Re: EC vs. NPV
The EC should go. Then during presidential elections - the candidates will be MUCH MORE motivated to visit ALL states.
Who said there are slave states now? The EC was part of helping out slave states back then. Again, the number of EC votes do NOT match the population of each state. Also, taken to the effect that say Texas, in which the russian puppet got about 60% of the vote, the other 40% of the people's vote become invalid. Thrown out. On top of that, there is the gerrymandering.
Either case, we have a unqualified fool who hasn't been vetted at all, who is extreme corrupt that will have the ability to start wars by saying or doing something stupid, which means OUR lives are in danger. A couple of crazy leaders with nukes playing chicken does not make the world safe. Hell, even trump voters don't want to know the truth about trump, it would kill their fantasy... they were gaslighted.
Supporting those who want to divorce or reconcile. Not every relationship is the same.