If it was safe, practical and fully functioning.... - Page 5 - Talk About Marriage
The Men's Clubhouse Talk about life's dilemmas.

User Tag List

 184Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #61 of 138 (permalink) Old 01-28-2017, 08:40 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2
Faithful wife, there are actually a few procedures to at least make you much thicker, so need to be all negative to those actually looking into such a procedure. If you have the money, anything is possible.

Here is an article from GQ mag http://www.gq.com/story/penis-enlargement-surgery
SilverRain is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #62 of 138 (permalink) Old 01-28-2017, 11:22 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
Faithful Wife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 10,777
Re: If it was safe, practical and fully functioning....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverRain View Post
Faithful wife, there are actually a few procedures to at least make you much thicker, so need to be all negative to those actually looking into such a procedure. If you have the money, anything is possible.

Here is an article from GQ mag Huge News! The Penis Implant is Here | GQ
Ok so there is ONE doctor in the entire US who has a penile implant that works, and he has a waiting list over a year long.

This article only identified this one doctor, that's it....no other procedures, no other doctors.

I would never dissuade any guy from looking into such a procedure. I was only responding to a couple of guys who said "sure there is such a thing". Um, no I don't consider ONE doctor in the entire country who does this to be any kind of help when 10 million guys would like to do it. So ok, there is a procedure. You just have such a low chance of actually getting in to see him, even if you do have the $18K he charges.

Remember the goal of feminism: Making sure only alphas get laid!
Faithful Wife is offline  
post #63 of 138 (permalink) Old 01-28-2017, 11:32 PM
Member
 
GusPolinski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: TX, USA
Posts: 12,019
Re: If it was safe, practical and fully functioning....

Uhh... no.

Seriously, no surgery or procedure could ever be safe or risk-free enough.

Virginia: "Why can't you kids leave well enough alone? Everything was fine until you started digging around."

Burt: "You sound like a Scooby Doo villain."
GusPolinski is offline  
post #64 of 138 (permalink) Old 01-29-2017, 12:03 AM
Member
 
DustyDog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Edging slowly closer to the frozen tundra
Posts: 341
Re: If it was safe, practical and fully functioning....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faithful Wife View Post
Would you have penis enlargement surgery?

A post of mine in another thread sent me to start this one.

Currently there is no such surgery. So I'm speaking hypothetically here. Pretend there was a procedure that could make your size be whatever you choose, with little to no risk of losing any functioning or sensation. Also pretend the cost was practical.

Would you do it?

Why or why not?
No. Because if I could have any surgery I wanted, and my goal was to improve sexual performance, it would be to gain the ability to read a women's responses better, since so many of them are unwillingly to put it in words like "faster, slower, not so deep..."

There are three kinds of business. Your business, my business and God's business. Whose business are you in? -Byron Katie
DustyDog is offline  
post #65 of 138 (permalink) Old 01-29-2017, 09:59 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 78
Re: If it was safe, practical and fully functioning....

https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/...4/54312464.jpg

Here's what the final product would look like. HAHA!
BradWesley2 is offline  
post #66 of 138 (permalink) Old 01-29-2017, 03:15 PM
Member
 
RandomDude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 10,950
Re: If it was safe, practical and fully functioning....

Nope, because it's perfectly proportioned to my body and the ladies love it!

If it was out of proportion though, hmmm... NOPE! Not taking the risk with a knife to my willy, regardless of the odds!
RandomDude is online now  
post #67 of 138 (permalink) Old 01-29-2017, 04:05 PM
Member
 
CuddleBug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,730
Re: If it was safe, practical and fully functioning....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faithful Wife View Post
Would you have penis enlargement surgery?

A post of mine in another thread sent me to start this one.

Currently there is no such surgery. So I'm speaking hypothetically here. Pretend there was a procedure that could make your size be whatever you choose, with little to no risk of losing any functioning or sensation. Also pretend the cost was practical.

Would you do it?

Why or why not?

I'd probably do it, just because I'd want to really rock my wife's world.

Instead of 6 inches, I would go for 8 to 9 inches.

Then she could do whatever with me and really go wild.

To me, 6 inches is average and nothing orgasmic or amazing.

Most ladies would love a guy that's bigger but won't admit this because they don't want to seem shallow.

Strength and Honor. What we do in life echo's in eternity.
CuddleBug is offline  
post #68 of 138 (permalink) Old 01-29-2017, 09:49 PM
Forum Supporter
 
TX-SC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,469
Re: If it was safe, practical and fully functioning....

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuddleBug View Post
I'd probably do it, just because I'd want to really rock my wife's world.

Instead of 6 inches, I would go for 8 to 9 inches.

Then she could do whatever with me and really go wild.

To me, 6 inches is average and nothing orgasmic or amazing.

Most ladies would love a guy that's bigger but won't admit this because they don't want to seem shallow.
Perhaps many, but I wouldn't say most.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

"You are talking about the nonsensical ravings of a lunatic mind!" Victor Von Frankenstein
TX-SC is online now  
post #69 of 138 (permalink) Old 01-30-2017, 12:48 AM
Member
 
FeministInPink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 4,930
Re: If it was safe, practical and fully functioning....

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuddleBug View Post
I'd probably do it, just because I'd want to really rock my wife's world.

Instead of 6 inches, I would go for 8 to 9 inches.

Then she could do whatever with me and really go wild.

To me, 6 inches is average and nothing orgasmic or amazing.

Most ladies would love a guy that's bigger but won't admit this because they don't want to seem shallow.
This kind of attitude is what keep some average guys from being orgasmic and amazing in bed.

I've been with guys who were porn star huge and they couldn't make me orgasm, and they certainly weren't amazing in bed.

And I've been with completely average sized guys who were fantastic in bed.

My current partner is average size and we have some ED issues... and he makes me scream and satisfies me in a way no man has ever done before.

It's all about attitude, man. ALL about the ATTITUDE.

~Happily un-married since December 9, 2013~
FeministInPink is offline  
post #70 of 138 (permalink) Old 01-30-2017, 01:46 AM
Forum Supporter
 
SunCMars's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: North Coast Nationalist-burg, U.S.A.
Posts: 1,885
Re: If it was safe, practical and fully functioning....

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeministInPink View Post
This kind of attitude is what keep some average guys from being orgasmic and amazing in bed.

I've been with guys who were porn star huge and they couldn't make me orgasm, and they certainly weren't amazing in bed.

And I've been with completely average sized guys who were fantastic in bed.

My current partner is average size and we have some ED issues... and he makes me scream and satisfies me in a way no man has ever done before.

It's all about attitude, man. ALL about the ATTITUDE.
Good post! You give all men hope. The other Hope lives in Canada.

For giggles, I think you need to add an "L" to ATTITUDE, i.e., ALTITUDE. High being good. hanging low, not so good. At least when "in action".

This....This is the nub of the stick that pokes me in the eye when the light of day energizes my optic nerve....SunCMars.... The Allegory of the Cave--> On this, I did a '180' and stepped out.

The Lion in Winter. Invictus..By Will, Shall... Saved from harm by my friends.
SunCMars is offline  
post #71 of 138 (permalink) Old 01-30-2017, 06:21 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 713
Re: If it was safe, practical and fully functioning....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2cool4school View Post
Id do it , this is why....Id say my penis erect is a solid size but when its not erect I wouldn't mind it being the same size of when its erect. haha its kind of a let down when it shrinks down to its normal size your like awww man I felt so Alpha when it was erect why can't I feel like this always.

did you know rock stars used to stuff there jeans with rolled up socks just to make there hogs look good in jeans when they were on stage.
Honestly I would not want MrH to have such surgery, partly bc he doesn't need it. Mostly because one of the most powerful, sexy, amazing things as a woman is to see the direct evidence of how much you turn your man on. If it were the same size all the time it would be a bit bland IMHO.
MrsHolland is online now  
post #72 of 138 (permalink) Old 01-30-2017, 10:06 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
Faithful Wife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 10,777
Re: If it was safe, practical and fully functioning....

