a devil's mind and you will keep thinking about this 24/7 and in the process would react likewise. Just be distant, calm, composed and strong in front of your husband. Just in case he is taking you for granted he needs to know he shouldn't be. No need to fight or invoke conflicts.. just be cool, and do not be disturbed by his actions. Remember nobody can insult you, hurt you or demean you without your permission.