Relationship navigation after divorce. need info from men and women
Hi I need info advise from men and women on all these questions.
I will be divorced soon and a year away-maybe available to date closer to that year end date. Here are the questions.
1. Do men or woman keep or should they keep a secret stash of $3000 hidden just in case either party kicks the other out of the house?
2. Do you date a person with kids or not
3. Does one live together as a couple or do you get married.
4. What if spouse does chores to midnight to appear they do not want to get close or be physical.
5. what if you only have sex once to twice a month?
6. If neither is in the mood but say's how about a quickie, with out the set up, and just to tired, depressed, not interested or got turned down for whatever reason you just don't want to expend the energy what do you all usually to. Get mad, leave, sleep on the ouch, get counseling or do nothing.
7. Women do you buy your own lingerie? or do you let you husband buy it for you. Do you not like to wear it ad don't buy it, or do you buy it although you don't like it, but use it as a tool to get us men interested. I like seeing it, but I never taught it because the wife she don't like it and will not wear it; therefore, I am left to remove sweat shirts and pants.
8. if you have been married 7-20 years what do you do for the build up to get sex, romance, asking for BJ or give you lady OS regularly without begging.
9. Do you sit down to eat a meal together at 6PM to eat talk. Why or why not?
10. what is the routine and in's and out's of dating, falling in love, or liking he person to have sex with?
11. do any of you say hurry up during sex" are you getting there yet? an ethey hope it is over in five minutes?
12. what is he dating routine, when do you suggest making love, sleeping over the night?
13 What are the entire rules?
14. What is the routine for romance to make love whether you are married 5 years 15, or 30 or more.
15 Woman, what does hour husband or lover have to do make you mind feel sexy enough to go all the way?
16 Men, What does your wife or lover have to do to make you feel sexy enough to say "yeah Lets Do it?
17. How do you ask for special sex acts or desires to be performed when you have been turned down too often or you woke up with feeling, "I don't feel safe sharing my inner intimacy needs. Do you just say Please can you go down on Me?
18. What ways in the 10th, 20th 30th year of marriage how do you ask to get sexual, intimacy, and other needs met. How and when do you do it.
19. How do you look forward to the future and what do you do regularly to get yourself heard?
20. How do you ask for things when you don't feel safe around your partner emotionally?
THanks, I hope you can all weigh in.