Who knew the CIA was filled with wussies? - Page 3 - Talk About Marriage
Politics and Religion This is the place to discuss politics, morality, religion, and anything controversial.

User Tag List

 82Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #31 of 75 (permalink) Old 01-23-2017, 10:09 AM
Member
 
Kivlor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Rural Midwest
Posts: 3,102
Re: Who knew the CIA was filled with wussies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Middle of Everything View Post
Was it the CIA? Or did **** Cheney threaten to take everyone "hunting" if they didnt get him and Haliburton into Iraq?
Unless we have information otherwise, it seems that it was the CIA. I think it's reasonable to assume the Bush / Cheney / their underlings went to them and asked them to provide justification for their war and that the CIA et al said "Heck yes!" or otherwise complied. For Bush, from what I can tell, it was multi-faceted as to his reasons. I've always thought he wanted some vengeance for daddy, and that he seriously believes in the whole "Democracy!" rhetoric that he pushed. There were likely other reasons that also contributed. Most things like that aren't too simple.


Do you hear the people sing / Lost in the valley of the night?
It is the music of a people / Who are climbing to the light.
For the wretched of the earth / There is a flame that never dies.
Even the darkest night will end / And the sun will rise...
Kivlor is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #32 of 75 (permalink) Old 01-23-2017, 10:10 AM
jld
Forum Supporter
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 20,137
Re: Who knew the CIA was filled with wussies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kivlor View Post
I think so. I was a little young... It seems like the intelligence was bad--either they cherry-picked or lied--in order to promote a desired end: removing Hussein.
I thought it was Cheney & Co. who picked which intel to look at?

One of the deepest feminine pleasures is when a man stands full, present, and unreactive in the midst of his woman's emotional storms. When he stays present with her, and loves her through the layers of wildness and closure, then she feels his trustability, and she can relax. -- David Deida, The Way of the Superior Man
jld is offline  
post #33 of 75 (permalink) Old 01-23-2017, 10:12 AM
jld
Forum Supporter
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 20,137
Re: Who knew the CIA was filled with wussies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Middle of Everything View Post
Was it the CIA? Or did **** Cheney threaten to take everyone "hunting" if they didnt get him and Haliburton into Iraq?
That is how I remember it, too, MoA. Cheney wanted us in Iraq. What an idiot.

One of the deepest feminine pleasures is when a man stands full, present, and unreactive in the midst of his woman's emotional storms. When he stays present with her, and loves her through the layers of wildness and closure, then she feels his trustability, and she can relax. -- David Deida, The Way of the Superior Man
jld is offline  
 
post #34 of 75 (permalink) Old 01-23-2017, 10:14 AM
Member
 
Kivlor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Rural Midwest
Posts: 3,102
Re: Who knew the CIA was filled with wussies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herschel View Post
I am not saying that is ok by any stretch, assuming it's accuracy.

However, what do you rely on if you don't rely on your intelligence? I know Trump thinks he is smarter than everyone else. He's like rainman when it comes to counting...1.2 million, no, 1.3, yeah, 1.3 million.
I also want to point out how you just handwave the serious evidence that Hilary's campaign was being pushed, funded and otherwise influenced by foreigners, while simultaneously crying that Trump is a RUSSIAN PUPPET!!!111! with absolutely zero evidence.

"If it's true..." I mean, there's only citation after citation...

Meanwhile... "Trump must have been put in by the Russians! We couldn't have actually lost unless a 3rd rate power, with the GDP of Mexico had directly installed him!"

Do you hear the people sing / Lost in the valley of the night?
It is the music of a people / Who are climbing to the light.
For the wretched of the earth / There is a flame that never dies.
Even the darkest night will end / And the sun will rise...
Kivlor is online now  
post #35 of 75 (permalink) Old 01-23-2017, 10:16 AM
Member
 
Middle of Everything's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: The Middle
Posts: 1,039
Re: Who knew the CIA was filled with wussies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kivlor View Post
Unless we have information otherwise, it seems that it was the CIA. I think it's reasonable to assume the Bush / Cheney / their underlings went to them and asked them to provide justification for their war and that the CIA et al said "Heck yes!" or otherwise complied. For Bush, from what I can tell, it was multi-faceted as to his reasons. I've always thought he wanted some vengeance for daddy, and that he seriously believes in the whole "Democracy!" rhetoric that he pushed. There were likely other reasons that also contributed. Most things like that aren't too simple.
Im going with Cheney. That guy is the devil.

Alas a Nebraskan. So as a Nebraskan I would like to apologize to the world for D!ck Cheney (L.Ron Hubbard too while Im at it.)

"Masturbate with just a slick hand and thoughts of your wife." --Intheory
Middle of Everything is offline  
post #36 of 75 (permalink) Old 01-23-2017, 10:19 AM
jld
Forum Supporter
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 20,137
Re: Who knew the CIA was filled with wussies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Middle of Everything View Post
Im going with Cheney. That guy is the devil.

Alas a Nebraskan. So as a Nebraskan I would like to apologize to the world for D!ck Cheney (L.Ron Hubbard too while Im at it.)
I accept your apology. Thank you.

One of the deepest feminine pleasures is when a man stands full, present, and unreactive in the midst of his woman's emotional storms. When he stays present with her, and loves her through the layers of wildness and closure, then she feels his trustability, and she can relax. -- David Deida, The Way of the Superior Man
jld is offline  
post #37 of 75 (permalink) Old 01-23-2017, 10:22 AM
jld
Forum Supporter
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 20,137
Re: Who knew the CIA was filled with wussies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kivlor View Post
I also want to point out how you just handwave the serious evidence that Hilary's campaign was being pushed, funded and otherwise influenced by foreigners, while simultaneously crying that Trump is a RUSSIAN PUPPET!!!111! with absolutely zero evidence.

"If it's true..." I mean, there's only citation after citation...

Meanwhile... "Trump must have been put in by the Russians! We couldn't have actually lost unless a 3rd rate power, with the GDP of Mexico had directly installed him!"
She does not have a sex tape out there that she can be blackmailed by, kivlor. The influence over her would have been more limited, and under her control.

Trump's decisions seem mostly influenced by his mood of the day. And by his tremendous insecurities.

One of the deepest feminine pleasures is when a man stands full, present, and unreactive in the midst of his woman's emotional storms. When he stays present with her, and loves her through the layers of wildness and closure, then she feels his trustability, and she can relax. -- David Deida, The Way of the Superior Man
jld is offline  
post #38 of 75 (permalink) Old 01-23-2017, 10:34 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 1,803
Re: Who knew the CIA was filled with wussies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kivlor View Post
I also want to point out how you just handwave the serious evidence that Hilary's campaign was being pushed, funded and otherwise influenced by foreigners, while simultaneously crying that Trump is a RUSSIAN PUPPET!!!111! with absolutely zero evidence.

"If it's true..." I mean, there's only citation after citation...

Meanwhile... "Trump must have been put in by the Russians! We couldn't have actually lost unless a 3rd rate power, with the GDP of Mexico had directly installed him!"
I didn't say any of that, and that is completely unfair by you. All I said is that Trump is more Russian than Obama is Kenyan. Now, you probably feel Obama is 137% Kenyan, so I guess I can see your point that would that Trump is 138%+ Russian...
Herschel is online now  
post #39 of 75 (permalink) Old 01-23-2017, 10:35 AM
Member
 
Kivlor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Rural Midwest
Posts: 3,102
Re: Who knew the CIA was filled with wussies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jld View Post
She does not have a sex tape out there that she can be blackmailed by, kivlor. The influence over her would have been more limited, and under her control.

Trump's decisions seem mostly influenced by his mood of the day. And by his tremendous insecurities.
Does Trump have a sex tape out there? Is there ANY evidence of foreign influence over Trump?

The last part is a non-sequitur and has nothing to do with the conversation. However, out of entertainment, I'll just say this: He's playing you like a fiddle. Most of his decisions seem pretty carefully thought out. It's his Twitter feed that is getting people upset, and he is exploiting the Trump Derangement Syndrome that is exhibited by his enemies, to take eyes off of his actions.

I wanted all weekend to see what Executive Orders he was signing. What he was doing. Instead, the Left took the bait, and every news station and nearly every website spent all weekend freaking out about whether or not he had as large of a crowd as Obama, in a city that is only 6% Republican, in an area where the nearest county that voted Republican is 50+ miles away, where thousands of violent rioters tried to prevent people from attending... And regardless, it is MEANINGLESS. Who cares if 20 or 20,000,000 showed up? Does it matter? Does it make not POTUS because people didn't attend the ceremony? No. It doesn't change anything.

Shoot, even the Libertarian rag spent 3 articles on it, and spent zero on his actually pro-libertarian policies that he enacted. Because TRUMP IS AN EVIL NARCISSIST! HE'S GOT AN (R) NEXT TO HIS NAME! THEY'RE ALL BIGOTS!

You are going to lose the next election if this continues. And potentially again in 4 years.

Do you hear the people sing / Lost in the valley of the night?
It is the music of a people / Who are climbing to the light.
For the wretched of the earth / There is a flame that never dies.
Even the darkest night will end / And the sun will rise...
Kivlor is online now  
post #40 of 75 (permalink) Old 01-23-2017, 10:39 AM
jld
Forum Supporter
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 20,137
Re: Who knew the CIA was filled with wussies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kivlor View Post
Does Trump have a sex tape out there? Is there ANY evidence of foreign influence over Trump?

The last part is a non-sequitur and has nothing to do with the conversation. However, out of entertainment, I'll just say this: He's playing you like a fiddle. Most of his decisions seem pretty carefully thought out. It's his Twitter feed that is getting people upset, and he is exploiting the Trump Derangement Syndrome that is exhibited by his enemies, to take eyes off of his actions.

I wanted all weekend to see what Executive Orders he was signing. What he was doing. Instead, the Left took the bait, and every news station and nearly every website spent all weekend freaking out about whether or not he had as large of a crowd as Obama, in a city that is only 6% Republican, in an area where the nearest county that voted Republican is 50+ miles away, where thousands of violent rioters tried to prevent people from attending... And regardless, it is MEANINGLESS. Who cares if 20 or 20,000,000 showed up? Does it matter? Does it make not POTUS because people didn't attend the ceremony? No. It doesn't change anything.

Shoot, even the Libertarian rag spent 3 articles on it, and spent zero on his actually pro-libertarian policies that he enacted. Because TRUMP IS AN EVIL NARCISSIST! HE'S GOT AN (R) NEXT TO HIS NAME! THEY'RE ALL BIGOTS!

You are going to lose the next election if this continues. And potentially again in 4 years.
You did not say anything here.

Yes, I think there are tapes out there. I think the intel report that British spy did was largely accurate. Yes, I am worried for my country under Trump.


One of the deepest feminine pleasures is when a man stands full, present, and unreactive in the midst of his woman's emotional storms. When he stays present with her, and loves her through the layers of wildness and closure, then she feels his trustability, and she can relax. -- David Deida, The Way of the Superior Man
jld is offline  
post #41 of 75 (permalink) Old 01-23-2017, 10:41 AM
Member
 
Kivlor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Rural Midwest
Posts: 3,102
Re: Who knew the CIA was filled with wussies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herschel View Post
I didn't say any of that, and that is completely unfair by you. All I said is that Trump is more Russian than Obama is Kenyan. Now, you probably feel Obama is 137% Kenyan, so I guess I can see your point that would that Trump is 138%+ Russian...
I actually know nothing about Obama being Kenyan. I think he hates my country. And I think his words back that up. I think he's a horrible human being. And his actions support it.

You have pushed this Russian connection in other threads. And you keep insisting that he must be a puppet--knowingly, or unknowingly. But you have zero evidence. And then when your own, self-described "hack" news agencies publish evidence of Soviet state influence in YOUR chosen politician's campaign, you just say "well, if it's true, it's bad..." as an attempt to pretend that it is even in question, as though the evidence weren't right in front of you, and go right back to your daily TDS. (Trump Derangement Syndrome)

No, I wasn't fair. I used hyperbole to help get the truth in front of you. Because it is an effective literary tool, in a written medium.

Do you hear the people sing / Lost in the valley of the night?
It is the music of a people / Who are climbing to the light.
For the wretched of the earth / There is a flame that never dies.
Even the darkest night will end / And the sun will rise...
Kivlor is online now  
post #42 of 75 (permalink) Old 01-23-2017, 10:44 AM
jld
Forum Supporter
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 20,137
Re: Who knew the CIA was filled with wussies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kivlor View Post
I actually know nothing about Obama being Kenyan. I think he hates my country. And I think his words back that up. I think he's a horrible human being. And his actions support it.

You have pushed this Russian connection in other threads. And you keep insisting that he must be a puppet--knowingly, or unknowingly. But you have zero evidence. And then when your own, self-described "hack" news agencies publish evidence of Soviet state influence in YOUR chosen politician's campaign, you just say "well, if it's true, it's bad..." as an attempt to pretend that it is even in question, as though the evidence weren't right in front of you, and go right back to your daily TDS. (Trump Derangement Syndrome)

No, I wasn't fair. I used hyperbole to help get the truth in front of you. Because it is an effective literary tool, in a written medium.
It is amazing how differently we see Obama. I think, if anything, he was too conservative. Other than that, I think he is a fabulous human being. Very proud of him. Feel bad for my country that he is not leading it anymore.

One of the deepest feminine pleasures is when a man stands full, present, and unreactive in the midst of his woman's emotional storms. When he stays present with her, and loves her through the layers of wildness and closure, then she feels his trustability, and she can relax. -- David Deida, The Way of the Superior Man
jld is offline  
post #43 of 75 (permalink) Old 01-23-2017, 10:48 AM
Member
 
Kivlor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Rural Midwest
Posts: 3,102
Re: Who knew the CIA was filled with wussies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jld View Post
You did not say anything here.

Yes, I think there are tapes out there. I think the intel report that British spy did was largely accurate. Yes, I am worried for my country under Trump.


And we on the right are the "conspiracy theorists" LOL


Do you hear the people sing / Lost in the valley of the night?
It is the music of a people / Who are climbing to the light.
For the wretched of the earth / There is a flame that never dies.
Even the darkest night will end / And the sun will rise...
Kivlor is online now  
post #44 of 75 (permalink) Old 01-23-2017, 10:49 AM
jld
Forum Supporter
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 20,137
Re: Who knew the CIA was filled with wussies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kivlor View Post


And we on the right are the "conspiracy theorists" LOL

I hope we find out. I hate to think of my country being held hostage to those tapes.

One of the deepest feminine pleasures is when a man stands full, present, and unreactive in the midst of his woman's emotional storms. When he stays present with her, and loves her through the layers of wildness and closure, then she feels his trustability, and she can relax. -- David Deida, The Way of the Superior Man
jld is offline  
post #45 of 75 (permalink) Old 01-23-2017, 10:54 AM
Member
 
Kivlor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Rural Midwest
Posts: 3,102
Re: Who knew the CIA was filled with wussies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jld View Post
I hope we find out. I hate to think of my country being held hostage to those tapes.
There is no evidence they are real.

If they were real, what makes you think Trump would care? He's the kind of guy who would probably post the video to his Twitter with some ridiculous #pissonObama hashtag or something.

Have you read the actual memos? They read like a fanfiction. And believe me, there is fanfiction like this out there. Don't make me link to it. I don't want to ever go back to such bad places. I can't un-see it.

Do you hear the people sing / Lost in the valley of the night?
It is the music of a people / Who are climbing to the light.
For the wretched of the earth / There is a flame that never dies.
Even the darkest night will end / And the sun will rise...
Kivlor is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on Talk About Marriage, you must first register. Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Important! Your username will be visible to the public next to anything you post and could show up in search engines like Google. If you are concerned about anonymity, PLEASE choose a username that will not be recognizable to anyone you know.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Filed in NY. Feel horrible. Almost-Done Going Through Divorce or Separation 25 04-21-2016 01:59 PM
I joined this Facebook and was confident I knew no one in the group and......... SMG15 The Social Spot 21 12-28-2015 06:58 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome