My gal does not sleep at home every night! - Page 2 - Talk About Marriage
The Men's Clubhouse Talk about life's dilemmas.

User Tag List

 11Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #16 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-20-2017, 11:09 AM
Member
 
Hope1964's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Alberta
Posts: 8,638
Re: My gal does not sleep at home every night!

Is her cousin male or female? What kind of living arrangements do the cousin and the momma have? What exactly is the relationship with this 'momma'?

People don't get a free pass to cheat just because their marriage sucks.

Our R
Hope1964 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #17 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-20-2017, 11:44 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 2,386
Re: My gal does not sleep at home every night!

Dude you're trickling the story in one post at a time. Tell us what's going on. Why are you upset? Is she sleeping around with a bunch of other guys? Are these other places safe for your relationship? Why does she stay there? Why doesn't she like your place?

If you hang out in common living areas and you just rent a room then you're not asking her to move in with YOU you're asking her to move in with several people. Not nearly the same. If you just hang out in your room that's even worse - that's not something I'd consider a place for two.

I don't blame her at all, and frankly if you dump her and get a girl who would like this arrangement, she might not be a good partner in other ways - she might be a bit too "free spirited" ("more flexible", "less constrained", etc as in you might be joining the infidelity boards here later).


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TheTruthHurts is online now  
post #18 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-20-2017, 03:15 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 15
Re: My gal does not sleep at home every night!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTruthHurts View Post
Dude you're trickling the story in one post at a time. Tell us what's going on. Why are you upset? Is she sleeping around with a bunch of other guys? Are these other places safe for your relationship? Why does she stay there? Why doesn't she like your place?

If you hang out in common living areas and you just rent a room then you're not asking her to move in with YOU you're asking her to move in with several people. Not nearly the same. If you just hang out in your room that's even worse - that's not something I'd consider a place for two.

I don't blame her at all, and frankly if you dump her and get a girl who would like this arrangement, she might not be a good partner in other ways - she might be a bit too "free spirited" ("more flexible", "less constrained", etc as in you might be joining the infidelity boards here later).


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Im upset because we're she was before wasn't good for her emotional health and there was a good possibility that physical harm could have happen. And she did feel safe there. She stays at the other way places because she says convenient for her when she gets off work. She said she "needs new things" to feel like she's at home. She's not sleeping around with other guys. She's very faithful and charming.

I'm aware that our living arrangement are not the best but you take what you can get as life till you get something better. We both agreed that this would be the best move for the both of use.

We only have one roommate, and he keeps to himself and we talk about if she feels safe around him and that's not a problem.

The real reason why I'm upset is because she takes on other responsibilities that's not needed like taking her none blood brother to school baby sitting her cousins baby, the same cousin who lives a very unhealthy life style. And I'm the type of guy that says "get your self together and then help others". Other people's problems is not ours, well at least for now.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thugkitty is offline  
post #19 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-20-2017, 03:17 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 15
Re: My gal does not sleep at home every night!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope1964 View Post
Is her cousin male or female? What kind of living arrangements do the cousin and the momma have? What exactly is the relationship with this 'momma'?


Her cousin is female, she has her own room at both places, and she told me momma helped her out when nobody was there for her.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thugkitty is offline  
post #20 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-20-2017, 03:27 PM
Member
 
Hope1964's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Alberta
Posts: 8,638
Re: My gal does not sleep at home every night!

Well if she's not cheating on you and is doing it for convenience, what the heck is the problem??

You sound a tad bit controlling here.

People don't get a free pass to cheat just because their marriage sucks.

Our R
Hope1964 is offline  
post #21 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-20-2017, 03:35 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 15
Re: My gal does not sleep at home every night!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope1964 View Post
Well if she's not cheating on you and is doing it for convenience, what the heck is the problem??



You sound a tad bit controlling here.


Yea maybe your right..


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thugkitty is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on Talk About Marriage, you must first register. Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Important! Your username will be visible to the public next to anything you post and could show up in search engines like Google. If you are concerned about anonymity, PLEASE choose a username that will not be recognizable to anyone you know.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
First Post - Need help, *long Post* MrW General Relationship Discussion 92 10-12-2016 02:19 PM
First trip home was a success! Wolf1974 General Relationship Discussion 2 12-31-2015 02:08 AM
My dilemma with H and a night out getting it wrong General Relationship Discussion 13 12-10-2015 11:30 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome