Originally Posted by AFEH
MNG you may find the thread at The 180
We have not talk about our future together whatsoever except for the fact that she is partially moving out. She's not going to move out all at once, just slowly over time. She is not taking all her stuff, she just wants to take a sofa bed and a small table and some chairs and kitchen stuff and clothes. She said she would eat many of her meals here with the kids and she would have the kids over to her place a couple nights a week. But she will be in and out of here for business stuff.
I hear you on Marriage Builders, I got that feeling it was a little beta for me. I have read through the 180 degree plan before, but obviously wasn't there yet to implement it. I am doing almost all that stuff now. She was the one that initiated our conversation this morning. She has been initiating all talk these past couple of days. I didn't apologize for anything. She wanted to see the email that I sent her mother and that got her blood pressure up for a minute, but I didn't apologize for sending it. I probably could've written a more tactful letter, but it was in the heat of the moment and she has moved on already.
She is actively seeking a job and has said that if she gets one, all the money goes into our joint checking account and she will cover me with insurance.
The only thing in the 180 degree thing is that we do need to talk about our future a little if I am coming up with a separation agreement. I'm trying to come up with one, but I think it would go something like this:
- Six month period
- No Dating anyone (or the inverse, Dating allowed)
- No seeing/communicating with OM
- No splitting up property
- You can come and go in the house whenever you want
- You can see/take the kids to your place whenever you want with prior notification
- If you want to move back in the house with me at any time, no problem
- Cannot completely move out until six months.
- You cannot start divorce within six months
- Counseling for both of us.
- Keep our joint checking accounts
- No major purchases without prior agreement
- Our joint business (our income) as usual
- If you get a job, all money flows into joint personal account
- Violation of these will instigate divorce proceedings