02-07-2012, 10:09 AM
Join Date: Feb 2012
| | Today's emotion is anger.......
Today's emotion is anger. As I have gone through the beginning of my day putting my meat from the grocery store in the freezer, and cleaning my produce, I am angry.
I am angry that:
- I can't leave, that I have nowhere to go.
- That he is so unaffected, almost happy.
- That I am cooking and cleaning for him (and for me and the kids....not just him, hell no)
- That I feel like my world is falling apart, and at the same time he is carrying on as if NOTHING has happened.
- He doesn't seem to want me to be angry. He wasn't happy at all about me"not talking to him" for the first 5 days. What does he expect, it is over and I don't want to be best friends.
- That there are no plans of what we are going to do, and when.
- That we haven't told the kids.
- `Most of all that he doesn't LOVE me anymore and I don't love him anymore.....
Yes this was mutual, but it is still filled with pain.
I suspect more emotions to come, and change quickly.
I want us to get along and be nice to eachother, that will work best for all, but at the same time I will not ever forget all I have been through.