DCMarriageCounselor DCMarriageCounselor is offline
- About DCMarriageCounselor
- I am a:
- Relationship Status
- Length of time in current relationship:
- 12-16 yrs.
- Sexual Orientation
- I have been married since 2000 (to the same person!). I still like my wife which, I think, is pretty cool. We have two awesome kids that rock the house but also have two kids that rock the house and test aforementioned liking of wife and marriage. That sums a lot of it up.
I'm also a marriage counselor, and the author of Love Under Repair: How to Save Your Marriage and Survive Couples Therapy. After my own marriage totally hit the rocks (and recovered with the right kind of therapy) I became passionate about sharing with others the hazards of couples therapy that is the wrong fit for your situation. I'm so grateful to my wife for letting me share our story in this book.
- Golf, basketball, psychoanalysis of our two cats, pancakes, and homemade ice-cream.
- Keith Miller is a Washington DC psychotherapist and the author of Love Under Repair: How to Save Your Marriage and Survive Couples Therapy