How do you know it is "better"? What more could she have achieved?
And what if it had turned her off to math?
You have a lot more faith in school systems than I do, Quality.
Because I saw what my girls accomplished in high school.
- 12 college credits of history
- 14 credits French
- state winner national history day
- biology and psychology wizard
- calc, physics, chem at IB level
- national merit finalist
- headed to medical school this fall
- 6 semesters of 2d and 3d art
- 2 of art history, drafting, 3d CAD
- 2 semesters of building an actual house
- stunning art portfolio earning serious scholarship money
- over the top writing skills
- headed to PhD in design next fall
I think I got my money's worth from our public schools.