Chubby older fathers are more attractive to women and live longer - Page 6 - Talk About Marriage
The Men's Clubhouse Talk about life's dilemmas.

User Tag List

 124Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #76 of 89 (permalink) Old 11-03-2016, 04:32 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 1,473
Re: Chubby older fathers are more attractive to women and live longer

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccermom2three View Post
What's weird is my SIL cheated with men that are not anywhere as good looking or in shape as my BIL and my BIL makes like more than double or triple than they do. She's just a crazy person.


Yeah, not everything makes sense.

Sometimes people "want a piece of rough" or, "slumming".

IOW, being with people they don't really respect can be very sexually exciting. If you don't respect the person, you don't have to care about them; and you can behave anyway you want.
notmyrealname4 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #77 of 89 (permalink) Old 11-03-2016, 04:33 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
EllisRedding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Valhalla (Or the Northeast USA)
Posts: 6,382
Re: Chubby older fathers are more attractive to women and live longer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandit.45 View Post
Keanu Reeves is like deNiro compared to Rogan.
EllisRedding is offline  
post #78 of 89 (permalink) Old 11-03-2016, 04:34 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 1,473
Re: Chubby older fathers are more attractive to women and live longer

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisRedding View Post
You say that now, but he will be seeing you in your nightmares

FIFY
notmyrealname4 is offline  
post #79 of 89 (permalink) Old 11-03-2016, 04:37 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
EllisRedding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Valhalla (Or the Northeast USA)
Posts: 6,382
Re: Chubby older fathers are more attractive to women and live longer

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmyrealname4 View Post
FIFY
Either way, you will be seeing him tonight. good luck with that
EllisRedding is offline  
post #80 of 89 (permalink) Old 11-03-2016, 04:39 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 3,143
Re: Chubby older fathers are more attractive to women and live longer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandit.45 View Post
Some women like to cheat with hot guys with no money, as long as they have dependable fuddy-duddy at home to be there when they are through.
That's sad, but true. For some women.
*Deidre* is offline  
post #81 of 89 (permalink) Old 11-03-2016, 04:41 PM
Member
 
bandit.45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 17,257
Re: Chubby older fathers are more attractive to women and live longer

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Deidre* View Post
That's sad, but true. For some women.
Some. Not most.
bandit.45 is offline  
post #82 of 89 (permalink) Old 11-03-2016, 04:45 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 3,143
Re: Chubby older fathers are more attractive to women and live longer

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccermom2three View Post
What's weird is my SIL cheated with men that are not anywhere as good looking or in shape as my BIL and my BIL makes like more than double or triple than they do. She's just a crazy person.
I wonder if some people cheat with people who are not as good looking as their spouses, or make as much money, etc...and are just kind of ''bad'' people because they don't feel that they deserve a good person. Like that is why they aim low with their cheating partners? Just guessing, but I've read threads on here that seem to illustrate this.
*Deidre* is offline  
post #83 of 89 (permalink) Old 11-03-2016, 04:46 PM
Member
 
bandit.45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 17,257
Re: Chubby older fathers are more attractive to women and live longer

I think there are just sleazy, broken, bad people among both sexes who just want what they want and don't give a crap about who they hurt to get it.
bandit.45 is offline  
post #84 of 89 (permalink) Old 11-03-2016, 11:03 PM
Member
 
soccermom2three's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: California
Posts: 2,852
Re: Chubby older fathers are more attractive to women and live longer

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Deidre* View Post
I wonder if some people cheat with people who are not as good looking as their spouses, or make as much money, etc...and are just kind of ''bad'' people because they don't feel that they deserve a good person. Like that is why they aim low with their cheating partners? Just guessing, but I've read threads on here that seem to illustrate this.
In my SIL's case, she is a total control freak. She couldn't control my BIL. She can control guys that make half her salary though. Plus she's narcissist, (IMO). My niece's therapist asked my BIL if SIL's family has a history of mental illness.
soccermom2three is offline  
post #85 of 89 (permalink) Old 11-04-2016, 07:23 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
EllisRedding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Valhalla (Or the Northeast USA)
Posts: 6,382
Re: Chubby older fathers are more attractive to women and live longer

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccermom2three View Post
In my SIL's case, she is a total control freak. She couldn't control my BIL. She can control guys that make half her salary though. Plus she's narcissist, (IMO). My niece's therapist asked my BIL if SIL's family has a history of mental illness.
Control plus the thrill/rush of doing something you know you shouldn't be doing. There was a discussion (don't recall if it was here or elsewhere) that children were more likely to cheat if their parents cheated, so your SIL's behavior could very much come from her family.
EllisRedding is offline  
post #86 of 89 (permalink) Old 11-04-2016, 08:00 AM
Member
 
Married but Happy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 4,469
Re: Chubby older fathers are more attractive to women and live longer

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccermom2three View Post
What's weird is my SIL cheated with men that are not anywhere as good looking or in shape as my BIL and my BIL makes like more than double or triple than they do. She's just a crazy person.
Many people don't cheat because of looks or income. They are attracted to someone because that person pays attention to them, treats them nicely, or improves their self-esteem, particularly if they've been neglected by their spouse.

Love is an ideal thing; marriage is a real thing; a confusion of the real with the ideal never goes unpunished. - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

CELIBACY IS NOT HEREDITARY.
Married but Happy is offline  
post #87 of 89 (permalink) Old 11-04-2016, 08:30 AM
jld
Forum Supporter
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 19,574
Re: Chubby older fathers are more attractive to women and live longer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Married but Happy View Post
Many people don't cheat because of looks or income. They are attracted to someone because that person pays attention to them, treats them nicely, or improves their self-esteem, particularly if they've been neglected by their spouse.
I have read this many times.

So many people just want a little love, a little comfort, in life.

One of the deepest feminine pleasures is when a man stands full, present, and unreactive in the midst of his woman's emotional storms. When he stays present with her, and loves her through the layers of wildness and closure, then she feels his trustability, and she can relax. -- David Deida, The Way of the Superior Man
jld is offline  
post #88 of 89 (permalink) Old 11-04-2016, 01:10 PM
Member
 
alexm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,713
Re: Chubby older fathers are more attractive to women and live longer

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Deidre* View Post
I wonder if some people cheat with people who are not as good looking as their spouses, or make as much money, etc...and are just kind of ''bad'' people because they don't feel that they deserve a good person. Like that is why they aim low with their cheating partners? Just guessing, but I've read threads on here that seem to illustrate this.
I'm with this.

I think the majority of people cheat because it boosts their self-esteem/they have low self-esteem to begin with/their partner has lowered their self-esteem - that sort of thing. Truly confident people don't need to seek validation from others while in a relationship. If their partner does not treat them the way they deserve, they leave, rather than cheat - BECAUSE they have the confidence and self-esteem (not to mention self-respect) to do so. "I don't need you, see you later" as opposed to "You don't make me feel good about myself, but I'll stay with you because I need somebody around". Guess which one is susceptible to cheating?

People who have low self-esteem tend to gravitate towards people who have even less, more often than not, because it makes them feel superior, even if subconsciously. When somebody has issues that are worse than yours, it'll make you feel better about yourself.
alexm is online now  
post #89 of 89 (permalink) Old 11-04-2016, 01:40 PM
Member
 
MJJEAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: MI
Posts: 2,212
Re: Chubby older fathers are more attractive to women and live longer

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Deidre* View Post
I wonder if some people cheat with people who are not as good looking as their spouses, or make as much money, etc...and are just kind of ''bad'' people because they don't feel that they deserve a good person. Like that is why they aim low with their cheating partners? Just guessing, but I've read threads on here that seem to illustrate this.
Sometimes I think the forums folk try looking down a well for an answer they could find at the bottom of a puddle.

Do not underestimate the power of chemical/physical attraction and charisma.

I know I am not representative of every WS, but I didn't care how much money an AP made or if he was a super nice guy or even if he was conventionally handsome. I wasn't looking for a lifemate. I was looking for a few screaming orgasms.

Follow the evidence where it leads and question everything.
MJJEAN is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on Talk About Marriage, you must first register. Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Important! Your username will be visible to the public next to anything you post and could show up in search engines like Google. If you are concerned about anonymity, PLEASE choose a username that will not be recognizable to anyone you know.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Where the Red Pill fails men... techmom Politics and Religion 680 09-27-2016 09:07 PM
Phyllis Schlafly RIP techmom The Ladies' Lounge 170 09-17-2016 09:16 PM
Women tired of jerks? southbound The Ladies' Lounge 429 09-01-2016 12:10 AM
Donald Trump and Women lifeistooshort Politics and Religion 174 03-14-2016 05:01 AM
Is mgtow for real? VHVGN The Men's Clubhouse 1230 12-17-2015 09:35 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome