Trump... wins because of hate - Page 8 - Talk About Marriage
Politics and Religion This is the place to discuss politics, morality, religion, and anything controversial.

User Tag List

 399Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #106 of 208 (permalink) Old 11-11-2016, 01:15 AM
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4,455
Re: Trump... wins because of hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by EleGirl View Post
Good post....

Here is a video along the same line......


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs


.
Very good, Ele.


Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
Cosmos is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #107 of 208 (permalink) Old 11-11-2016, 01:37 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 1,016
Re: Trump... wins because of hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by EleGirl View Post
Good post....

Here is a video along the same line......


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs


.
That video has foul language, but he totally nails it. The left has stopped trying to win the battle of ideas and instead they have started hurling insults and labels, everything from racist, to xenophobic to stupid to sexist to uneducated to islamophobic to fascist and every -ist out there. Any critics are attacked and ridiculed, so the silent majority just basically said enough and struck back in the voting booth. The left has fostered an environment where different points of views are discouraged and even silenced. They don't allow dissenting views. Students with conservative views are intimidated. Professors with conservative views are marginalized on our college campuses. Conservative speakers are intimidated into not coming. What they encourage are a bunch of thin-skinned special snowflakes who are traumatized by micro-aggressions who need their safe spaces to protect their delicate egos from views that may challenge their own. The NYT has an article called "In College and Hiding From Scary Ideas" and it perfectly describes what parents are paying for when they write those tuition checks. The left are more concerned about social issues than they are about jobs and the economy. Who was it that said, "It's the economy, stupid!"? Many good reasons from that video on why a guy like Trump was used to ram down the left's throat by the silent majority.

For the record, I did not vote for Trump or Hillary, but I can't say I don't enjoy their current temper tantrum. I hope the left's passion for social justice issues and their desire to force it on the rest of the country ultimately become the rope that hangs their party. Thinking they are so wise, they became fools.

That video is so beautiful. lol

Last edited by becareful2; 11-11-2016 at 01:53 AM.
becareful2 is offline  
post #108 of 208 (permalink) Old 11-11-2016, 02:00 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 1,016
becareful2 is offline  
 
post #109 of 208 (permalink) Old 11-11-2016, 04:48 AM
Forum Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 5,506
Re: Trump... wins because of hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by EleGirl View Post
So you are ok with the Clintons, Obama and the Democratic party supporting racist hate groups. But you are not ok with Trump having some racist groups that he does not support say that they support him? Really?
Those racist groups are racist against blacks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EleGirl View Post
Why are you ok with some racist hate groups and terrorist groups? I am truly confused.
It is impossible to be racist against whites, because white privilege.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EleGirl View Post
{Note: I am not ok with the KKK, white supremists, Nazi Party, The New Black Panthers and George Soros funded Black Lives Matter, La Rasa and terrorist supporters CAIR. I am against all hate groups, all racist groups and all terrorist groups}
That's because you aren't a leftist.

Always remember the LD motto: "Sex isn't important!!!"

Last edited by tech-novelist; 11-11-2016 at 04:52 AM.
tech-novelist is offline  
post #110 of 208 (permalink) Old 11-11-2016, 04:50 AM
Forum Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 5,506
Re: Trump... wins because of hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmos View Post
"You" created "us" the silent majority.

And we became fed up and we pushed back and spoke up.

And we did it with ballots, not bullets.
I have read that in law enforcement, there are three stages of dealing with a suspect:
1. Ask
2. Tell
3. Make

Trump was "tell".

The elites don't know how lucky they are that it didn't get to "make".

Always remember the LD motto: "Sex isn't important!!!"
tech-novelist is offline  
post #111 of 208 (permalink) Old 11-11-2016, 05:35 AM
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4,455
Re: Trump... wins because of hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by becareful2 View Post
Just listening to the whinging of those people makes it more understandable how a vacuum would one day be created for someone like Trump to occupy, and it has...

