Sex toys - Page 3 - Talk About Marriage
The Men's Clubhouse Talk about life's dilemmas.

User Tag List

 15Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #31 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-01-2017, 07:43 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 130
Re: Sex toys

Quote:
Originally Posted by DepressedHusband View Post
that sounds nice, is your husband into prostate stimulation ?
We have talked about it mildly in the past, and was very against anything going up his "rocky road". Though it may be a mental thing since he's never tried it before. I think he'd like it Tbh if he gave it a shot. Maybe if I could find something small that does scream anal reconfiguration! 😈
Saibasu is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #32 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-01-2017, 07:45 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 158
Re: Sex toys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saibasu View Post
We have talked about it mildly in the past, and was very against anything going up his "rocky road". Though it may be a mental thing since he's never tried it before. I think he'd like it Tbh if he gave it a shot. Maybe if I could find something small that does scream anal reconfiguration! 😈
Start with a well lubed finger and just circle the anus, see how he reacts, but don't try to push in at first. some tickling and teasing of the taint is always nice to FWIW. I might suggest that if you want to explore, just take his member and insert it into your rocky road to send the message that you want to explore more.
DepressedHusband is offline  
post #33 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-01-2017, 07:47 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 130
Re: Sex toys

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhtred View Post
Its worth finding out first if he has any interest in being dominated. If so, there are lots of possibilities. If not then it would be a waste to try.

If he normally dominates you, maybe you just need to think of something new you are willing to try that he might like. A later post mentioned estim. You can buy stuff for that (BDSM gear is expensive and good, or a TENS unit which is cheap but not very powerful. If you only use it below the waist it is basically completely safe. (other uses *can* be safe but need to know what you are doing). That is still for use on you.

Just the limits of my interests, but if I'm in a dom sort of mood, what I most want is my partners body, not any devices.
This is an interesting take. I can be his surprise!
Saibasu is offline  
post #34 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-01-2017, 09:53 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 2,085
Re: Sex toys

Probably not good for a surprise. Men who don't want to try receptive anal are often really disturbed by the idea. It also tends to be more of a subby sort of thing and it sounds like he is more of a dom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saibasu View Post
We have talked about it mildly in the past, and was very against anything going up his "rocky road". Though it may be a mental thing since he's never tried it before. I think he'd like it Tbh if he gave it a shot. Maybe if I could find something small that does scream anal reconfiguration! 😈
uhtred is online now  
post #35 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-01-2017, 09:56 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 2,085
Re: Sex toys

Another direction to try (maybe). Give him a "different" woman. OK, you in a wig, different clothes, play acting etc. Leave him a note that he has a new slave girl waiting for him in the bedroom. Include whatever sort of toys you already like in your play.
uhtred is online now  
post #36 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-01-2017, 11:05 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 130
Re: Sex toys

Quote:
Originally Posted by DepressedHusband View Post
Start with a well lubed finger and just circle the anus, see how he reacts, but don't try to push in at first. some tickling and teasing of the taint is always nice to FWIW. I might suggest that if you want to explore, just take his member and insert it into your rocky road to send the message that you want to explore more.
He may be ok with it. Though it's something I'd want him to agree to try. If not I wouldn't want to make him uncomfortable.
Saibasu is offline  
post #37 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-01-2017, 11:07 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 130
Re: Sex toys

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhtred View Post
Probably not good for a surprise. Men who don't want to try receptive anal are often really disturbed by the idea. It also tends to be more of a subby sort of thing and it sounds like he is more of a dom.
Thays where my reluctance lies. He's never been one to enjoy submissive acts.
Saibasu is offline  
post #38 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-01-2017, 11:10 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 130
Re: Sex toys

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhtred View Post
Another direction to try (maybe). Give him a "different" woman. OK, you in a wig, different clothes, play acting etc. Leave him a note that he has a new slave girl waiting for him in the bedroom. Include whatever sort of toys you already like in your play.
This sounds like it could be a fun idea! I've been wanting some new lingerie/body suits. Maybe I could get a whole new outfit too. Something he's never seen before to add to the new slave role. Wonder if I should practice an accent for it too!

I'm gonna have fun with this one.
Saibasu is offline  
post #39 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-02-2017, 07:50 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 158
Re: Sex toys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saibasu View Post
He may be ok with it. Though it's something I'd want him to agree to try. If not I wouldn't want to make him uncomfortable.
I agree, I was just saying, play a little, I know I like my submissive to surprise me sometime with some push back. You do realize the real thrill for a Dom is not the act, but the psychology behind it. The push and pull, if he isn't feeling like he has to push you to get what he wants, it is likely he will get bored eventually. A dom always wants to push on edges and boundary's. thats the fun part of being dom, the subs fun is in resisting and submitting. but you know this.

sometimes you have to push back, that is allot of fun. I like prostate stimulation and I am very against things going up my ass.
DepressedHusband is offline  
post #40 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-02-2017, 09:55 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 2,085
Re: Sex toys

It seems some people are naturally submissive, or dominant or enjoy both. Probably no point pushing him that way unless being dominant particularly appeals to you.

BTW - sounds like you are very good to him, he is a lucky man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saibasu View Post
Thays where my reluctance lies. He's never been one to enjoy submissive acts.
uhtred is online now  
post #41 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-02-2017, 10:17 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 130
Re: Sex toys

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhtred View Post
It seems some people are naturally submissive, or dominant or enjoy both. Probably no point pushing him that way unless being dominant particularly appeals to you.

BTW - sounds like you are very good to him, he is a lucky man.
I'm dominant enough in my life, I have no choice but to be. So I have no interest in dominating my husband. It's More about appreciation. He takes such good care of me in life and in bed, so i wanted to do something special just for him. I do it during the day all the time when I get a chance. Suprise hugs from behind, butt swats, etc, and I tell him verbally everyday how Much He means to me. But in bed, I feel like I should do more to show my appreciation. I mean, if If wasn't for him I'd still be a nervous wreck being intimate (long story).

I'm rambling.

And thank you. I try very hard to be the best wife I can possibly be. And it's worth all the effort
Saibasu is offline  
post #42 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-02-2017, 05:31 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 2,325
Re: Sex toys

You can get nurse scrubs very cheaply. Order some and you can be a naughty nurse.

Or go pantyless in a local bar - have him meet you there - and flash a bit to turn him on but don't let him act on it - tease. If you're bold you can "accidentally" flash someone else and get a little interest. Jealousy can feel a lot like the excitement we feel with anew relationship - it kicks in the competitiveness and adds uncertainty. Some flirt with other guys then eventually get picked up by their spouse. Obviously there are light and heavy variants to this but it could be fun.

My W is a sweet catholic girl but we still sometimes talk and act a bit in bed - if she's too tired I've told her it's ok the office **** can take over and she can role play that a bit which is a HUGE difference from her normal self. Anyway role play might be more fun than toys for many guys


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TheTruthHurts is online now  
post #43 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-02-2017, 05:47 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 130
Re: Sex toys

Very naughty! I love it!

Thanks for your input. I can use all I can get. I got 365 days in a year to blow his mind so lots of ideas are best!
Saibasu is offline  
post #44 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-02-2017, 06:36 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 158
Re: Sex toys

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTruthHurts View Post
You can get nurse scrubs very cheaply. Order some and you can be a naughty nurse.

Or go pantyless in a local bar - have him meet you there - and flash a bit to turn him on but don't let him act on it - tease. If you're bold you can "accidentally" flash someone else and get a little interest. Jealousy can feel a lot like the excitement we feel with anew relationship - it kicks in the competitiveness and adds uncertainty. Some flirt with other guys then eventually get picked up by their spouse. Obviously there are light and heavy variants to this but it could be fun.

My W is a sweet catholic girl but we still sometimes talk and act a bit in bed - if she's too tired I've told her it's ok the office **** can take over and she can role play that a bit which is a HUGE difference from her normal self. Anyway role play might be more fun than toys for many guys


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I like where this is going, maybe a fantasy idea sticky would be appropriate, these are great ideas !
DepressedHusband is offline  
post #45 of 54 (permalink) Old 03-08-2017, 08:45 PM
Member
 
Buffon06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Redneckistan
Posts: 41
Re: Sex toys

I know this is going to sound kinda out there, but have you thought about trying urethral stimulation? Perhaps tie your hubby up and blindfold him, and insert a urethral sound/dilator into his penis?

For several years, my wife would participate in urethral play with me using a surgical quality urethral sound. We worked up to the point where she would insert the sound far enough into my erect penis to stimulate my prostate which was absolutely sublime. About a year ago, she told me she didn't want to do this with me anymore, she claimed that she was afraid of hurting me. I still do it by myself with her blessing, but it would totally blow my mind if she would do this with me again.

Again, this isn't for everyone, but perhaps your husband (and you) would enjoy this type of activity. Worth a try I would think.
Buffon06 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on Talk About Marriage, you must first register. Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Important! Your username will be visible to the public next to anything you post and could show up in search engines like Google. If you are concerned about anonymity, PLEASE choose a username that will not be recognizable to anyone you know.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The strange case of Ms Uhtred's sex life. uhtred Sex in Marriage 194 02-07-2017 01:53 PM
Newly Married/Disappointing Sex Life flightlessbird Sex in Marriage 41 12-07-2016 11:15 AM
LD varieties richardsharpe Sex in Marriage 136 04-19-2016 01:59 PM
Feelings after threesome Orange_Crush Sex in Marriage 114 03-03-2016 09:43 AM
What to do? Ray83 Sex in Marriage 32 12-31-2015 09:44 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome