This is a very interesting list and different from others I have seen. I am not Catholic, but I am a Christian and I find the perspective of Catholic Christian's parting thoughts to be interesting and compelling.
The more I read this list, the more it encourages me. Thank you for sharing.
In the OP, the list was in quotes, so I decided to make it easier for others to quote if they'd like to:
1. For the times when I set a bad example, and there were people who followed my lead.
2. For my indifference in the face of someone’s suffering.
3. For failing to say so many words of praise, recognition and encouragement to those who deserved them or needed them.
4. For claiming credit for my triumphs but blaming my failures on circumstances.
5. For having failed to respect someone’s innocence or having blocked someone’s dreams.
6. That I wasted money on things that I didn’t need and never used.
7. For the times I took too much time and not enough effort to forgive.
8. For taking advantage of someone who loved me, in order to get something for myself.
9. For not being careful to guide those I should have educated better, before it was too late.
10. For not visiting or sharing time with people because I thought they weren’t interesting, educated or useful.
11. For fleeing the cross so many times.
12. For savoring adulation even while knowing it was false.
13. For complaining much more often than I gave thanks.
14. For the stubborn, vulgar or rude words that came out of my mouth.
15. For participating in conversations making fun of God, the faith or the Church.
16. For wasting so much time on empty things… time that can’t be gotten back.
17. For the promises I didn’t keep.
18. For the times that I could have and should have prayed more, and above all, with more love.
19. For ignoring Jesus. The solitude of Christ in the tabernacle hurts me.
20. That I hurt or harmed someone in any way.
21. For lacking love. I should have loved God and my neighbor much more.
- See more at: 21 Regrets people confess on their deathbeds - Spirituality - Aleteia.org ? Worldwide Catholic Network Sharing Faith Resources for those seeking Truth ? Aleteia.org