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
Cosmos is offline  
post #112 of 208 (permalink) Old 11-12-2016, 08:35 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
katiecrna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 1,588
Re: Trump... wins because of hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigal View Post
I didn't vote for him, but you dislike his supporters more than him? Please explain why. And, yeah, it is somewhat lacking in intellect if it's just based on no basis of fact. You are welcome to your viewpoint. But don't we already have enough people marching in the streets, protesting, sitting down during the national anthem, and proclaiming whatever all in the name of their "viewpoint"?



Not attacking you, but I'd really like to know how many Trump supporters you know. What exactly is it that you dislike about them? Like I said, I didn't vote for him, but I'm not sure I want to dismiss all of them ...


I know a few trump supports. A couple from my family and a couple from my husbands family. The ones from my husbands family are racist and they are ultra conservatives and they don't believe women should be in leadership positions. This one women in his family is the type of women who blames the women when their husbands cheat on them. (Women like that hate women). And the trump supporters on my side of the family are ignorant hicks with no jobs and love to blame immigrants for their lack of jobs or and all their problems.

I just feel like a mr is trump supporters have hate in their heart and they are United by this hate. Whether it be hate for immigrants, hate for muslims, hate for women, hate for democrats, hate for Clinton or whatever.
katiecrna is offline  
post #113 of 208 (permalink) Old 11-12-2016, 08:38 AM
jld
Forum Supporter
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 20,137
Re: Trump... wins because of hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by katiecrna View Post
I know a few trump supports. A couple from my family and a couple from my husbands family. The ones from my husbands family are racist and they are ultra conservatives and they don't believe women should be in leadership positions. This one women in his family is the type of women who blames the women when their husbands cheat on them. (Women like that hate women). And the trump supporters on my side of the family are ignorant hicks with no jobs and love to blame immigrants for their lack of jobs or and all their problems.

I just feel like a mr is trump supporters have hate in their heart and they are United by this hate. Whether it be hate for immigrants, hate for muslims, hate for women, hate for democrats, hate for Clinton or whatever.
I think it is mostly fear as opposed to hate.

Most of my extended family seems to have voted for Trump. Very conservative, religious people.
Posted via Mobile Device

One of the deepest feminine pleasures is when a man stands full, present, and unreactive in the midst of his woman's emotional storms. When he stays present with her, and loves her through the layers of wildness and closure, then she feels his trustability, and she can relax. -- David Deida, The Way of the Superior Man
jld is offline  
post #114 of 208 (permalink) Old 11-12-2016, 08:48 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
katiecrna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 1,588
Trump... wins because of hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by EleGirl View Post
So you are ok with the Clintons, Obama and the Democratic party supporting racist hate groups. But you are not ok with Trump having some racist groups that he does not support say that they support him? Really?







Why are you ok with some racist hate groups and terrorist groups? I am truly confused.



{Note: I am not ok with the KKK, white supremists, Nazi Party, The New Black Panthers and George Soros funded Black Lives Matter, La Rasa and terrorist supporters CAIR. I am against all hate groups, all racist groups and all terrorist groups}


You Saying that Clinton supports hate groups is not true. She stood up for black lives matter. She should. If this country doesn't see a problem with blacks and the police your not opening your eyes. And the whole sharia law... it's just the way their culture is. Islam is a Islamic country and they follow the quran. It's something that we don't get but that's their culture.

You can't talk about Clinton supporting hate groups and not talk about pence supporting hate groups and trying to take our rights away. He is anti LGTB, anti pro choice, anti gay marriage. Isn't that worse than standing up for black people and saying hey your right, black lives do matter maybe we shouldnt be so trigger happy with our guns. Obama comes and legalized gay marriage, gives millions of people healthcare, made a law to pay women equally (why did that take so long geez). Now trump and pence are going to come in and take people's health care away, try to make gay marriage illegal, defund planned parenthood and try to pass pro life laws. (Which of course would never work).

But my point is Hillary does not support hate groups. Trump and pence do.

Last edited by katiecrna; 11-12-2016 at 09:12 AM.
katiecrna is offline  
post #115 of 208 (permalink) Old 11-12-2016, 08:54 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
katiecrna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 1,588
Re: Trump... wins because of hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jld View Post
I think it is mostly fear as opposed to hate.



Most of my extended family seems to have voted for Trump. Very conservative, religious people.
Posted via Mobile Device


I 100% agree with this. It's fear. Because these people are ignorant. Every big city in this country won the vote for Hillary. I live in NYC and it's full of every nationality and religion. And I know that this country is great because of them.

My ignorant parent in laws asked me if I know any gay doctors? She asked me with a look of disgust on her face bc she clearly doesn't have any gay friends or know any gay people. Of course there are tons of gay doctors I work with but you wouldn't know. I work with 2 married gay doctors who have adopted children and they are literally just like us. My family personally have never met a Muslim person. I work with tons of muslims, tons of Jews ext.

The problem is these people live in small white Christian suburbs and fear people that are different than them.

katiecrna is offline  
post #116 of 208 (permalink) Old 11-12-2016, 09:14 AM
Member
 
VladDracul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Southeast USA
Posts: 960
Re: Trump... wins because of hate


Any questions?

If you don't embody controversy, what you say will become just another part of the media driven culture of stifling thought and debate about issues.

Last edited by VladDracul; 11-12-2016 at 10:06 AM.
VladDracul is online now  
post #117 of 208 (permalink) Old 11-12-2016, 09:26 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
katiecrna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 1,588
Re: Trump... wins because of hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by VladDracul View Post




Any questions?


Yes I do... I can't see the picture
katiecrna is offline  
post #118 of 208 (permalink) Old 11-12-2016, 09:27 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 1,805
Re: Trump... wins because of hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by katiecrna View Post
You Saying that Clinton supports hate groups is not true. She stood up for black lives matter.
Do you really think this line here is going to sway anyone that she isn't a hate monger. See, if you support BLM, then you are a white hater. See, it's right there in the name. Black, thusly, if you are for them, then you are pro-black and the opposite of black is white, and so, if you are pro-black you must be anti-white...see, it's so easy to figure out!

I know I am anti-white. Well, only cause it's after Labor Day.
Posted via Mobile Device
Herschel is offline  
post #119 of 208 (permalink) Old 11-12-2016, 09:33 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
katiecrna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 1,588
Re: Trump... wins because of hate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herschel View Post
Do you really think this line here is going to sway anyone that she isn't a hate monger. See, if you support BLM, then you are a white hater. See, it's right there in the name. Black, thusly, if you are for them, then you are pro-black and the opposite of black is white, and so, if you are pro-black you must be anti-white...see, it's so easy to figure out!



I know I am anti-white. Well, only cause it's after Labor Day.
Posted via Mobile Device


That's a joke right?
katiecrna is offline  
post #120 of 208 (permalink) Old 11-12-2016, 09:40 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
katiecrna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 1,588
Re: Trump... wins because of hate

I am not about white power. I am not about black power. But black lives do matter. All lives matter. But right now blacks are being targeted by the police and it is getting ignored. Therefore the rise of black lives matter. I support it. I am not anti anything but hate. If gays are being targeted and killed I would be supporting gay lives matter. If muslims are being targeted and killed I will support muslim lives matters. This is America we can all live together and support and respect each other. We can't hate and kill each other.
katiecrna is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on Talk About Marriage, you must first register. Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Important! Your username will be visible to the public next to anything you post and could show up in search engines like Google. If you are concerned about anonymity, PLEASE choose a username that will not be recognizable to anyone you know.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The End of Trump Coming Soon See_Listen_Love Politics and Religion 292 11-09-2016 10:10 AM
I hate my ex all over again Pluto2 Life After Divorce 12 11-04-2016 03:00 PM
This is about Trump, and Trump alone samyeagar Politics and Religion 54 08-13-2016 12:29 AM
Facebook hate..... highwood The Ladies' Lounge 52 06-30-2016 06:30 PM
What I hate about my marriage maritalloneliness Reconciliation 4 05-29-2016 11:22 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome