Go time...and time to go. Sucks... - Page 57
 Talk About Marriage
  The Marriage Advice and Relationship Help Forums
  right
Forums - For Therapists - Link to Us - Advertise  

    A Public Forum Provided by The Family & Marriage Counseling Directory
Register FAQ Community Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Navigation »Talk About Marriage »Talk About Divorce and Separation »Going Through Divorce or Separation » Go time...and time to go. Sucks...

Going Through Divorce or Separation A new addition to our forums, a place to go for sharing and support for those going through divorce and separation.

Like Tree94Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-17-2011, 12:04 PM   #841 (permalink)
Member
 
Almostrecovered's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: SEPA
Posts: 8,485
Default Re: Go time...and time to go. Sucks...

next you leave after visiting she will give you a fist bump
__________________
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Newbies please read this
My story
Almostrecovered is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 10-17-2011, 12:28 PM   #842 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 206
Default Re: Go time...and time to go. Sucks...

Hey sham hope things r getting better for you as time goes by!!!
I have a technical question for you. I am a bit suspicious of my wife and want to check iphone texts especially one deleted sat night. Tried plugging in her iphone and pressing backup but no text message backup file was produced.... Any idea why? Im not a tech wizard but thought all this required was to backup her phone. We both have iphone me 4 and hers is 3g.... The back up did produce a file but inside it wasnt that one with all the texts in between that other non legible stuff
Posted via Mobile Device
Thehusband2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 12:36 PM   #843 (permalink)
Member
 
Almostrecovered's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: SEPA
Posts: 8,485
Default Re: Go time...and time to go. Sucks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thehusband2 View Post
Hey sham hope things r getting better for you as time goes by!!!
I have a technical question for you. I am a bit suspicious of my wife and want to check iphone texts especially one deleted sat night. Tried plugging in her iphone and pressing backup but no text message backup file was produced.... Any idea why? Im not a tech wizard but thought all this required was to backup her phone. We both have iphone me 4 and hers is 3g.... The back up did produce a file but inside it wasnt that one with all the texts in between that other non legible stuff
Posted via Mobile Device
How to Access and Read the iPhone SMS Text Message Backup Files

or you can get this program instead

iPhone Backup Extractor for Windows and Mac
__________________
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Newbies please read this
My story
Almostrecovered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 12:43 PM   #844 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 206
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almostrecovered View Post
Thanks but i think wife would notice this on our cpu!!! Sorting through the backfile although not as eAsy would keep this stealth. Its just when i plugged her phone while she was in bathrroom and pressed backup.... The file with texts was NOT produced ... Any cpu/iphone experts out there????
Posted via Mobile Device
Thehusband2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 12:45 PM   #845 (permalink)
Member
 
Almostrecovered's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: SEPA
Posts: 8,485
Default Re: Go time...and time to go. Sucks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thehusband2 View Post
Thanks but i think wife would notice this on our cpu!!! Sorting through the backfile although not as eAsy would keep this stealth. Its just when i plugged her phone while she was in bathrroom and pressed backup.... The file with texts was NOT produced ... Any cpu/iphone experts out there????
Posted via Mobile Device
that's why I gave you the first link it tells you where the files go on different OS or mac or PC
__________________
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Newbies please read this
My story
Almostrecovered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 12:47 PM   #846 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 206
Default Re: Go time...and time to go. Sucks...

Posted via Mobile Device
Thehusband2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 12:48 PM   #847 (permalink)
Member
 
Shamwow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,151
Default Re: Go time...and time to go. Sucks...

The husband2 - not sure what details you already have...but the file you want is named:

"3d0d7e5fb2ce288813306e4d4636395e047a3d28"

It's in a folder called:
[0a06be405552d7d5f7baa38d98795552ef981788]

Within the MobileSync folder on the computer after a backup as been run...
Shamwow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 12:51 PM   #848 (permalink)
Member
 
Almostrecovered's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: SEPA
Posts: 8,485
Default Re: Go time...and time to go. Sucks...

lets start from the top-

1) what type of computer did you sync the phone with?
2) what OS are you using?
3) does she normally sync her phone to that computer and do you have itunes installed on it?
__________________
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Newbies please read this
My story
Almostrecovered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 12:53 PM   #849 (permalink)
Member
 
Shamwow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,151
Default Re: Go time...and time to go. Sucks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almostrecovered View Post
next you leave after visiting she will give you a fist bump
Totally. Maybe we can watch Dexter, make prank calls and then give each other noogies.
Shamwow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 12:54 PM   #850 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 206
Default Re: Go time...and time to go. Sucks...

