If it was safe, practical and fully functioning.... - Page 8 - Talk About Marriage
The Men's Clubhouse Talk about life's dilemmas.

User Tag List

 184Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #106 of 138 (permalink) Old 01-31-2017, 09:51 PM
Member
 
CuddleBug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,732
Re: If it was safe, practical and fully functioning....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holdingontoit View Post
Sexual Relationships 2017 Style



Things Women Dont Like About Their Male Partners
Weird noises.
Penis too small.
Ejaculates too quick.
Changes position too frequently.

You nailed it.

Strength and Honor. What we do in life echo's in eternity.
CuddleBug is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #107 of 138 (permalink) Old 01-31-2017, 10:34 PM
Forum Supporter
 
TX-SC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,471
Re: If it was safe, practical and fully functioning....

FW, if you like them that big, you might consider fisting as your next great adventure. I hear some women are really into that. I've never tried it. Seriously though, some women are really into it. You might want to research it.

I'm average and although I've never had a complaint, most women aren't going to complain about that anyway. What I do know is that my size is perfect for my wife. She doesn't like to be stretched and says my size is absolutely perfect. Is she lying? Perhaps. But, I bought her a vibrator that was larger than I am, but not huge. We tried it once and she didn't like it. So, now it doesn't get inserted.

So, again, this would be tricky to answer. If I was single, yes I'd probably go for a 7 or 7.5 inches. But, since my wife would not like it, I probably wouldn't consider it at this point in my life.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

"You are talking about the nonsensical ravings of a lunatic mind!" Victor Von Frankenstein
TX-SC is online now  
post #108 of 138 (permalink) Old 02-01-2017, 12:13 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
Faithful Wife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 10,777
Re: If it was safe, practical and fully functioning....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TX-SC View Post
FW, if you like them that big, you might consider fisting as your next great adventure. I hear some women are really into that. I've never tried it. Seriously though, some women are really into it. You might want to research it.

....


So, again, this would be tricky to answer. If I was single, yes I'd probably go for a 7 or 7.5 inches. But, since my wife would not like it, I probably wouldn't consider it at this point in my life.
I honestly don't understand fisting. I don't get it, have no curiosity about it, and wouldn't do it.

Remember in a previous post I said I was with a man who claimed he was 8 inches but I'd guess he was probably 7.5. And it was HUGE, from my perspective. I could not even get it all in. I would have had to work with it over time and have long sex sessions in order to actually take it all. We never got that chance, but I know I could have gotten there.

THAT is as far as I would ever want to go regarding having something (from my perspective) HUGE inside of me....and it would take work and effort. (Course the work and effort would be by having sex so, for me, win win!)

I love just getting fingered. I mean I LOVE it. I could do just that for an hour (with the right skilled hands). I'm usually most comfortable with just one finger. Two seems to add weird angles and knuckles or something and just isn't comfortable to me.

A fist and arm (especially a man's!) would be so much bigger than the pleasantly thick 7.5 inches I said would be ideal for a penis! I would never even fantasize about a freaking arm inside of me. Yuck.

But I do understand, you were being helpful....and not only that, apparently lots of women are into this. I don't get it, but they do so, it's all good.

Remember the goal of feminism: Making sure only alphas get laid!
Faithful Wife is offline  
post #109 of 138 (permalink) Old 02-01-2017, 02:09 AM
Member
 
As'laDain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,155
Re: If it was safe, practical and fully functioning....

if we have rough sex, i bottom out in my wife. there are certain positions i have to be careful of because they cause her pain...


so yea, i would NOT go for a larger penis.


i like being able to slam into her without having to worry about hurting her...

"The ecologist is continually having to look at the aspects of nature with which he is unfamiliar and perforce must be an amateur for much of his working time.... professionals may carp at omissions, misconstructions, or even downright errors in these pages. perhaps ultimately they may forgive them for the sake of the overall vision that only the amateur, or the ecologist, blithely sets out to experience."G. Evelyn Hutchinson
As'laDain is online now  
post #110 of 138 (permalink) Old 02-01-2017, 12:34 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Ohio
Posts: 2,870
Re: If it was safe, practical and fully functioning....

Penis size, breast size, butt implants, lip enhancements etc, etc. are all just one person's attempt to fulfill some one else's expectations (aside from disease or disfigurement). If you have a little **** - there are women out there who would still love you. Little tits? Some man will love those too. Flat butt - same thing. Thin lips? Yep, there are many who could not care any less. As far as I am concerned, any type of unnatural enhancement is simply vanity in action and a sure sign of lack of self confidence.

At the center of every moMEnt of my life is ME!
Ynot is offline  
post #111 of 138 (permalink) Old 02-01-2017, 01:32 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 1,341
Re: If it was safe, practical and fully functioning....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynot View Post
Penis size, breast size, butt implants, lip enhancements etc, etc. are all just one person's attempt to fulfill some one else's expectations (aside from disease or disfigurement). If you have a little **** - there are women out there who would still love you. Little tits? Some man will love those too. Flat butt - same thing. Thin lips? Yep, there are many who could not care any less. As far as I am concerned, any type of unnatural enhancement is simply vanity in action and a sure sign of lack of self confidence.


Unless you have a micro penis. That would be hard to be married too
katiecrna is offline  
post #112 of 138 (permalink) Old 02-01-2017, 01:39 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Ohio
Posts: 2,870
Re: If it was safe, practical and fully functioning....

Quote:
Originally Posted by katiecrna View Post
Unless you have a micro penis. That would be hard to be married too
Why would you marry some one with a micro penis if it was an issue? I would assume that was a known before the marriage? If it wasn't an issue before, why would it become one after?

At the center of every moMEnt of my life is ME!
Ynot is offline  
post #113 of 138 (permalink) Old 02-01-2017, 01:58 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 1,341
Re: If it was safe, practical and fully functioning....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynot View Post
Why would you marry some one with a micro penis if it was an issue? I would assume that was a known before the marriage? If it wasn't an issue before, why would it become one after?


Good point
But your talking to someone who waited till marriage to have sex. But thankfully I got a glimpse of the goods before getting married
katiecrna is offline  
post #114 of 138 (permalink) Old 02-01-2017, 02:51 PM
Member
 
ConanHub's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Abroad. Currently Arizona.
Posts: 7,379
Re: If it was safe, practical and fully functioning....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynot View Post
Why would you marry some one with a micro penis if it was an issue? I would assume that was a known before the marriage? If it wasn't an issue before, why would it become one after?
I think she was having empathy for men in that situation.

There honestly needs to be something the medical field can do because it is not a preference issue when 99% of woman couldn't even be serviced by your underdeveloped tool.
ConanHub is online now  
post #115 of 138 (permalink) Old 02-01-2017, 03:31 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Ohio
Posts: 2,870
Re: If it was safe, practical and fully functioning....

Quote:
Originally Posted by katiecrna View Post
Good point
But your talking to someone who waited till marriage to have sex. But thankfully I got a glimpse of the goods before getting married
That is another reason not to wait. I don't understand how any body (including God) would think making a life long commitment to something you have no idea will be satisfying to you is a good idea.

At the center of every moMEnt of my life is ME!
Ynot is offline  
post #116 of 138 (permalink) Old 02-01-2017, 05:15 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 1,341
Re: If it was safe, practical and fully functioning....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynot View Post
That is another reason not to wait. I don't understand how any body (including God) would think making a life long commitment to something you have no idea will be satisfying to you is a good idea.


There are a lot of things that God said that I wish he hasn't. Unfortunately he did not command us to seek sexual satisfaction before getting married. He didn't command us to live for our own happiness, get rich, and curse those who hate us. Too bad.
katiecrna is offline  
post #117 of 138 (permalink) Old 02-01-2017, 05:34 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Ohio
Posts: 2,870
Re: If it was safe, practical and fully functioning....

Quote:
Originally Posted by katiecrna View Post
There are a lot of things that God said that I wish he hasn't. Unfortunately he did not command us to seek sexual satisfaction before getting married. He didn't command us to live for our own happiness, get rich, and curse those who hate us. Too bad.
There are even more things God was said to have said, of course these things (including the above) have only been "revealed" to a relative few. The rest of us got it second hand (hear say). The reality is you should live for your own happiness. But you should do so according the Golden Rule (which is nearly universal and not subject to alteration thru "revelation" - Do onto others as you would have them do unto you.

At the center of every moMEnt of my life is ME!
Ynot is offline  
post #118 of 138 (permalink) Old 02-01-2017, 07:27 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 1,341
Re: If it was safe, practical and fully functioning....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynot View Post
There are even more things God was said to have said, of course these things (including the above) have only been "revealed" to a relative few. The rest of us got it second hand (hear say). The reality is you should live for your own happiness. But you should do so according the Golden Rule (which is nearly universal and not subject to alteration thru "revelation" - Do onto others as you would have them do unto you.


Your not going to convert me and I'm not going to convert you. I shouldn't have gotten off topic
katiecrna is offline  
post #119 of 138 (permalink) Old 02-01-2017, 07:28 PM
Member
 
23cm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: The South
Posts: 51
Re: If it was safe, practical and fully functioning....

See avatar.
23cm is offline  
post #120 of 138 (permalink) Old 02-01-2017, 08:29 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Ohio
Posts: 2,870
Re: If it was safe, practical and fully functioning....

Quote:
Originally Posted by katiecrna View Post
Your not going to convert me and I'm not going to convert you. I shouldn't have gotten off topic
Not trying to "convert" you. To each their own.

At the center of every moMEnt of my life is ME!
Ynot is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on Talk About Marriage, you must first register. Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Important! Your username will be visible to the public next to anything you post and could show up in search engines like Google. If you are concerned about anonymity, PLEASE choose a username that will not be recognizable to anyone you know.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome