Serious relationship and Heath issues. C
What are the odds of falling in love again at age 53 1 year after divorce with these stats.
1.Type 2 diabetes. Numb feet and fingers.
2. A few extra pounds in midsection but going down due to healthy eating and bike riding.
3. Trying out different activities to develop new hobbies.
4. Reinventing myself to love myself. I have to be s person I love before I remarry.
I want to love again.
5. Put the relationship first.
6. I learned to address issues better for emotional connection and mutual need fulfillment before l sex and deciding problem solving together/
I have kid baggage do not pay child support- I am free of that.
7. I need to redevelopment self due to getting over depression. Not an exectitove anymore @ $73k but now $40k and nothing more. 1 midlife crisis due to career tanked.
Sex drive constant at 40% now used to be at 70%. I therefore need to connect at an emotional touch and foreplay level to get in mood but need to develop giving and fulfilling women's needs for when I got sex on the mind she is more willing.
I learned rest and time for each other comes first no work
8. Afraid of health, being attractive and sexy, a good loving husband and provider again to my woman who I will marry again
9. I am getting better in finding purpose and what I want again.
10, what do women feel dating a intellectually fun man who is in recreating himself with a mojo hopefulness confidence level of 65%. And very very slowly rising.
That includes a dream of doing more than working 7 days a week.
How do i find a woman that will put up with the above. I will not settle for anything less than soulmate deep love, The whole in for a penny, in for pound, loving sex appeal, commitment. And making love at least two times s week. I would hope we both would seek help and realize when we need it before it is too late.
What are the odds? Do I just be me snd I will just happen to fall onto that chemical and attraction thing that make couples fall in love and not worry?