Trump... wins because of hate - Page 10 - Talk About Marriage
Politics and Religion This is the place to discuss politics, morality, religion, and anything controversial.

User Tag List

 399Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #136 of 211 (permalink) Old 11-13-2016, 12:53 AM
Moderator
 
EleGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: New Mexico
Posts: 31,695
Re: Trump... wins because of hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomDude View Post
As for the black vs white thing, I see culprits on both sides, it's war and it's on now!

No one knows who did that. There is not proof that it was a person whose skin is white, or black, or orange or blue.

There was the Muslim young lady in Louisiana who filed a police report that a bunch of white guys wearing trump hats jumped her, beat on her, ripped off her head scarf, and stole her purse. Then, after the investigation was falling through she admitted that she lied.

We need to be very careful here because there are people trying to cause trouble. And sometimes they do it via making false accusations and even filing false reports.

EleGirl is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #137 of 211 (permalink) Old 11-13-2016, 01:04 AM
Moderator
 
EleGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: New Mexico
Posts: 31,695
Re: Trump... wins because of hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizon View Post
Yep, I posted that yesterday.

Here are two more....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyBMhmK79tg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOcstHhtL4Y
EleGirl is online now  
post #138 of 211 (permalink) Old 11-13-2016, 01:09 AM
Moderator
 
EleGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: New Mexico
Posts: 31,695
Re: Trump... wins because of hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Deidre* View Post
A lot of democrats are discussing on various news shows today, how the democrats have only themselves to blame. The same voters virtually who voted for Obama in two elections, cast their votes for Trump, so obviously, racism isn't a factor. It is important to understand why they lost, otherwise, they'll keep losing. If all they get out of this is that they lost because of racist uneducated voters turning to Trump, and also the FBI guy, Comey...then, they'll keep losing elections. Because those aren't the reasons they lost.

Another stat that came out is that Trump had more of the educated white vote than did Hillary, so much for thinking all of his voters were dumb uneducated racists who hate immigrants.

These stats are coming from Michael Moore and other Democrats who want to see real change in their own party, and aren't looking to point their fingers at everyone but themselves. Also Michael Moore and others said that the Democratic party rigged getting Bernie Sanders out of the race, so...at least there are many Democrats willing to admit their fault in why they believe Trump won.

What anyone should learn from this election is that voters are not just numbers on a map, but they are human beings, and the issues that matter to them...the Democrats didn't touch upon enough in Hillary's campaign.
Michael Moore said that this was the biggest F U in the history of mankind (I paraphrase). Because they ignored the needs of a large percentage of the people who voted for them. I agree.
EleGirl is online now  
 
post #139 of 211 (permalink) Old 11-13-2016, 01:12 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 999
Re: Trump... wins because of hate

This picture explains the rising anger from Americans of all walks of life. It explains why someone like Trump, who would never had a chance at the White House, is suddenly the president-elect.

It's gotcha journalism, it's social activists harassing people for their beliefs, and it's un-American.

becareful2 is offline  
post #140 of 211 (permalink) Old 11-13-2016, 07:01 AM
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4,457
Re: Trump... wins because of hate

"Who would've thought smearing everyone who disagrees with you as a racist, sexist, Islamophobic, transphobic & homophobic monster wasn't a winning strategy..."

(Miss Judgement - Rita Panahi, 12 November 2016)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Election cartoon.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	38.4 KB
ID:	49410  

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
Cosmos is offline  
post #141 of 211 (permalink) Old 11-13-2016, 07:49 AM
jld
Forum Supporter
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 18,863
Re: Trump... wins because of hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by EleGirl View Post
Very good links, Ele. Thank you for posting them.
Posted via Mobile Device

One of the deepest feminine pleasures is when a man stands full, present, and unreactive in the midst of his woman's emotional storms. When he stays present with her, and loves her through the layers of wildness and closure, then she feels his trustability, and she can relax. -- David Deida, The Way of the Superior Man
jld is offline  
post #142 of 211 (permalink) Old 11-13-2016, 08:05 AM
Member
 
VladDracul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Southeast USA
Posts: 851
Re: Trump... wins because of hate

Ya Cosmos, it looks like calling folks racist, sexist, Islamophobic, transphobic & homophobic has lost some of its zest to manipulate human behavior and perception. What can be more evident than having concoct stories, situations and data to support their accusatory statements.

If you don't embody controversy, what you say will become just another part of the media driven culture of stifling thought and debate about issues.
VladDracul is offline  
post #143 of 211 (permalink) Old 11-13-2016, 09:25 AM
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4,457
Re: Trump... wins because of hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by VladDracul View Post
Ya Cosmos, it looks like calling folks racist, sexist, Islamophobic, transphobic & homophobic has lost some of its zest to manipulate human behavior and perception. What can be more evident than having concoct stories, situations and data to support their accusatory statements.
It was inevitable, really, and in a way it's a healthy indicator of man's innate drive to survive. People can only be pushed so far...

"Treade a worme on the tayle, and it must turne agayne..."

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
Cosmos is offline  
post #144 of 211 (permalink) Old 11-13-2016, 10:19 AM
Member
 
RandomDude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 10,958
Re: Trump... wins because of hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by EleGirl View Post
No one knows who did that. There is not proof that it was a person whose skin is white, or black, or orange or blue.

There was the Muslim young lady in Louisiana who filed a police report that a bunch of white guys wearing trump hats jumped her, beat on her, ripped off her head scarf, and stole her purse. Then, after the investigation was falling through she admitted that she lied.

We need to be very careful here because there are people trying to cause trouble. And sometimes they do it via making false accusations and even filing false reports.
Hahaha Elegirl there way too many of these at present, that is just one example, others with "Black lives don't matter and neither does your votes" "Trump" on a muslim prayer room, oh so many!
Reports of racist graffiti, hate crimes post-election - CNN.com

One can not dismiss the effect of Trumpism by declaring it's all fake. It has brought alot of racialism out of the closet and even in my country our once infamous Pauline Hanson too, I surely doubt the leftists came to her and said "Give a right-wing speech so we can discredit your views". Sorry, that makes no sense. But she ain't a Trump unfortunately, she's laughable in comparison. So my country remains... PC, and in some circles with their self-righteousness condemn the U.S. denying the same issues and thoughts resonate in our population as well. *sigh*

But this is here, what is happening in the U.S. is much more progressive. As Vlad has mentioned the leftist accusations are losing its power. At the same time I've already noticed racism and homophobia is becoming more socially accepted, and people pulling the race card have become the bad guys, condemned, such as in this thread, for genuine reasons too - such as the reports of fake stories you yourself mentioned. Political incorrectness is becoming more socially accepted by the very example of your president-elect, and at the same time the power of the race card is diminishing.

All these issues of xenophobia, racism, homophobia people have to wake up and realise it's an issue, for all races, and move past the initial stages of grief of losing their fantasy-land, including denial and anger, and move into acceptance. From acceptance, progression. Many claimed progression in the past, no they only swept **** under the rug. Racialism, or more popularly coined "closet racism" is deeply imbedded in the culture and history of colonial countries. It's a part of life, which was sadly too "politically incorrect" to discuss.

I've never been that with my multi-racial daughter, I know how racist the world still truly is. Why would I raise her in ignorance? At the same time, why are grownups still in denial? Race cards are nothing but attempt at self-righteousness when deep down, it's there. Just as I have my reservations with Anglo-Saxons within my inner circle, I know I AM racist. How did I progress from that acceptance - by learning to acknowledge humans as individuals. But I can't do that without first acknowledging my own racism, nor do I expect other people to.
RandomDude is offline  
post #145 of 211 (permalink) Old 11-13-2016, 01:28 PM
Member
 
*Deidre*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Somewhere else...
Posts: 2,877
Re: Trump... wins because of hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by EleGirl View Post
Michael Moore said that this was the biggest “F U” in the history of mankind (I paraphrase). Because they ignored the needs of a large percentage of the people who voted for them. I agree.
Yep. Honestly, many Democrats on news programs this morning are talking about racism, sexism, etc...as why Trump won. Meanwhile, they've obtained the results showing that many Trump voters, voted for Obama in both elections that he won. If the Democrats keep chanting about sexism and racism, then they'll keep losing elections, because that's not why Trump won, as much to their chagrin as that is. Yelling lies in the streets doesn't make something suddenly true. I'm sure there are racist people who vote in every election, and sexists, as well. But, to declare the Trump win as stemming from the majority of voters being sexist and racist, is a lie. And one that will keep hurting them if they use that as their campaign fuel for 2020's election.

Obamacare is a disaster, and when people received their letters regarding premium hikes that will take place in January BECAUSE OF Obamacare, that hurt Clinton's campaign big time, because people don't want another 4-8 years of Obama and rising costs. Clinton and her team underestimated that Obama isn't as liked as they all seemed to think, and that working class people are tired of working harder every year, for less money...while their government gets bigger.

Crying ''Trump's a racist and everyone who voted for him is a racist,'' is much easier to do than facing the real reasons your candidate lost. Plus they rigged the system against Sanders. So, when your own party doesn't trust you.........hmmm....


Sometimes, you fall in love with the most unexpected person, at the most unexpected time. ~ Unknown
*Deidre* is offline  
post #146 of 211 (permalink) Old 11-13-2016, 09:17 PM
Moderator
 
EleGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: New Mexico
Posts: 31,695
Re: Trump... wins because of hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomDude View Post
I've never been that with my multi-racial daughter, I know how racist the world still truly is. Why would I raise her in ignorance? At the same time, why are grownups still in denial? Race cards are nothing but attempt at self-righteousness when deep down, it's there. Just as I have my reservations with Anglo-Saxons within my inner circle, I know I AM racist. How did I progress from that acceptance - by learning to acknowledge humans as individuals. But I can't do that without first acknowledging my own racism, nor do I expect other people to.
I don't think anyone is denying that there are racists in the USA and some of them are on the right, or voted for Trump, whatever.

The problem is that anyone who does not tow the line with the left/Clinton/etc is being called racist if they appear to be white.

I know that there are some hateful things going on. They are going on in both sides of the political spectrum. To pretend that the only ones doing this stuff are on the right is just ridiculous. And to call all people who did not support Hillary racist is just down right wrong.

I think that both Clinton and Trump are bad news. But because I am holding them both to the same standard and calling them both out, I am being labeled as racist by those who support Hillary and/or don't like Trump here.

That is the problem. Every person who appears to be white is not racist, hateful, sexist, blah blah blah. People have to stop this and stop hating everyone.

Stop it (speaking generally). Just stop it.
EleGirl is online now  
post #147 of 211 (permalink) Old 11-14-2016, 02:54 AM
Forum Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 5,500
Re: Trump... wins because of hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomDude View Post
As for the black vs white thing, I see culprits on both sides, it's war and it's on now!

I wonder how much Soros pays for each one of those?

Always remember the LD motto: "Sex isn't important!!!"
tech-novelist is offline  
post #148 of 211 (permalink) Old 11-14-2016, 03:25 AM
Moderator
 
MattMatt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: England
Posts: 18,693
Re: Trump... wins because of hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by katiecrna View Post
Traditionally the Christian would never vote for a candidate who is for abortion and planned parenthood. This is such a trigger point for Christians. But let's be honest, trump is a closet democrats. (I have no problem with trump by the way, I look forward to what he will do for our country. I do have a problem with the growing hate in this country and it scares me.) Trump has been the complete opposite of what a Christian believes in... so much to the point that the pope even spoke out against him. That is HUGE. Yet he won the Bible Belt voters. Why?? Because they are united in hate. Their hate for immigration, their hate for muslims. It blows my mind and deeply saddens me. No one projected such a victorious win for trump, why? Because he had secret voters, and so much of our country is closet racists.
But Pope Frank is a known idiot who is NOT the heroic figure many seem to think.

Most Catholics I know despise him.
Posted via Mobile Device

http://mygeneralblog1.blogspot.co.uk
http://mygeneralblog1.blogspot.co.uk...-cheaters.html (Be afraid UK cheaters! CheaterVille has come to the UK!
MattMatt is online now  
post #149 of 211 (permalink) Old 11-14-2016, 03:26 AM
Moderator
 
MattMatt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: England
Posts: 18,693
Re: Trump... wins because of hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tech-novelist View Post
I wonder how much Soros pays for each one of those?
The evil of Mr Soros is visible in his face.
Posted via Mobile Device

http://mygeneralblog1.blogspot.co.uk
http://mygeneralblog1.blogspot.co.uk...-cheaters.html (Be afraid UK cheaters! CheaterVille has come to the UK!
MattMatt is online now  
post #150 of 211 (permalink) Old 11-14-2016, 03:36 AM
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4,457
Re: Trump... wins because of hate

(Content deleted by Cosmos)

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.

Last edited by Cosmos; 11-14-2016 at 04:09 AM.
Cosmos is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on Talk About Marriage, you must first register. Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Important! Your username will be visible to the public next to anything you post and could show up in search engines like Google. If you are concerned about anonymity, PLEASE choose a username that will not be recognizable to anyone you know.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The End of Trump Coming Soon See_Listen_Love Politics and Religion 292 11-09-2016 10:10 AM
I hate my ex all over again Pluto2 Life After Divorce 12 11-04-2016 03:00 PM
This is about Trump, and Trump alone samyeagar Politics and Religion 54 08-13-2016 12:29 AM
Facebook hate..... highwood The Ladies' Lounge 52 06-30-2016 06:30 PM
What I hate about my marriage maritalloneliness Reconciliation 4 05-29-2016 11:22 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome