Womens March - Page 8 - Talk About Marriage
The Ladies' Lounge Sharing and support.

User Tag List

 248Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #106 of 197 (permalink) Old 02-05-2017, 12:31 PM
Member
 
turnera's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 36,174
Re: Womens March

TX-SC, that's what I've been projecting, too - we're going to be at war. My prediction is that the 'white people' are going to pick some states (the ones that give them the most money), claim them, and start refusing to let anyone else join them. And all the 'outcasts' or 'not good enough' people are going to end up with the rest of the country. As I keep saying, this election reminds me more and more of Atlas Shrugged; but in a reverse way. It's not the brains and the brave separating themselves from the country - it's the hateful, fearful ones who forget that this country thrives because of its diversity.

turnera is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #107 of 197 (permalink) Old 02-05-2017, 12:42 PM
Member
 
Anon Pink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 10,341
Re: Womens March

Quote:
Originally Posted by 225985 View Post
I don't know how to post links

Google Madonna blow up the white house
I did.

You said " ...famous woman talked about blowing up the White House..." Using your words it sounded as if someone famous suggested we blow up with White House, which is an outrageous thing to suggest. Your words conveyed an entirely different meaning that Madonna's actual words.

And this is why we can't have nice things (actual discussion) anymore. Ya'all just blow things outta proportion and change the meaning of what was actually said.


Madonna: 'Blowing up White House' taken out of context - CNN.com

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...as-a-metaphor/

Madonna clarifies 'blowing up the White House' comment: 'Taken wildly out of context' - LA Times

Singer Madonna defends 'blowing up the White House' remark | Reuters

Trump has something to say about Madonna?s ?blowing up the White House? remark ? TheBlaze

https://www.theatlantic.com/entertai...speech/514106/


1. While Madonna insists her comment was a metaphor and taken out of context, I personally think she's as much of an attention ***** as trump is. I've never liked herand think she should just shut accept the fact that she isn't 20 anymore.

2. I don't believe that her comment was intended to be a metaphor, however she didn't encourage people to blow up the whitehouse. She said she thought about it. Who gives a **** what she thinks?

3. The march organizers should have never let her on stage.

{Moderator Note: I spelled out the profanity. Please follow forum rules in regards to the profanity filter.

8. Filter Bypass/Obscenity: A profanity filter is in place and any attempts to bypass it are forbidden. You MAY type words that are filtered, as long as they are not abusive towards other quests or violate any other rules; however, you must allow the filter to do its job. Do NOT try to filter the word yourself and do not try to use creative spelling to bypass the profanity filter. Also, posting images of videos of obscene gestures, linking to obscene web sites, posting obscene or graphic descriptions of a decidedly adult nature, and violating a standard of decent behavior is not allowed.

February 21st is the deadline for full enforcement of the measure.

Posting Guidelines - Forum Rules (2016) }

"Some women are blessed with multi-orgasmic ability for a reason and I'm damn sure not going to waste a blessing" ~FrenchFry

"Vaginas are tricky creatures." ~Lucy999

Last edited by EleGirl; 02-15-2017 at 12:34 PM.
Anon Pink is offline  
post #108 of 197 (permalink) Old 02-05-2017, 12:47 PM
Member
 
Anon Pink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 10,341
Re: Womens March

Quote:
Originally Posted by 225985 View Post
I don't know how to post links

Google Madonna blow up the white house
Your claim about:

Quote:
Re: Womens March
Quote:
Originally Posted by turnera View Post
The destructive people at the Women's March weren't part of the Women's March. They were outsiders. The destructive people at the Berkely protest were not students; they were outsiders. See a pattern?

You know this how??? Outside of what?

So you said that, above bolder, and I asked you to post links that supported your claim that there were destructive people at the women's march, and that they were part of the women's march.

Because as I've said several times already, there were ZERO incidents at the women's march in D.C. And I believe this is the same for the 100's of other marches across the GOLBE!

"Some women are blessed with multi-orgasmic ability for a reason and I'm damn sure not going to waste a blessing" ~FrenchFry

"Vaginas are tricky creatures." ~Lucy999

Last edited by Anon Pink; 02-05-2017 at 01:55 PM. Reason: Forgot to bold
Anon Pink is offline  
 
post #109 of 197 (permalink) Old 02-05-2017, 12:49 PM
Member
 
Anon Pink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 10,341
Re: Womens March

Quote:
Originally Posted by turnera View Post
TX-SC, that's what I've been projecting, too - we're going to be at war. My prediction is that the 'white people' are going to pick some states (the ones that give them the most money), claim them, and start refusing to let anyone else join them. And all the 'outcasts' or 'not good enough' people are going to end up with the rest of the country. As I keep saying, this election reminds me more and more of Atlas Shrugged; but in a reverse way. It's not the brains and the brave separating themselves from the country - it's the hateful, fearful ones who forget that this country thrives because of its diversity.
Nya, we're going to end up in a feudal state owing our lives to our corporate overlords.

Buy land now!


"Some women are blessed with multi-orgasmic ability for a reason and I'm damn sure not going to waste a blessing" ~FrenchFry

"Vaginas are tricky creatures." ~Lucy999
Anon Pink is offline  
post #110 of 197 (permalink) Old 02-05-2017, 01:18 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 6,306
Womens March

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anon Pink View Post
I did.



You said " ...famous woman talked about blowing up the White House..." Using your words it sounded as if someone famous suggested we blow up with White House, which is an outrageous thing to suggest. Your words conveyed an entirely different meaning that Madonna's actual words.



And this is why we can't have nice things (actual discussion) anymore. Ya'all just blow things outta proportion and change the meaning of what was actually said.





Madonna: 'Blowing up White House' taken out of context - CNN.com



https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...as-a-metaphor/



Madonna clarifies 'blowing up the White House' comment: 'Taken wildly out of context' - LA Times



Singer Madonna defends 'blowing up the White House' remark | Reuters



Trump has something to say about Madonna?s ?blowing up the White House? remark ? TheBlaze



https://www.theatlantic.com/entertai...speech/514106/





1. While Madonna insists her comment was a metaphor and taken out of context, I personally think she's as much of an attention ***** as trump is. I've never liked herand think she should just shut accept the fact that she isn't 20 anymore.



2. I don't believe that her comment was intended to be a metaphor, however she didn't encourage people to blow up the whitehouse. She said she thought about it. Who gives a **** what she thinks?



3. The march organizers should have never let her on stage.


Of course after the negative feedback Madonna is going to "clarify" her words. Imagine if someone said that about 44.

Some nut will respond.

We have three dead cops in my city because of "harmless" rhetoric said during the BLM "protest". They all lived near me.

{Moderator Note: I spelled out the profanity. Please follow forum rules in regards to the profanity filter.

8. Filter Bypass/Obscenity: A profanity filter is in place and any attempts to bypass it are forbidden. You MAY type words that are filtered, as long as they are not abusive towards other quests or violate any other rules; however, you must allow the filter to do its job. Do NOT try to filter the word yourself and do not try to use creative spelling to bypass the profanity filter. Also, posting images of videos of obscene gestures, linking to obscene web sites, posting obscene or graphic descriptions of a decidedly adult nature, and violating a standard of decent behavior is not allowed.

February 21st is the deadline for full enforcement of the measure.

Posting Guidelines - Forum Rules (2016) }

Last edited by EleGirl; 02-15-2017 at 12:35 PM.
225985 is offline  
post #111 of 197 (permalink) Old 02-05-2017, 01:26 PM
Forum Supporter
 
TX-SC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,661
Re: Womens March

Quote:
Originally Posted by 225985 View Post
Of course after the negative feedback Madonna is going to "clarify" her words. Imagine if someone said that about 44.

Some nut will respond.

We have three dead cops in my city because of "harmless" rhetoric said during the BLM "protest". They all lived near me.
Kind of like blacks killed for just being black? Yeah, I agree it's ALL wrong and needs to stop. I am not a BLM fan by any means. Their message is screwed up and they have SOME within their group doing horrible things. And, while I'm a huge fan of police and all other first responders, I'm not so ignorant as to overlook that even some police are bad people or at least let prejudice take over.

Senseless killing and rioting needs to stop.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

"You are talking about the nonsensical ravings of a lunatic mind!" Victor Von Frankenstein
TX-SC is offline  
post #112 of 197 (permalink) Old 02-05-2017, 01:45 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 6,306
Re: Womens March

Quote:
Originally Posted by TX-SC View Post
Kind of like blacks killed for just being black? Yeah, I agree it's ALL wrong and needs to stop. I am not a BLM fan by any means. Their message is screwed up and they have SOME within their group doing horrible things. And, while I'm a huge fan of police and all other first responders, I'm not so ignorant as to overlook that even some police are bad people or at least let prejudice take over.

Senseless killing and rioting needs to stop.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk


No, not kind of like what you mentioned.

They were ambushed and assassinated. No comparison. Not even close.

They rushed in at the report of a man with rifle walking along the road. A main road in town. Some of them were off duty. My wife and I were planning to eat breakfast right near there when it happened.

A fourth cop was shot in the head. A fifth was shot in arm.

They were not pulling a gun on someone at a gas station attempting robbery.

Your attempt to compare the two is disgusting.
225985 is offline  
post #113 of 197 (permalink) Old 02-05-2017, 01:46 PM
Forum Supporter
 
TX-SC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,661
Re: Womens March

Quote:
Originally Posted by 225985 View Post
No, not kind of like what you mentioned.

They were ambushed and assassinated. No comparison. Not even close.

They rushed in at the report of a man with rifle walking along the road. A main road in town. Some of them were off duty. My wife and I were planning to eat breakfast right near there when it happened.

A fourth cop was shot in the head. A fifth was shot in arm.

They were not pulling a gun on someone at a gas station attempting robbery.

Your attempt to compare the two is disgusting.
Really? Have you not heard of how blacks were treated in the early part of the previous century (through the 50s)? Very much similar.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

"You are talking about the nonsensical ravings of a lunatic mind!" Victor Von Frankenstein
TX-SC is offline  
post #114 of 197 (permalink) Old 02-05-2017, 01:54 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 6,306
Womens March

Quote:
Originally Posted by TX-SC View Post
Really? Have you not heard of how blacks were treated in the early part of the previous century (through the 50s)? Very much similar.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk


Well the Christians were thrown to the lions. How far back do you want to go?

Btw, this happened in a city with a black mayor. One of the killed cops was black

I didn't mention race. You did.
225985 is offline  
post #115 of 197 (permalink) Old 02-05-2017, 02:00 PM
Forum Supporter
 
TX-SC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,661
Re: Womens March

Not 2000 years, for sure!

Recent history is certainly relevant. Many people are still alive who lived through that period. These people have children and grandchildren who are told first hand about how it was. There is still a lot of racial tension in the south and I'm seeing this tension increasing as of late.

I 100% agree that killing innocent people is wrong, but this isn't happening in a vacuum. I believe that, as I said, BLM is wrong and the way some are acting is very wrong. I am, however, able to acknowledge that the pain runs deep.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk


"You are talking about the nonsensical ravings of a lunatic mind!" Victor Von Frankenstein
TX-SC is offline  
post #116 of 197 (permalink) Old 02-05-2017, 02:12 PM
Member
 
Anon Pink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 10,341
Re: Womens March

Quote:
Originally Posted by 225985 View Post
Of course after the negative feedback Madonna is going to "clarify" her words. Imagine if someone said that about 44.

.
You know what's funny? The most common hits google returned on "racist memes 2009 obama" were memes calling obama the racist.

However... In 2016 there was an explosion of "racist memes obama" Which completely supports my statement that

Trump is so popular because racist bigots no longer have to stay in the closet and whisper their bigotry.

"Some women are blessed with multi-orgasmic ability for a reason and I'm damn sure not going to waste a blessing" ~FrenchFry

"Vaginas are tricky creatures." ~Lucy999
Anon Pink is offline  
post #117 of 197 (permalink) Old 02-05-2017, 02:27 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 6,306
Womens March

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anon Pink View Post
You know what's funny? The most common hits google returned on "racist memes 2009 obama" were memes calling obama the racist.



However... In 2016 there was an explosion of "racist memes obama" Which completely supports my statement that



Trump is so popular because racist bigots no longer have to stay in the closet and whisper their bigotry.


I know many people that voted for both 44 and 45. Your statement is your personal opinion not based on any fact.

If a white person doesnt vote for a black they are racist. But not the other way around.

My city had a recent election for mayor. A black woman was elected. Against a white man. The majority of voters are white. I live in the deep South.

She was the best candidate.

How does that fit your racist sexist theory?

Oh, it does. I guess the racist white bigots were at the truck show, Nascar or white only bar and forgot to vote.
225985 is offline  
post #118 of 197 (permalink) Old 02-05-2017, 02:38 PM
Member
 
Anon Pink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 10,341
Re: Womens March

Quote:
Originally Posted by 225985 View Post
I know many people that voted for both 44 and 45. Your statement is your personal opinion not based on any fact.
Correct.

Quote:
If a white person doesnt vote for a black they are racist. But not the other way around.
Who suggested that? Wasn't me.

Quote:
My city had a recent election for mayor. A black woman was elected. The majority of voters are white. I live in the deep South.

She was the best candidate.

How does that fit your racist theory?
Aside from this being a straw man it is also a red herring because it has nothing to do with my statement above.

Quote:
Oh, it does. I guess the racist white bigots were at the truck show, Nascar or white only bar and forgot to vote.
Cute but try to keep up with the class.

Trump has given voice to all the closeted racists and bigots. Who did all the racists and bigots vote for? Trump.

Does this mean everyone who voted for Trump are bigots? Ask me and you'll find out.

"Some women are blessed with multi-orgasmic ability for a reason and I'm damn sure not going to waste a blessing" ~FrenchFry

"Vaginas are tricky creatures." ~Lucy999
Anon Pink is offline  
post #119 of 197 (permalink) Old 02-05-2017, 04:28 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 6,306
Womens March

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anon Pink View Post
Correct.







Who suggested that? Wasn't me.







Aside from this being a straw man it is also a red herring because it has nothing to do with my statement above.







Cute but try to keep up with the class.



Trump has given voice to all the closeted racists and bigots. Who did all the racists and bigots vote for? Trump.



Does this mean everyone who voted for Trump are bigots? Ask me and you'll find out.


Oh, so you know the bigot status of every voter. So can you want to share such supreme wisdom with this racist?

I gave you a real example of voting and race and gender to dispute your statement.

You give me FB memes as your source.

Cmon Pink. You can do better than that. Even I'm not claiming all the welfare cheats or minorities or criminals or societal deadbeats voted for your candidate.
225985 is offline  
post #120 of 197 (permalink) Old 02-05-2017, 05:20 PM
Member
 
Anon Pink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 10,341
Re: Womens March

Anecdotal ain't support

The question I answered was yours; you asked what would have happened had [someone changed about burning down the White House] when 44 was elected. [" ...imagine if someone had said that about 44"]

They did, they said an awful lot for 8 years. But instead of calling Obama a racist, they switched to their original speech patterns and reverted to racist memes and jokes about Obama.

You need to stay on topic Blue.

Google hits aren't anecdotal because they are duplicatable. When something can be duplicated time and time again it is called............................................ .. ?

Blue, I tire of this.

"Some women are blessed with multi-orgasmic ability for a reason and I'm damn sure not going to waste a blessing" ~FrenchFry

"Vaginas are tricky creatures." ~Lucy999
Anon Pink is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on Talk About Marriage, you must first register. Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Important! Your username will be visible to the public next to anything you post and could show up in search engines like Google. If you are concerned about anonymity, PLEASE choose a username that will not be recognizable to anyone you know.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Women's Infidelity Books KJ_Simmons The Men's Clubhouse 4 12-27-2016 04:02 PM
Need women's advice - fiance broke off engagement without warning ctb09 The Ladies' Lounge 30 09-22-2016 05:38 AM
Aren't there already transgendered people in women's bathrooms? SecondTime'Round Politics and Religion 1014 06-14-2016 01:38 PM
March Madness is Finally Here! arbitrator The Social Spot 17 03-27-2016 09:56 PM
Women's Turn Ons? Opinions Wanted Lovemywife83 Sex in Marriage 45 03-02-2016 09:44 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome