America: A Failing Marriage - Page 15 - Talk About Marriage
Politics and Religion This is the place to discuss politics, morality, religion, and anything controversial.

User Tag List

 894Likes
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #211 of 525 (permalink) Old 02-28-2017, 11:51 AM
Member
 
VladDracul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Southeast USA
Posts: 998
Re: America: A Failing Marriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by john117 View Post

Critical thinking in this country is beyond laughable.
I can't think of anything less desired by the media, government, and institutions than critical thinking by the targeted population. News and related information is manipulated and sold to support the vested interest of their political and economic systems. Before you heard it on CNN, FOX, or Smallville 104am., its been engineered, designed, and tweaked to avoid the necessity for though and reason. What's most dangerous is people are generally unaware the extent to which they are being conditioned, manipulated, and controlled.


If you don't embody controversy, what you say will become just another part of the media driven culture of stifling thought and debate about issues.
VladDracul is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #212 of 525 (permalink) Old 02-28-2017, 02:09 PM
Member
 
TaDor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 1,378
Re: America: A Failing Marriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by 225985 View Post
President Trump. Made in America by BHO.
er... no. The first (half)black man made whites freak out? Really? That is something a person should be proud to say? Trump was an asshat long before Obama came into the picture.
Nobody made trump into a racist and conman that he is, other than his daddy. Obama made trump into an idiot? Nope. Actually, before he got the TV series - he was pretty much broke. In reality, he's likely NOT a billionaire, just said he was. He doesn't even own his own Trump Tower. Many of his "properties" have closed down in 2016.

It's a simple fact. trump was born into money, if not - he'd likely be in prison for pretty crimes and wife abuse from years ago. He doesn't have the braincells to run a company, much less a country. The dip **** himself just said "Who knew healthcare would be so complex"? Uh, people who know how to READ and understand the job.

By putting a complete idiot into the white house, the USA lost respect and credibility on a global scale. It means other countries are not including the USA in important matters because... well, the president is an idiot. What are his policies? There is more talk and no actual actions because he doesn't care. He spends more time complaining about people not buying his's kids junkware that is made from China.

The ONLY country that is on trump's GOOD list and right back at him is: Russia and to some degree, any country that he has business interests... which we have a very incomplete picture because the crook hasn't released his tax returns... nothing. He has no track record to show his ability to do the job.

With such stupid logic... I might as well get a job as a heart surgeon without ever stepping foot into medical school.

Supporting those who want to divorce or reconcile. Not every relationship is the same.
TaDor is offline  
post #213 of 525 (permalink) Old 02-28-2017, 02:16 PM
Member
 
VladDracul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Southeast USA
Posts: 998
Re: America: A Failing Marriage


If you don't embody controversy, what you say will become just another part of the media driven culture of stifling thought and debate about issues.
VladDracul is offline  
 
post #214 of 525 (permalink) Old 02-28-2017, 02:17 PM
Member
 
TaDor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 1,378
Re: America: A Failing Marriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by VladDracul View Post
The bad news Tador, you may be right. The good news, you have three years and several month to tell us about it. As far as health care, the only system that I think is worth a crap is found in Switzerland. (but I'm prejudice. My folks on my daddy's side are from there)
Bad news is that we have a dangerous fool that has access to NUCLEAR WEAPONS. Who gets his into from a penis enhancement con-artist website known as infowars. He doesn't have a good sense of reality and believes his own bull**** because he has serious mental problems. The bad news is, the actions of ill-informed people are taking the rest of us with them. You don't hurt yourselves, you hurt me, you hurt my family.

And no... we don't have 3+ years. trump will be going down. Doesn't matter how much crap trump sputters about "fake news" to anything he doesn't like. The russian-gate will continue to grow, because unlike the crap he and his wacko-sites have been talking about for years. We are getting more actual evidence of trump's russian connections by the day. And we're doing something about it... only good thing out of having the russian puppert come about is that it has woken up people who didn't vote or be involved with politics that they need to be in order to keep their rights.

We need to throw out the insurance companies... we pay too much for so little.

Supporting those who want to divorce or reconcile. Not every relationship is the same.
TaDor is offline  
post #215 of 525 (permalink) Old 02-28-2017, 02:23 PM
Member
 
TaDor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 1,378
Re: America: A Failing Marriage

@john117 : we don't need to hear what we want. We need to hear what is the truth.

Trashing the budget is for a reason... because math doesn't add up. CNN and NBC and others do not brown-nose Obama. Unlike trump's friends at fox, who are going full BJ on him.

Supporting those who want to divorce or reconcile. Not every relationship is the same.
TaDor is offline  
post #216 of 525 (permalink) Old 02-28-2017, 02:27 PM
Member
 
TaDor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 1,378
Re: America: A Failing Marriage

LOL... deal with it? Kinda lame.

I asked you questions... you couldn't answer. You are in denial.
You can actually listen to his words and his lies and say "yep, that guy is SMART?"

I'm not joking... I know 10 years olds have a larger vocabulary than trump.

What makes trump not a liar?

The white house trying to get the FBI and other agencies to NOT INVESTIGATE the Russian election interference is a good thing? For who? For him, his party of for the country?
If ANY politician was working with Russia, I would be against them - no matter who it is.

You have no opinions or understanding the implications of Flynn's or Manafort's deep russian contacts that are directly related to Putin? What is the logic behind that?


