Bannon - Page 5 - Talk About Marriage
Politics and Religion This is the place to discuss politics, morality, religion, and anything controversial.

User Tag List

 424Likes
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #61 of 225 (permalink) Old 11-16-2016, 10:20 AM
Moderator
 
lifeistooshort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 6,508
Re: Bannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetrayedDad View Post
Do you REALLY think it's fair to scrutinize someone who hasn't even started freaking the job?

And If I had a nickel for every time I heard "It's Bush's fault" in the last eight years.
Yes. Not for actions he hasn't yet taken, but for appts he now makes why not?

And once again, what does you hearing about what was bush's fault have to do with looking at trump's appts?

Are trump's appts somehow obama's doing?

If Trump turned around and appointed Hillary to his chief of staff position you wouldn't scrutinize that because he's not yet in office?
Posted via Mobile Device

lifeistooshort is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #62 of 225 (permalink) Old 11-16-2016, 10:22 AM
Moderator
 
lifeistooshort's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 6,508
Re: Bannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobodySpecial View Post
The false equivalency is staggering.
I'm sorry you don't see it.

Think on it some more.
Posted via Mobile Device
lifeistooshort is online now  
post #63 of 225 (permalink) Old 11-16-2016, 10:25 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 1,788
Re: Bannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by naiveonedave View Post
If someone can show me an unedited speech by Trump (or anyone he appoints) that shows said person is racist
You want evidence that Trump dropped the "N" word? You need evidence? Like, black and white? You know, racism usually isn't overt. It isn't something someone just does and thats it. I mean, yeah, that happens from disgusting people. But most racism is covert. It is implemented and spoken about in a subtle way. I mean, "Grab her by the *****" is pretty overtly sexist, however, I guess that is ok cause it's "locker room" talk. However, people just don't say, "Put the blacks in chains" anymore. It's up to you to be able to ascertain whether someone on is being covertly racist. I specifically say you, because anyone can justify anything. It's easy to say as a white guy (and I am a white guy so it's easy to say for me) that something isn't racist. It's another thing to be a black guy and hear it and thing, wtf?

I know I won't be able to get you to think in those terms. It's easier to make things black and white (see what I did there?). Life isn't that simple or that easy. I don't think you are a racist or a bad guy. I do think you are ignorant on the concept, but maybe not even that it's your fault. Or maybe you attend Klan rallies...I guess I don't know at all
Herschel is online now  
 
post #64 of 225 (permalink) Old 11-16-2016, 10:30 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 3,980
Re: Bannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herschel View Post
You want evidence that Trump dropped the "N" word? You need evidence? Like, black and white? You know, racism usually isn't overt. It isn't something someone just does and thats it. I mean, yeah, that happens from disgusting people. But most racism is covert. It is implemented and spoken about in a subtle way. I mean, "Grab her by the *****" is pretty overtly sexist, however, I guess that is ok cause it's "locker room" talk. However, people just don't say, "Put the blacks in chains" anymore. It's up to you to be able to ascertain whether someone on is being covertly racist. I specifically say you, because anyone can justify anything. It's easy to say as a white guy (and I am a white guy so it's easy to say for me) that something isn't racist. It's another thing to be a black guy and hear it and thing, wtf?

I know I won't be able to get you to think in those terms. It's easier to make things black and white (see what I did there?). Life isn't that simple or that easy. I don't think you are a racist or a bad guy. I do think you are ignorant on the concept, but maybe not even that it's your fault. Or maybe you attend Klan rallies...I guess I don't know at all
I get this but then Robert Byrd was an "Exalted Cyclops" in the KKK and continued to be a Democratic Senator for years and years. Where was the outrage then, or was it just because he had a blue D next to his name?
sokillme is online now  
post #65 of 225 (permalink) Old 11-16-2016, 10:31 AM
Member
 
RandomDude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 11,031
Re: Bannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sokillme View Post
Post the video.
Here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor View Post
There's a reason I've challenged you and several others to provide specific complete and in context quotes to show how Trump is a racist. The mainstream media and social media is chock full of intentionally misleading partial quotes. I've honestly never heard Trump say something racist. The entire controversy about him mocking a journalist for being disabled is manufactured manure. It is completely untrue, and the media knew it from the very beginning yet they continue to push that narrative.

At some point I wonder if good intentioned liberal and Democrat citizens are going to get pissed off at how much they've been lied to.

This video gives a good overview of some misleading quotes. https://youtu.be/KKqfzhm1AjQ
Can't take credit for his find. Just look at the sheer difference in the message from the first half of the video (media version), and the second half (his actual speech)

It's seriously disconcerting, and then when I google "bannon" and "briedfard" I saw nothing to support the accusation of racism and supremism. Nothing! Except this (which proves nothing! can someone please find those stories?
https://www.truthorfiction.com/trump...st-commentary/

Then I searched the briedfard site and couldn't find sh-t:
Breitbart News Network

So seriously WTF?
RandomDude is online now  
post #66 of 225 (permalink) Old 11-16-2016, 10:43 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 3,980
Re: Bannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomDude View Post
Here:



Can't take credit for his find. Just look at the sheer difference in the message from the first half of the video (media version), and the second half (his actual speech)

It's seriously disconcerting, and then when I google "bannon" and "briedfard" I saw nothing to support the accusation of racism and supremism. Nothing! Except this (which proves nothing! can someone please find those stories?
https://www.truthorfiction.com/trump...st-commentary/

Then I searched the briedfard site and couldn't find sh-t:
Breitbart News Network

So seriously WTF?
That is actually scary jesus . I think everyone here should watch this and tell us what he said that is wrong. He specifically supports LBT!!
sokillme is online now  
post #67 of 225 (permalink) Old 11-16-2016, 10:44 AM
Member
 
EunuchMonk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 585
Re: Bannon

Anyone said OP couldn't scrutinise Trump? Anyone? I sure didn't. Fire away. The "Wonder why poeple are anti-trump" jab inadvertently brings Hillary into the equation. Otherwise OP would have said "Wonder Why poeple are anti-politicians". The subliminal was caught and taken up as it was meant. The innocent "I'm just scrutinising Trump as is my right" should also elicit probing questions about Hill. 'Cause from what I understand about America's electoral college, she may still get the presidency if the petitions anti-trump protesters are sending is accepted. Correct me if I'm wrong then I will no longer bother with the back and forth in this thread. I just want to know that the wicked witch is far away from the presidency. Hell, elect Oprah if you want.

Even if I don't get likes for it, I'm still going to say it.
EunuchMonk is offline  
post #68 of 225 (permalink) Old 11-16-2016, 10:55 AM
Member
 
RandomDude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 11,031
Re: Bannon

I know right... WTF!?!?! Holy sh-t!!! People died for LIES during those riots...
RandomDude is online now  
post #69 of 225 (permalink) Old 11-16-2016, 11:04 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: MI
Posts: 3,655
Re: Bannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herschel View Post
You want evidence that Trump dropped the "N" word? You need evidence? Like, black and white? You know, racism usually isn't overt. It isn't something someone just does and thats it. I mean, yeah, that happens from disgusting people. But most racism is covert. It is implemented and spoken about in a subtle way. I mean, "Grab her by the *****" is pretty overtly sexist, however, I guess that is ok cause it's "locker room" talk. However, people just don't say, "Put the blacks in chains" anymore. It's up to you to be able to ascertain whether someone on is being covertly racist. I specifically say you, because anyone can justify anything. It's easy to say as a white guy (and I am a white guy so it's easy to say for me) that something isn't racist. It's another thing to be a black guy and hear it and thing, wtf?

I know I won't be able to get you to think in those terms. It's easier to make things black and white (see what I did there?). Life isn't that simple or that easy. I don't think you are a racist or a bad guy. I do think you are ignorant on the concept, but maybe not even that it's your fault. Or maybe you attend Klan rallies...I guess I don't know at all
Well seeing as how Sen Byrd led KKK rallies, just saying.

Saying one word that is now banned = racist for life, got it. How about the many African Americans who voted for Trump or have given him positive reviews for what he has done for them.
naiveonedave is offline  
post #70 of 225 (permalink) Old 11-16-2016, 11:50 AM
Member
 
RandomDude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 11,031
Re: Bannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herschel View Post
You want evidence that Trump dropped the "N" word? You need evidence? Like, black and white? You know, racism usually isn't overt. It isn't something someone just does and thats it. I mean, yeah, that happens from disgusting people. But most racism is covert. It is implemented and spoken about in a subtle way. I mean, "Grab her by the *****" is pretty overtly sexist, however, I guess that is ok cause it's "locker room" talk. However, people just don't say, "Put the blacks in chains" anymore. It's up to you to be able to ascertain whether someone on is being covertly racist. I specifically say you, because anyone can justify anything. It's easy to say as a white guy (and I am a white guy so it's easy to say for me) that something isn't racist. It's another thing to be a black guy and hear it and thing, wtf?

I know I won't be able to get you to think in those terms. It's easier to make things black and white (see what I did there?). Life isn't that simple or that easy. I don't think you are a racist or a bad guy. I do think you are ignorant on the concept, but maybe not even that it's your fault. Or maybe you attend Klan rallies...I guess I don't know at all
I understand your point, and I applaud it, as you are correct that it is one thing to say a racist thing, one may not see it as racist, and yet another can see it as racist. Hence, it's offensive. I get it.

At the same time, two things:

1) People are PULLING the race/sex/homophobe cards often without real cause. I get it too, from all bloody "races", people HATE to assume responsibility for their own actions. They USE it to get their way, much like a false rape victim uses it to get his or hers - I can't stand it!

2) YES I want evidence. "Racism usually isn't overt" of course it isn't, and that's what I hate about it. But RACIST is a title that should not be flung around without PROOF. You know what's the problem with people crying RAPIST? REAL VICTIMS DO NOT GET JUSTICE!!! So what does that lead to? Vigilantes, and it goes on and on. I have studied colonial racialism, its roots - even before racialism was a 'science', the pattern of European cultural development, its history, the genocides and discrimination racialism has caused after the dwindling power of the Church and I know how deep underground it can be but this is NOT the way to solve it.

Flinging racist, sexist, homophobic and whatever else the social justice warriors like to label people without proof and getting a lynch mob for no real reason? All I can say is WTF folks?! Both extremes are coming out now, left, right, what the fk?! And it's not Trump or Bannon to blame it's the fking media! Why is it SO hard to find proof to solidify the claims of Trump or Bannon being racist supremists? Why?!

RandomDude is online now  
post #71 of 225 (permalink) Old 11-16-2016, 12:11 PM
Member
 
RandomDude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 11,031
Re: Bannon

Also, and unless someone proves that Trump or Bannon IS racist, solid FACTS... WTF is up with the world leaders of the world? How can so many be so fking guillible and stupid, oh wait... or are they just promoting the leftist message? Yada yada... politically correct, extreme left, silence criticism by race/sexist/homo... and this is why I hate the 2 party system, choosing between 2 ****wads. And as when you vote (since it's 1 to 5) you have to give either of the two big parties - a 1 or a 2.

... Is this how it is in your country too?

Only way out of it is to draw THIS on the ballet:


Which in the end, isn't voting at all -.-

Anyway... /end vent

PLEASE someone prove Trump OR Bannon is racist, would be less scary
RandomDude is online now  
post #72 of 225 (permalink) Old 11-16-2016, 12:17 PM
Forum Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 5,506
Re: Bannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomDude View Post
Also, and unless someone proves that Trump or Bannon IS racist, solid FACTS... WTF is up with the world leaders of the world? How can so many be so fking guillible and stupid, oh wait... or are they just promoting the leftist message?
The "New World Order" is having a total freakout right now because Trump's election is the second brick to be knocked out of their wall of protection against the will of the people, Brexit being the first.

There are more coming.

Always remember the LD motto: "Sex isn't important!!!"
tech-novelist is offline  
post #73 of 225 (permalink) Old 11-16-2016, 12:21 PM
Member
 
MrsAldi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 3,485
Re: Bannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by tech-novelist View Post
The "New World Order" is having a total freakout right now because Trump's election is the second brick to be knocked out of their wall of protection against the will of the people, Brexit being the first.

There are more coming.
Who are the NWO? Corporations??

Sent from my B1-730HD using Tapatalk
MrsAldi is offline  
post #74 of 225 (permalink) Old 11-16-2016, 12:22 PM
Member
 
EllisRedding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Valhalla (Or the Northeast USA)
Posts: 6,515
Re: Bannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsAldi View Post
Who are the NWA? Corporations??

Sent from my B1-730HD using Tapatalk
EllisRedding is offline  
post #75 of 225 (permalink) Old 11-16-2016, 12:26 PM
Member
 
MrsAldi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 3,485
Re: Bannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisRedding View Post
Is this some US boy band called NWO?
Never heard of them!


Sent from my B1-730HD using Tapatalk
MrsAldi is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on Talk About Marriage, you must first register. Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Important! Your username will be visible to the public next to anything you post and could show up in search engines like Google. If you are concerned about anonymity, PLEASE choose a username that will not be recognizable to anyone you know.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Was this an anti-woman anti-foreigner vote? MattMatt Politics and Religion 700 11-22-2016 08:38 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome