Re: What makes a 35+ woman attractive to you?
I haven't read any of the other responses yet. I am interested to see how similar they are.
A lot of people believe that women can no longer be physically attractive once they past a certain age - 30, 35, 40, whatever. The belief seems to be that the only way she can remain physically attractive is by having excessive plastic surgery, and even then, she will never look as nice as a woman in her 20s.
Actually, this isn't true at all. I have seen women in their 50s who I considered to be hot. The oldest one (that I knew the age of) was 53, and she was quite a babe. It's true, her face was not as smooth and youthful as it might have once been, but besides all of that, she had it all going on.
The basic things which are physically attractuve are not much different than for younger women:
- Don't cut your hair like a man
- Have big boobs and a nice butt
- Have a flat stomach
- Nice, toned legs are good too
There are also a few things which a lot of women do which I feel are unnecessary:
- Dying hair blonde - Dark hair is a lot more attractive!
As as the non physical traits...Well, those are the same as for younger women, too.
- A kind spirited and graceful personality. By kind spirited, I mean she can challenge you or disagree with you without being insulting or sarcastic. She makes you feel respected and wanted throughout daily life. By graceful, I mean that she isn't a wild party girl who gets drunk a lot and dances on the bar, doesn't throw things, yell or scream, etc.
- Sex! It is a wierd thing with men, but it's true. Having sex with a woman makes me feel attracted to her. I feel strongly in love with her during and after sex, and this feeling resonates through the next day, week, whatever. Yes, people have sex because they are attracted to eachother, but it also creates attraction.
Who is wise? He who learns from every person.