I want to tie my wife up and use toys on her
 Talk About Marriage
  The Marriage Advice and Relationship Help Forums
  right
Forums - For Therapists - Link to Us - Advertise  

    A Public Forum Provided by The Family & Marriage Counseling Directory
Register FAQ Community Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Navigation »Talk About Marriage »Focused Topics »Sex in Marriage » I want to tie my wife up and use toys on her

Sex in Marriage Sexual problems are common in many relationships. This section is for discussions about sexuality. Please limit discussions to those asking for help with a problem and those offering advice. Any other threads may be deleted.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-13-2010, 03:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 424
Default I want to tie my wife up and use toys on her

In the past she asks/demands that i stop using toys on her (especially the magic wand) after a few minutes. I trully think judging by the past instances she is afraid of me seeing her reaction. For some reason i think she is going to be set off into convulsive orgasms like i have never seen before. I have heard of women who have used the magic wand comment that they screammed like never before.

My intention is to tie her up completely and give her a sensual massage, start slow. In the end i am going to use the toy she uses internally (and seems to like) for a little bit then bring out the wand and really stimulate her clit/clit area and let the sparks fly. I will prep her allong the way that my intentions are to bring her to new places and want to assure her that it i fully expect her to be driven crazy. I want her to feel comforable that it is not this (device) that is making her feel that way but, me (even if the device may be "helping".

I am looking for suggestions on:

1) Creating an erotic mood.
2) Stimulating all of her sences.
3) I am thinking of drawing her a bath first (do women fell more sexy after a bath?
4) suggestions on the logistics of the restraints/positioning. I have a couple of handcuffs but, think those may hurt. I have posts under our bed i can tie too (I am pretty good rope and can tie some knots) not sure if restraints that you buy would be better. I certainly want her to be comfortable.
5) If my suspicions are true (that she doesn't want me to see her react this way) how can i get her to "just go with it". PS i have already tried to "ask her".
tjohnson is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 12-13-2010, 03:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,737
Default Re: I want to tie my wife up and use toys on her

Candles.
Different people have different opinions on this one, but I like my DH's sexy tunes mix.
I hate baths. Ick. I do not want to sit in a pool of my own dirt and sweat.
You can't *get* her to do anything. If she feels unsafe or insecure, then she won't want to do it. Have you asked her why she does not want you to see her reaction? When she uses the magic wand (love that thing!) does she squirt? Could she be afraid of that?

Make SURE if you tie her up that you have a safe word. Something that has nothing to do with sex like door mat that you would never normally say during sex. If she says the safe word, it is full stop. Trust is the most important thing.
Mom6547 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-13-2010, 03:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 215
Default Re: I want to tie my wife up and use toys on her

Honestly if I were her I wouldn't trust you to tie me up since you made it sound like the whole point was she couldn't stop you when she wanted.
Idontknownow is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-13-2010, 04:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 2,884
Default Re: I want to tie my wife up and use toys on her

You might reconsider your theory about tying her up and then buzzing the bejesus out of her.

Has it occurred to you that doing so may be excruciatingly painful? Especially if she has just climaxed.

You may see her as being inhibited and that tying her up and buzzing her with the toy will break her through to to the other side, of sheer pleasure.

But I'll bet she'll see it as an assault.
michzz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-13-2010, 04:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 424
Default Re: I want to tie my wife up and use toys on her

To clarify it took her months to admit to using the vibrator on herself but, she jokes that it is her best friend. We have a fairly active sexlife so i am not challanged by a toy.

Someone asked if the squirts with the wand. I am not sure it, i guess that it a good question.

OK. What is a spreader bar?
tjohnson is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-13-2010, 04:14 PM   #6 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Indiana
Posts: 7,317
Default Re: I want to tie my wife up and use toys on her

Quote:
Originally Posted by michzz View Post
You might reconsider your theory about tying her up and then buzzing the bejesus out of her.
nice777guy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-13-2010, 04:17 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,737
Default Re: I want to tie my wife up and use toys on her

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjohnson View Post
To clarify it took her months to admit to using the vibrator on herself but, she jokes that it is her best friend. We have a fairly active sexlife so i am not challanged by a toy.
I don't think anyone is questioning whether YOU are challenged by a toy. But a number of people have, rightly, expressed concern that your desire to tie her up is based on a desire to force her to do something she does not want to do.

Quote:

Someone asked if the squirts with the wand. I am not sure it, i guess that it a good question.

OK. What is a spreader bar?
Spreader bar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mom6547 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-13-2010, 04:40 PM   #8 (permalink)
Member
 
kgregory1011's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Sebastian Fl
Posts: 80
Default Re: I want to tie my wife up and use toys on her

Sounds like she's afraid of "letting go". Sex can make people feel vulnerable, especially if she is out of her comfort zone.Maybe start by blindfolding her, let her get comfortable with that. Why dont you reverse roles? Let her tie you up, let her experience the intensity of being in complete control. Start small, there are so many different things you can try.

My husband was used to the same old boring sex until he met me ..lol

I have opened that mans eyes and made him see that sex is pleasure, pleasure is a good thing. He was hesitant with some things, all I asked was he try it. Now he is open to almost anything and he loves what I have shown him.

I am happy to say that my "bedroom box" is a closet full of fun
kgregory1011 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-13-2010, 04:41 PM   #9 (permalink)
Member
 
MarriedWifeInLove's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2,050
Default Re: I want to tie my wife up and use toys on her

[QUOTE=michzz;220390]You might reconsider your theory about tying her up and then buzzing the bejesus out of her.
QUOTE]

This was hillarious and made my day!
__________________
"Don't Find Fault - Find A Remedy" Henry Ford
MarriedWifeInLove is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-13-2010, 04:54 PM   #10 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 2,884
Default Re: I want to tie my wife up and use toys on her

Guess you ought to get the rope.
michzz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-13-2010, 11:20 PM   #11 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Singapore
Posts: 1,469
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjohnson View Post
In the past she asks/demands that i stop using toys on her (especially the magic wand) after a few minutes. I trully think judging by the past instances she is afraid of me seeing her reaction. For some reason i think she is going to be set off into convulsive orgasms like i have never seen before. I have heard of women who have used the magic wand comment that they screammed like never before.

My intention is to tie her up completely and give her a sensual massage, start slow. In the end i am going to use the toy she uses internally (and seems to like) for a little bit then bring out the wand and really stimulate her clit/clit area and let the sparks fly. I will prep her allong the way that my intentions are to bring her to new places and want to assure her that it i fully expect her to be driven crazy. I want her to feel comforable that it is not this (device) that is making her feel that way but, me (even if the device may be "helping".

I am looking for suggestions on:

1) Creating an erotic mood.
2) Stimulating all of her sences.
3) I am thinking of drawing her a bath first (do women fell more sexy after a bath?
4) suggestions on the logistics of the restraints/positioning. I have a couple of handcuffs but, think those may hurt. I have posts under our bed i can tie too (I am pretty good rope and can tie some knots) not sure if restraints that you buy would be better. I certainly want her to be comfortable.
5) If my suspicions are true (that she doesn't want me to see her react this way) how can i get her to "just go with it". PS i have already tried to "ask her".
The plan is ok but your suspicions could be totally wrong.
Bring her to haven by yourself, not by the magic wand instead.
If she told you to stop, it means she hated it or hated you using that stuff that made her feel sick. That's your desire telling you to try that not hers!

Last edited by MsLonely; 12-13-2010 at 11:34 PM.
MsLonely is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-13-2010, 11:24 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Singapore
Posts: 1,469
Default Re: I want to tie my wife up and use toys on her

No woman is afraid of letting go and show her reaction. Unless she's a virgin or someone who seldom sees a penis in her life.

Last edited by MsLonely; 12-13-2010 at 11:31 PM.
MsLonely is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-14-2010, 12:09 AM   #13 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Indiana
Posts: 7,317
Default Re: I want to tie my wife up and use toys on her

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsLonely View Post
No woman is afraid of letting go and show her reaction. Unless she's a virgin or someone who seldom sees a penis in her life.
I think my wife has held back a few times. Hard to tell, but I had that same feeling that OP had - that she was about to explode, but was afraid to really let it go.

Of course I didn't go back later and push the issue, so I guess I'll never really know.
nice777guy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-14-2010, 12:10 AM   #14 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,737
Default Re: I want to tie my wife up and use toys on her

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsLonely View Post
No woman is afraid of letting go and show her reaction. Unless she's a virgin or someone who seldom sees a penis in her life.
Where do you get this? What a load. People are insecure or tentative about a whole myriad of things. This included.
Mom6547 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-14-2010, 02:43 AM   #15 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 2,007
Default Re: I want to tie my wife up and use toys on her

Seriously, I've seen a penis a lot and it's hard for me to let go.

Michzz that might be the funniest forum line I've read and I thought the Dyson and the a$$chaps were pretty hard to beat...
Trenton is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on Talk About Marriage, you must first register. Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Important! Your username will be visible to the public next to anything you post and could show up in search engines like Google. If you are concerned about anonymity, PLEASE choose a username that will not be recognizable to anyone you know.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
wife's sex drive / sex toys rao Sex in Marriage 17 04-14-2014 04:54 PM
Wife prefers toys?!?! concerned hubby General Relationship Discussion 32 10-06-2012 12:24 PM
Hey Guys...how do you feel about your wife and sex toys? Ano The Men's Clubhouse 54 08-26-2012 10:36 PM
Using toys? Is my wife telling me something? tjohnson Sex in Marriage 2 03-12-2010 03:25 PM

Member Area

Find a Therapist:


Sponsor Ads


Sponsor Ads




Get The Family & Marriage Counseling Directory Help Guide via Email:
Name:
Email:




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:43 AM.



Copyright 2007 - 2013 © Talk About Marriage

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.