Re: Is it common for her to not push for divorce yet?
A few updates:
1) I have some closure now about how the good times seemed so good yet here we are. I believe she suffers from depression, and has highs & lows. Her mother's heart transplant triggered her low.
2) She gave me a little more detail about who she is seeing. One married guy and one very unmarried guy. The unmarried guy works on the same street she does. He apparently, "makes her laugh".
3) She claims she is breaking off with both of them and just wants to be alone. Apparently the unmarried guy is very upset.
4) I met with a lawyer. Divorce would be absolute financial ruin for me. It turns out my best option, financially, is just to stay separated. She hasn't indicated that she will push for divorce any time soon.
5) We're getting along civilly.