Hillary got about 3million votes over trump.
Trump is forever - the TRAITOR President...
DEAL WITH IT.

Supporting those who want to divorce or reconcile. Not every relationship is the same.
TaDor is offline  
post #217 of 525 (permalink) Old 02-28-2017, 03:06 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,917
Re: America: A Failing Marriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaDor View Post
LOL... deal with it? Kinda lame.

I asked you questions... you couldn't answer. You are in denial.
You can actually listen to his words and his lies and say "yep, that guy is SMART?"

I'm not joking... I know 10 years olds have a larger vocabulary than trump.

What makes trump not a liar?

The white house trying to get the FBI and other agencies to NOT INVESTIGATE the Russian election interference is a good thing? For who? For him, his party of for the country?
If ANY politician was working with Russia, I would be against them - no matter who it is.

You have no opinions or understanding the implications of Flynn's or Manafort's deep russian contacts that are directly related to Putin? What is the logic behind that?


Hillary got about 3million votes over trump.
Trump is forever - the TRAITOR President...
DEAL WITH IT.
Good grief...............calm down.
karole is offline  
post #218 of 525 (permalink) Old 02-28-2017, 03:35 PM
Member
 
VladDracul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Southeast USA
Posts: 998
Re: America: A Failing Marriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaDor View Post

And no... we don't have 3+ years. trump will be going down.

Tell you what TaDor, you set the time during his term that Trump will be kicked out of office or resigns, I'll add a month and bet you $20 bucks it won't happen. What do you say?

If you don't embody controversy, what you say will become just another part of the media driven culture of stifling thought and debate about issues.
VladDracul is offline  
post #219 of 525 (permalink) Old 02-28-2017, 05:37 PM
Member
 
TaDor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 1,378
Re: America: A Failing Marriage

Since TIME Magazine covers are important to you...


Supporting those who want to divorce or reconcile. Not every relationship is the same.
TaDor is offline  
post #220 of 525 (permalink) Old 02-28-2017, 05:38 PM
Member
 
TaDor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 1,378
Re: America: A Failing Marriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by karole View Post
Good grief...............calm down.
I am quite calm. The "deal with it" is in response from someone who told me to "deal with it".


Supporting those who want to divorce or reconcile. Not every relationship is the same.
TaDor is offline  
post #221 of 525 (permalink) Old 02-28-2017, 05:40 PM
Member
 
TaDor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 1,378
Re: America: A Failing Marriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by VladDracul View Post
Tell you what TaDor, you set the time during his term that Trump will be kicked out of office or resigns, I'll add a month and bet you $20 bucks it won't happen. What do you say?
What works best for the puppet's position is having a corrupt attorney general who is supposed to BY LAW remove himself from the Russian-gate investigation... since he's himself is involved.

Again... you must know that trump is a lying fool, you haven't disagreed with that.
Again... what has HE down to prove himself to be qualified as a someone with morals and intelligent enough to be president?

Supporting those who want to divorce or reconcile. Not every relationship is the same.
TaDor is offline  
post #222 of 525 (permalink) Old 02-28-2017, 06:09 PM
Member
 
VladDracul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Southeast USA
Posts: 998
Re: America: A Failing Marriage

With my personality and attitude, I take what everybody's saying as a potential lie until they prove different. Trumps sez he's going to do certain things that enough people to elect him wanted to hear. If he does them, great. If he doesn't, he'll go down as a BSer. I think the problem with a lot of folks is they fear he, or anybody else in his position, will do what he said and set a new standard for his successors. But the important thing, do we have a bet or not?

If you don't embody controversy, what you say will become just another part of the media driven culture of stifling thought and debate about issues.
VladDracul is offline  
post #223 of 525 (permalink) Old 02-28-2017, 06:36 PM
Forum Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 5,519
Re: America: A Failing Marriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynot View Post
Funny, many of the same people criticizing Obamacare (not that I am a fan) because, you had "to read it to know what's in it" are the same ones saying you have to give Trump a chance to see if he means it.
If we don't get to find out what is in it before they vote on it, I will agree with you.

Always remember the LD motto: "Sex isn't important!!!"
tech-novelist is offline  
post #224 of 525 (permalink) Old 02-28-2017, 06:38 PM
Forum Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 5,519
Re: America: A Failing Marriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by karole View Post
Good grief...............calm down.
I wonder why so many liberals are shrieking at everything Trump does? Maybe they just can't get over the fact that their candidate lost even though the fix was in for her?

Always remember the LD motto: "Sex isn't important!!!"
tech-novelist is offline  
post #225 of 525 (permalink) Old 02-28-2017, 06:39 PM
Forum Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 5,519
Re: America: A Failing Marriage

Quote:
Originally Posted by VladDracul View Post
Tell you what TaDor, you set the time during his term that Trump will be kicked out of office or resigns, I'll add a month and bet you $20 bucks it won't happen. What do you say?
I hear that Maxine Waters is going to impeach him!

Always remember the LD motto: "Sex isn't important!!!"
tech-novelist is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on Talk About Marriage, you must first register. Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Important! Your username will be visible to the public next to anything you post and could show up in search engines like Google. If you are concerned about anonymity, PLEASE choose a username that will not be recognizable to anyone you know.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Meaning of Marriage DosXXMan Long Term Success in Marriage 57 12-03-2016 06:49 AM
Is my marriage finished? There is something seriously wrong. marriagetalk General Relationship Discussion 34 06-17-2016 06:16 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome