Yeah! That Bloody guy referring to zombies. who is that guy! stone him
Mort list - Mort Fertel... he's got a banner ad on this site.. scroll up to the top of the page.
Here is part of a list I got thru an email from him:
1. Express confidence in one of your spouse's decisions
2. Share dessert with one fork
3. What was "your song" when you were dating? Call your spouse and sing it to them.
4. Surprise visit your spouse at their office or home and give them a kiss... and then leave.
5. Play footsie next time you sit together
6. Learn a new joke today and share it with your spouse
7. Ask how your spouse's day went... and really listen
8. Kiss your spouse upon waking
9. Kiss your spouse before sleeping
10. Caress your spouse's hand
11. Touch your spouse's cheek or hand while driving
12. Rub shoulders next time you sit next to each other
13. Sit on your spouse's lap or sit them on yours
14. Compliment something your spouse is wearing
15. Call your spouse out of the blue to let them know you are thinking of them
16. Give your spouse a neck or shoulder massage
17. Share a story from the news or your day that you thought was interesting
18. What about dancing before dinner? No one's looking.
19. Tell your spouse that if you had to do it all over again, you'd choose them
20. Share a problem - thank your spouse for their concern
21. Play with your spouse's hair while talking in bed
22. Fall asleep holding hands
23. Remind your spouse to drive safely next time they leave the house
24. Call your spouse at work with the latest news.
25. Have a tickle "fight"
26. Say "I'm sorry" about a mistake you recently made
27. Think of 3 ways your spouse has made you a better person ... tell them now
28. Compliment your spouse on your favorite physical trait
29. Play Twister and let yourself laugh out loud
30. Look at your spouse when they are unaware of your gaze ... share your feelings
31. Share what you most admire about your spouse
32. Have a "remember when?" moment.
33. Thank your spouse for helping you through a challenging time in your life
34. Find a reason to touch your spouse when you are in the same room
35. Dig out the wedding album and reminisce
36. Hold hands under the table
37. Brush your mate's hair out of his/her eyes
38. Straighten his tie, being sure to touch him with love
39. Button or zip her dress, being sure to touch her with love
40. Knead the same dough together
41. Kiss in the elevator when no one is looking
42. Express confidence in your spouse's ability to overcome a problem
43. Listen to your spouse's worries - ask how you can help
44. Make your spouse's lunch for the day ... deliver it with a kiss
45. Send your spouse a fax with your special "code words" for I Love You! - sent txt message
46. Turn off your spouse's alarm clock...wake them with a massage
47. Kiss the back of your spouse's neck while he/she is reading – every night I do this
48. Before parting, tell your spouse you can't wait to see him/her again
49. An extra hug for no reason at all never hurt anyone
50. "Spoon" your mate while sleeping
I'm working my way thru the list. So far this month i've done 39 of them. 6 of them don't apply. That leaves only 5 on my 'to do' list. Not bad for the 10th
and yes, it's helping. I'm pulling out all the romance stops and he's being nicer. Not romantic mind you, but nicer. smiling more.
I've declared Feb the month o love around our place and i'm doing everything I can to be as romantic, loving, sexy, fun etc as I can.