Originally Posted by cantthinkstraight View Post
I got drunk one night and signed up for a dummy account
on one of those popular dating sites, just to see what was out there.
Now, this is just from a man's experience and is meant
to be light humor. Please don't take offense, as I'm sure
many other men can testify to the following set of circumstances.
I found that there were many different categories of women on this popular dating site.
Now, this is just from one woman's experience and is meant
to be light humor. Please don't take offense.
I found that there were many different categories of men on a popular dating site. The obvious
- these are the men that when you see their photo, you instantly understand why they're on an online dating site. The itemizers
- these are the ones who will not even consider a woman that doesn't meet their extremely narrow criteria for hotness no matter how average looking they are themselves. They also display a propensity to complain that there are no good women out there. Crazy eyes
- these types usually think they are superior and alpha, but they make me wonder if they'd club me over the
head and eat my brains for dinner. The bicep flexers
- these are the ones who feel the need to prove they've got biceps in every goddamned picture. Yeah, I get it, you grew yourself a muscle. What about the one between your ears? The shady ones
- these are the ones that post altered photos,whether it's cut and pasted, or photoshopped into oblivion, you can clearly tell some manipulation has taken place. They also fail to give any details about themselves, so they can pretend their emotional wall is cool and mysterious. The elderly
- these are the ones that will only consider a match that is half his age or less. The hot ones
- these are the ones that have an extremely high opinion of themselves and will expect you to drool all over them while they continue to check out other women over your shoulder should you make the mistake of going out with them. And finally.......
Oh, wait, is that it?