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsHolland View Post
Honestly I would not want MrH to have such surgery, partly bc he doesn't need it. Mostly because one of the most powerful, sexy, amazing things as a woman is to see the direct evidence of how much you turn your man on. If it were the same size all the time it would be a bit bland IMHO.
I don't think he meant it to be the same size all the time, as in, erect all the time.

He's just saying that when he's soft it shrinks up (he's not a shower). And that from the shrunken stage, a woman (or man) looking at his penis would maybe assume it is small even when it grows.

I like the look of penis when it is nice and thick when it isn't hard. It isn't standing up straight, just laying there on his leg or whatever, but is still thick and several inches long. I think that's what he's saying he wishes he had.

Remember the goal of feminism: Making sure only alphas get laid!
Faithful Wife is offline  
post #73 of 138 (permalink) Old 01-30-2017, 01:25 PM
Member
 
Holdingontoit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: In the woods
Posts: 1,197
Re: If it was safe, practical and fully functioning....

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeministInPink View Post
I've been with guys who were porn star huge and they couldn't make me orgasm, and they certainly weren't amazing in bed.

And I've been with completely average sized guys who were fantastic in bed.

My current partner is average size and we have some ED issues... and he makes me scream and satisfies me in a way no man has ever done before.

It's all about attitude, man. ALL about the ATTITUDE.
Agree a guy can be huge and lousy in bed. Agree that a guy can be less than huge and great in bed. But not every woman is sufficiently self-aware, self-confident and uninhibited to be a good partner for the less than huge man. So, yes, any man can eventually find a woman for whom he can be an amazing lover. But if you want to have a higher chance to please a number of women, being huge or at least not small helps.

Or to put it differently, being small is an obstacle a guy has to overcome. And until you get to gargantuan, being large is a benefit. Not a guarantee of being great or even good in bed. But an easier starting point. Which is why many guys who are not large would like to get there if they had a choice.

Just look at the survey recently posted on another thread. "Penis too small" was one of the top complaints of women. Doesn't mean that a guy with a small one can't overcome it and be effective. But he still has to overcome it.

When you can see it coming, duck!
Holdingontoit is offline  
post #74 of 138 (permalink) Old 01-30-2017, 02:05 PM
Member
 
ConanHub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Abroad. Currently Arizona.
Posts: 7,348
Re: If it was safe, practical and fully functioning....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holdingontoit View Post
Agree a guy can be huge and lousy in bed. Agree that a guy can be less than huge and great in bed. But not every woman is sufficiently self-aware, self-confident and uninhibited to be a good partner for the less than huge man. So, yes, any man can eventually find a woman for whom he can be an amazing lover. But if you want to have a higher chance to please a number of women, being huge or at least not small helps.

Or to put it differently, being small is an obstacle a guy has to overcome. And until you get to gargantuan, being large is a benefit. Not a guarantee of being great or even good in bed. But an easier starting point. Which is why many guys who are not large would like to get there if they had a choice.

Just look at the survey recently posted on another thread. "Penis too small" was one of the top complaints of women. Doesn't mean that a guy with a small one can't overcome it and be effective. But he still has to overcome it.
Which thread is that please?
ConanHub is online now  
post #75 of 138 (permalink) Old 01-30-2017, 02:37 PM
Member
 
Holdingontoit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: In the woods
Posts: 1,197
Re: If it was safe, practical and fully functioning....

Sexual Relationships 2017 Style



Things Women Don’t Like About Their Male Partners
– Weird noises.
– Penis too small.
– Ejaculates too quick.
– Changes position too frequently.

When you can see it coming, duck!
Holdingontoit is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on Talk About Marriage, you must first register. Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Important! Your username will be visible to the public next to anything you post and could show up in search engines like Google. If you are concerned about anonymity, PLEASE choose a username that will not be recognizable to anyone you know.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome