Don't understand why is a problem if your wife becomes a porn star in the bedroom? - Page 4
 Talk About Marriage
  The Marriage Advice and Relationship Help Forums
  right
Forums - For Therapists - Link to Us - Advertise  

    A Public Forum Provided by The Family & Marriage Counseling Directory
Register FAQ Community Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Navigation »Talk About Marriage »Focused Topics »Sex in Marriage » Don't understand why is a problem if your wife becomes a porn star in the bedroom?

Sex in Marriage Sexual problems are common in many relationships. This section is for discussions about sexuality. Please limit discussions to those asking for help with a problem and those offering advice. Any other threads may be deleted.

Like Tree1Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-13-2010, 01:58 AM   #46 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 5
Default Re: Don't understand why is a problem if your wife becomes a porn star in the bedroo

This topic made me join because the OP described my sex life to a T. I love my wife but when the things we use to do when we were dating, the things I loved and didn't even have to ask for just go away after marriage, I feel like I've been tricked.
Yes we've had the talks the arguments and the whole nine but nothing changes. I think some women just say the hell with it when in all honesty if you leave them they'll just be doing to someone else what they could've been doing to you the whole time. The bait and switch routine is tired ladies if you don't like something don't do it at all, because if a man likes it he's gonna want it!
FeelsBadMan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 10-13-2010, 02:34 AM   #47 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Singapore
Posts: 1,469
Default Re: Don't understand why is a problem if your wife becomes a porn star in the bedroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelsBadMan View Post
This topic made me join because the OP described my sex life to a T. I love my wife but when the things we use to do when we were dating, the things I loved and didn't even have to ask for just go away after marriage, I feel like I've been tricked.
Yes we've had the talks the arguments and the whole nine but nothing changes. I think some women just say the hell with it when in all honesty if you leave them they'll just be doing to someone else what they could've been doing to you the whole time. The bait and switch routine is tired ladies if you don't like something don't do it at all, because if a man likes it he's gonna want it!
Women love to please their husband in bed when feeling loved, respected and understood. Bait and switch routine is really a man's stuff and style when they handle relationship problems.

If you insist in wanting it your way, I don't think your wife has a talent to stop you to get what you want... sad but true.
MsLonely is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-13-2010, 08:02 AM   #48 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 391
Default Re: Don't understand why is a problem if your wife becomes a porn star in the bedroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by okeydokie View Post
you are slappping the face of many of the good women in here that have confessed to liking that act and are happy to perform it on their husbands. dont assume your prudish and opressed attitude is shared by all.
I agree!!
marcopoly69 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-13-2010, 08:05 AM   #49 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 391
Default Re: Don't understand why is a problem if your wife becomes a porn star in the bedroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsLonely View Post
OKEYDOKIE,

You're getting me very wrong and being offensive to my comment. I'm not slapping on good women who enjoy pleasing their husbands. I'm proud of them actually. What I concern is their happiness to do it. To speak more honestly, I'd love to slap on those husbands who insist in making their wives as pron stars because it's true that pron stars ARE PAID to entertain you in many naughty and nasty ways.

My point was clear, women have perfect right to refuse any nasty idea that doesn't make them feel comfortable with. For example, swallowing the semen. Some women like to swallow and some women don't. You CAN'T EXPECT your wife to swallow your semen if she doesn't want ONLY BECAUSE you want her to be a PRON STAR.

If she loves to be a pron star for you, I'm happy for her and happy for you. So this thread won't exist.

Please read my comment carefully. In my comment I said:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
ONLY if she is happy to swallow it, then never mind. If she's happy to please you, then never mind. In that case, you can get what you want from her.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
What I want to point out was a simple word called RESPECT. I can't understand why you call it slap???????? What is your problem?

I don't need my comment of RESPECT to be shared by all. You don't have to agree with me. It's just my personal opinion. If you ask me 100 times, I would tell you the same thing. But before you accused me slapping on good women, you have to show enough evidences.
My problem with the above statment is that like beer, the first time you taste it, you may not like it at all, but after a while you get used to it and the nattiness of the act, may start appealing to you and seeing how much your husbad enjoy it and the way he acts up aftewards, may be enough for the wife to realize how to keep her marriage exciting and her husband eating from her hand....do you get me now?...
marcopoly69 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-13-2010, 08:09 AM   #50 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 391
Default Re: Don't understand why is a problem if your wife becomes a porn star in the bedroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenpearl View Post
I swallow his come. After I swallow, I keep on licking his head. That really drives my husband crazy.

He doesn't get this kind of king service often, once a month maybe!

I am happy to do it once a month because I know how much he enjoys it.
And to me that's the point.....you do it for love and the knowldege of how this act bring you closer to your husband...my wife does not swallow the whole thing, but I don't really care as long as she shows me that she also is enjoying it and do everything I like.....like liking the testiculos and the sides like she is going to eat it!!!.....you do that no matter what's in you mind, with time you'll learn to deal with your demons and at some point you'll start making peace with it, and hopefully enjoy it.....if you don't try to move ahead in how you deal with sex, your relationship is doomed to fail....that's how I see it...it is the same with all areas of your relationship, you have to take care of it...
marcopoly69 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-13-2010, 08:13 AM   #51 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 391
Default Re: Don't understand why is a problem if your wife becomes a porn star in the bedroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsLonely View Post
I'm happy for you and your husband because you were happy to swallow it sometimes.

If his wife is happy to swallow his semen, he wouldn't have to question it on his thread. So it's obvious that he expects his wife to perform some things that over her limits but insisited in making her a pron star, that was exactly the thing I disagreed with. He said he never forced her wife but he's pushing her to learn to satisfy his fullest excitiments. Well, if she's happy, who cares? They're happy couple, they're happy to learn to satisfy each other. You know what I mean? He doesn't need to hang around in this forum for advice.
I am asking for comments / opinions......I am sharing what it is working for me.....I love my wife, but we've been through toughs times...and right now, I am still trying to deal with the fact that I am very sensitive and passionate when she's not.....you have to understand that a man cannot be fully connected to his wife, if she is not willing to show him that she really loves him.....and to us, it has to do with being able to turn off all the fire we have within because of unfullfield fantacies.....
marcopoly69 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-13-2010, 08:18 AM   #52 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 391
Default Re: Don't understand why is a problem if your wife becomes a porn star in the bedroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenpearl View Post
My husband doesn't agree with this either. He says I have to enjoy what he is doing. I wouldn't like it if my husband forces me to do anything. My husband just tries to suggest ideas, if I don't like it, he just quits. But very often he gets what he wants. Just don't suggest silly ideas!!!
Same here....what do you think I am.....when she is not in the mood I don't push it, but she knows that from time to time, she needs to let me put out that fire.....and if that means, letting me enjoy her in different ways, or asking her for a few special things, why not?? I am not asking her to do a threesome or to put a can in her vagina....it is about she showing me that she wants me and that I can touch her whatever I want and kiss her whatever I want and ask her to give me a bj after her first orgasm and while she gives me the bj to reach my first orgasm, I want to try a dildo in her and see if I can be succesfull at giver her another orgasm while she sucks my pe...s....what is wrong with those things??
marcopoly69 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-13-2010, 08:45 AM   #53 (permalink)
Forum Supporter
 
greenpearl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,959
Default Re: Don't understand why is a problem if your wife becomes a porn star in the bedroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeGoodMan View Post
greenPearl, what you say are very important and correct for the man, specially for me, learn from you!


i always say to my wife, you are my queen.
TAM is a very interesting place. There is so much to learn. It is like a neighborhood with a lot of kind international residents. Thank Chris for it!!!

Please be a regular here!!!
greenpearl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-13-2010, 08:47 AM   #54 (permalink)
Forum Supporter
 
greenpearl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,959
Default Re: Don't understand why is a problem if your wife becomes a porn star in the bedroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcopoly69 View Post
Same here....what do you think I am.....when she is not in the mood I don't push it, but she knows that from time to time, she needs to let me put out that fire.....and if that means, letting me enjoy her in different ways, or asking her for a few special things, why not?? I am not asking her to do a threesome or to put a can in her vagina....it is about she showing me that she wants me and that I can touch her whatever I want and kiss her whatever I want and ask her to give me a bj after her first orgasm and while she gives me the bj to reach my first orgasm, I want to try a dildo in her and see if I can be succesfull at giver her another orgasm while she sucks my pe...s....what is wrong with those things??
I told my husband about this dildo idea, he is very excited. He is A MAN. You know! YOU MEN, sick bastards! I guess we are going to try that very soon!
greenpearl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-13-2010, 08:48 AM   #55 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Singapore
Posts: 1,469
Default Re: Don't understand why is a problem if your wife becomes a porn star in the bedroo

Nothing wrong, sorry I think I misunderstood you in some ways. It's terrific to be more playful in bed and spice up sexual life. There's just a thing that is a bit confusing when you said your wife was not very responsive to show her love, but you did say you had sex with her quite often, including her giving you good blow jobs... Etc. She doesn't mind you bought sex toys and is happy to give it a try with you. She's been pleasing you the way you like, right, hasn't she?
So what do you mean she's not showing her love to you?
Posted via Mobile Device
MsLonely is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-13-2010, 08:51 AM   #56 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Singapore
Posts: 1,469
Default Re: Don't understand why is a problem if your wife becomes a porn star in the bedroo

Thanks greenpearl, I understand what you mean you need to please everybody in his family except yourself. Canada indeed a very beautiful place.

Last edited by MsLonely; 10-13-2010 at 09:04 AM.
MsLonely is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-13-2010, 08:52 AM   #57 (permalink)
Forum Supporter
 
greenpearl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,959
Default Re: Don't understand why is a problem if your wife becomes a porn star in the bedroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsLonely View Post
Hi greenpearl, can I ask where your husband comes from? He doesn't look very taiwanese.
Posted via Mobile Device
Canada!
The answer is also at What is a good woman?

Thank you for asking!
greenpearl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-13-2010, 09:06 AM   #58 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Singapore
Posts: 1,469
Default Re: Don't understand why is a problem if your wife becomes a porn star in the bedroo

Yes. Sorry I just saw it. That's why your english is quite good compare with many taiwanese people. You've got a great sleeping dictionary.
Posted via Mobile Device
MsLonely is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-13-2010, 09:11 AM   #59 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Singapore
Posts: 1,469
Default Re: Don't understand why is a problem if your wife becomes a porn star in the bedroo

Men's hearts are connected to their second heads?! Lol. First time I heard from a man say so. Mostly I heard complaints from wives about what their husbands care about the most is the happiness in the bedroom. So it's true... :d
Posted via Mobile Device
MsLonely is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-13-2010, 12:16 PM   #60 (permalink)
Member
 
okeydokie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,169
Default Re: Don't understand why is a problem if your wife becomes a porn star in the bedroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsLonely View Post
OKEYDOKIE,

You're getting me very wrong and being offensive to my comment. I'm not slapping on good women who enjoy pleasing their husbands. I'm proud of them actually. What I concern is their happiness to do it. To speak more honestly, I'd love to slap on those husbands who insist in making their wives as pron stars because it's true that pron stars ARE PAID to entertain you in many naughty and nasty ways.

My point was clear, women have perfect right to refuse any nasty idea that doesn't make them feel comfortable with. For example, swallowing the semen. Some women like to swallow and some women don't. You CAN'T EXPECT your wife to swallow your semen if she doesn't want ONLY BECAUSE you want her to be a PRON STAR.

If she loves to be a pron star for you, I'm happy for her and happy for you. So this thread won't exist.

Please read my comment carefully. In my comment I said:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
ONLY if she is happy to swallow it, then never mind. If she's happy to please you, then never mind. In that case, you can get what you want from her.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
What I want to point out was a simple word called RESPECT. I can't understand why you call it slap???????? What is your problem?

I don't need my comment of RESPECT to be shared by all. You don't have to agree with me. It's just my personal opinion. If you ask me 100 times, I would tell you the same thing. But before you accused me slapping on good women, you have to show enough evidences.

-you used the term "NASTY" to describe the act.
-you said porn stars are PAID to swallow inferring thats the only reason they do or the only reason anyone would.
-you infer that the OP is trying to force his wife to do things she doesnt want when in fact it only appears he wishes she would and doesnt understand why she wont.
okeydokie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on Talk About Marriage, you must first register. Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Important! Your username will be visible to the public next to anything you post and could show up in search engines like Google. If you are concerned about anonymity, PLEASE choose a username that will not be recognizable to anyone you know.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How to fix the porn problem, Maybe venis Sex in Marriage 19 04-11-2011 07:13 AM
Porn--Trying to Understand--Why Is It a Threat? MarriedWifeInLove Sex in Marriage 35 02-08-2011 07:18 PM

Member Area

Find a Therapist:


Sponsor Ads


Sponsor Ads




Get The Family & Marriage Counseling Directory Help Guide via Email:
Name:
Email:




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:56 PM.



Copyright 2007 - 2013 © Talk About Marriage

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.