Husband and daughter - Talk About Marriage
The Ladies' Lounge Sharing and support.

User Tag List

 91Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-26-2017, 08:36 AM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 3
Husband and daughter

My story is full of shame and i don't know why am i sharing it with you but i guess it's because i need the help of some people who don't know who am i behind this screen its less embarrassing sharing it anonymously with strangers. Even when i thought about making this post this thread i didn't know where to exactly.

I was 32 when my first husband died leaving me with a 7 years old girl. 5 years later i met the guy who i thought was the right one to help me live a better life. He accepted my child and loved her as if she was his own and i couldn’t be more grateful. We got married a year after and i thought it was all going well till 4 years later.

I had to spend 3 days away from home for work and the night i got back home, i walked around looking for my husband but couldn’t find him so i went upstairs to our bedroom and there he was having the best time of his life but with who? My daughter.

I left the house immediately unable to speak all i thought about was getting away. I went to a friends house and stayed there now its been a month and 2 weeks since that I'm disgusted and ashamed i haven’t seen or talked to any of them ever since and have no desire to because my mind is still in a state of shock.

I don't know what do to with my life anymore i haven’t opened up to anyone about this because i don’t dare to its awfully disgusting how could they just how. I haven't been to work and rarely left the house because i don't want to be found or seen i really don't know what to do. I randomly found this forum and i am looking for advice.

greytulips is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-26-2017, 09:17 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,531
Your daughter is 16/17 now correct? You are wrong to blame her and consider her as guilty as your husband. You need to call the police, your husband is raping your child. She is just a kid who probably has mis guided emotions, he is an adult who should know better. Even if she is 18 it's still wrong, he probably has been abusing her for some time.

If this is real you can't run and hide, you can't pretend it isn't happening. This is a crime that needs to be stopped. The only thing you should be embarrassed about is if you do nothing.

Last edited by Cooper; 02-26-2017 at 09:22 AM.
Cooper is offline  
post #3 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-26-2017, 09:42 AM
Member
 
rockon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: land of liquid sunshine (Florida)
Posts: 931
Re: Husband and daughter

Did I read correctly you abandoned your daughter for six weeks in the care of this pervert?
rockon is offline  
 
post #4 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-26-2017, 03:40 PM
Registered User
 
GhostSnow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 18
How can you leave your daughter with him? Thats what you should be ashamed of because he could have been raping her and still how dare you
GhostSnow is offline  
post #5 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-26-2017, 04:00 PM
Member
 
EunuchMonk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 585
Re: Husband and daughter

OP why did you run did it look like she was into it too?


Man, I am wishing this post is a troll because it is gut-wrenching.

Even if I don't get likes for it, I'm still going to say it.
EunuchMonk is offline  
post #6 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-26-2017, 04:47 PM
Member
 
happy as a clam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,455
Re: Husband and daughter

Please go back home now and get your child away from this perv.

"Love is chemicals masquerading as choices!"
~ Sandfly
happy as a clam is offline  
post #7 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-26-2017, 04:56 PM
Member
 
MJJEAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: MI
Posts: 2,291
Re: Husband and daughter

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy as a clam View Post
Please go back home now and get your child away from this perv.
This actually depends where they live and their specific state laws. Here, age of consent is 16. The reality is that at 16, minors aren't really children anymore. They are immature, yes, but they are fully formed physically and have a sex drive all their own. Lord knows, this wouldn't be the first young woman who decided to become lovers with a much older man simply because sex feels better when had with an experienced partner.

@greytulips, can you clarify? How old is your daughter now and was the activity you walked in on clearly consensual? Advice differs depending on the specifics.

Follow the evidence where it leads and question everything.

Last edited by MJJEAN; 02-26-2017 at 05:01 PM.
MJJEAN is offline  
post #8 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-26-2017, 05:38 PM
Member
 
Spicy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Depends on time of year
Posts: 707
Re: Husband and daughter

This is a shocking post.

We want to help you, but we need some pretty massive clarification.

When you walked into the bedroom, did you catch them in bed together, having sex?
If not, what did you see that made you flee?
Did you take your daughter with you?
How old is your daughter, and is she considered a minor where you live?
What is your current plan?

Ciao,

Spicy
Spicy is offline  
post #9 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-26-2017, 06:21 PM
Member
 
happy as a clam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,455
Re: Husband and daughter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJEAN View Post
This actually depends where they live and their specific state laws. Here, age of consent is 16. The reality is that at 16, minors aren't really children anymore. They are immature, yes, but they are fully formed physically and have a sex drive all their own. Lord knows, this wouldn't be the first young woman who decided to become lovers with a much older man simply because sex feels better when had with an experienced partner.
Sorry, but he met this girl as a young child and presumably stepped into the "father" role when he married OP. It's hardly normal or decent to then have a sexual relationship with your step-daughter, especially one who is very much still a child. This is far from the scenario you paint of a young girl being attracted to an older man -- this is a gross violation of a father/daughter relationship. Age of consent in their state is irrelevant by my way of thinking.

This is pretty whack.

"Love is chemicals masquerading as choices!"
~ Sandfly
happy as a clam is offline  
post #10 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-26-2017, 06:29 PM
Member
 
rockon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: land of liquid sunshine (Florida)
Posts: 931
Re: Husband and daughter

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy as a clam View Post
Sorry, but he met this girl as a young child and presumably stepped into the "father" role when he married OP. It's hardly normal or decent to then have a sexual relationship with your step-daughter, especially one who is very much still a child. This is far from the scenario you paint of a young girl being attracted to an older man -- this is a gross violation of a father/daughter relationship. Age of consent in their state is irrelevant by my way of thinking.

This is pretty whack.
Wish I could like this a 1000 times.

This is beyond creepy weird, it's downright disgusting.

rockon is offline  
post #11 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-26-2017, 06:42 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 1
Re: Husband and daughter

Please guide your daughter, dont left her, please...

SM-N920C cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
Ozcan_Bicer is offline  
post #12 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-26-2017, 07:04 PM
Member
 
MJJEAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: MI
Posts: 2,291
Re: Husband and daughter

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy as a clam View Post
Sorry, but he met this girl as a young child and presumably stepped into the "father" role when he married OP. It's hardly normal or decent to then have a sexual relationship with your step-daughter, especially one who is very much still a child. This is far from the scenario you paint of a young girl being attracted to an older man -- this is a gross violation of a father/daughter relationship. Age of consent in their state is irrelevant by my way of thinking.

This is pretty whack.
Age of consent laws often caveats such as "within 4 years of age" or "not in a position of authority", but some states just have a blanket age of consent. That's why I said the OP should check her state laws.

We don't know the relationship between the step-father and the OP's daughter. Sometimes, mothers see what they want to see. There is a difference between mother's husband and friend to minor kid and someone who acts and feels as a father would.

This isn't a little child. This is a minor who is very near adulthood, knows right from wrong, has a sex drive, may have been sexually active with others, and (if willing as OP's post would indicate) knew what she was doing. If she willingly chose to have a sexual relationship with her step father, she shouldn't be getting a pass just because she's not a legal adult yet. It seems like most posters want to treat the young woman as a helpless victim when its very possible she chose to fully participate simply because she was flattered and horny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockon View Post
Wish I could like this a 1000 times.


This is beyond creepy weird, it's downright disgusting.
It's creepy and I don't condone it, but the truth is that many young women prefer to take lovers who are old enough to be their fathers. Older men tend to be good company and outstanding lovers compared to peers, especially when in the teens and early 20's.

Follow the evidence where it leads and question everything.
MJJEAN is offline  
post #13 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-26-2017, 07:41 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 3,174
Re: Husband and daughter

This story reminds me of the book, Lolita. The story is about a 14 year old maybe younger, who ''seduces'' her step dad. The mother dies, and he takes over raising her. They have sex throughout that time, and the reader is left wondering if a teenager could really be capable of seducing an adult man, decades older than her.

But, that's a fictional story, and I think that it's more likely that the OP's husband was the seducer, and her daughter may have agreed to sleep with him, but it's sad to me that some here think it's okay for a 16 year old (any gender) to sleep with someone decades older. You don't even know who you really are at 16, let alone that you are making a wise decision to sleep with a guy old enough to be your dad. Gross. Most likely, she misses having an actual dad around who genuinely cares about her, and this guy is the only substitute, sadly.

Last edited by *Deidre*; 02-26-2017 at 07:49 PM.
*Deidre* is offline  
post #14 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-26-2017, 07:53 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 6,304
Re: Husband and daughter

I have a feeling OP won't return
225985 is offline  
post #15 of 67 (permalink) Old 02-26-2017, 07:53 PM
Member
 
EunuchMonk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 585
Re: Husband and daughter

sigh

Sounds like experience is talking more than good sense. Come Lord Jesus come!

Even if I don't get likes for it, I'm still going to say it.
EunuchMonk is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on Talk About Marriage, you must first register. Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Important! Your username will be visible to the public next to anything you post and could show up in search engines like Google. If you are concerned about anonymity, PLEASE choose a username that will not be recognizable to anyone you know.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome