I would like to all hear your opinion on this, especially from those experienced long time TAM members. Women especially, please free to chime in.
If you received these lines, or your wife exhibited these actions, how sure are you that she was carrying on an affair, even if you do not have any concrete evidence, ie. Facebook, email, private investigator?
1. The classic "I love you but I am not in love with you"
2. You are controlling.
3. I have felt like this for over 5 years.
4. I need my space.
5. We need to work on ourselves first before we can work on this marriage.
6. Counseling won't work for us.
7. Marriage history re-write.
My marriage is over, but yes, these lines were given to me. There were more and I already forgot the other ones, maybe you guys would like to add some more to jolt my memory.
So what do you say, cheating or not?