Thanks yes i was looking in mobile sync folder and there was a new colder creayed dated the 17th. It had a bunch of files just not that one... I was playing around with my new i phone yesterday to learn how to quickly backup, find file, then copy and paste into email to review at work.... Everything went accordinfg to plan but file wasnt produced i also noticed that when backing up my phone the little status bar indicating progress of bu show something like 1of 4 then 2 of 4 etc... Whereas with wifes, it just said "backing" up and then finished but i didnt see the bar filling up as the back up proceeded... Any reason why a backup wouldnt work????
Posted via Mobile Device
Thehusband2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 12:55 PM   #851 (permalink)
Member
 
Almostrecovered's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: SEPA
Posts: 8,485
Default Re: Go time...and time to go. Sucks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamwow View Post
Totally. Maybe we can watch Dexter, make prank calls and then give each other noogies.
I'll bring the silly string and the bong!
__________________
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Newbies please read this
My story
Almostrecovered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 12:56 PM   #852 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 206
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almostrecovered View Post
lets start from the top-

1) what type of computer did you sync the phone with?
2) what OS are you using?
3) does she normally sync her phone to that computer and do you have itunes installed on it?
Pc acer
Windows 7
She doesnt ever sync phone!!! I just installed itunes friday after getting my iphone 4
Posted via Mobile Device
Thehusband2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 12:56 PM   #853 (permalink)
Member
 
Almostrecovered's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: SEPA
Posts: 8,485
Default Re: Go time...and time to go. Sucks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thehusband2 View Post
Thanks yes i was looking in mobile sync folder and there was a new colder creayed dated the 17th. It had a bunch of files just not that one... I was playing around with my new i phone yesterday to learn how to quickly backup, find file, then copy and paste into email to review at work.... Everything went accordinfg to plan but file wasnt produced i also noticed that when backing up my phone the little status bar indicating progress of bu show something like 1of 4 then 2 of 4 etc... Whereas with wifes, it just said "backing" up and then finished but i didnt see the bar filling up as the back up proceeded... Any reason why a backup wouldnt work????
Posted via Mobile Device
itunes is notoriously glitchy
try updating itunes and resyncing
__________________
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Newbies please read this
My story
Almostrecovered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 01:00 PM   #854 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 33
Default Re: Go time...and time to go. Sucks...

Don't listen to any attorney that says you can't be nice. Take the high road and you will feel better in the long run. After 6 years of divorce I still hurt but it does get better. Love doesn't have to end ... relationships just change.
pgk453 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 01:05 PM   #855 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Intermountain West
Posts: 936
Default Re: Go time...and time to go. Sucks...

Sham - your relationship with your W is starting to remind me of a Bro/Sis / BFF relationship. I don't think thats how you want to come across to her. Just another 2 cents for what they aren't worth!
Dadof3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Wife cheats for second time, this time with a woman. Magik General Relationship Discussion 24 07-24-2012 07:14 PM
What time you expect your spouse to be home after social time LexusNexus General Relationship Discussion 63 11-17-2011 11:03 AM
2nd time-still sucks Smackdown Experiences in Counseling 7 07-21-2011 12:44 AM
Couple time vs. Extended Family time Pockets General Relationship Discussion 3 02-04-2011 10:10 AM
this sucks big time missb Going Through Divorce or Separation 3 11-22-2010 12:06 AM

Member Area

Find a Therapist:


Sponsor Ads


Sponsor Ads




Get The Family & Marriage Counseling Directory Help Guide via Email:
Name:
Email:




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:28 AM.



Copyright 2007 - 2013 © Talk About Marriage