How do you seduce your man?
 Talk About Marriage
  The Marriage Advice and Relationship Help Forums
  right
Forums - For Therapists - Link to Us - Advertise  

    A Public Forum Provided by The Family & Marriage Counseling Directory
Register FAQ Community Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Navigation »Talk About Marriage »Focused Topics »Sex in Marriage » How do you seduce your man?

Sex in Marriage Sexual problems are common in many relationships. This section is for discussions about sexuality. Please limit discussions to those asking for help with a problem and those offering advice. Any other threads may be deleted.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-20-2010, 09:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Singapore
Posts: 1,469
Default How do you seduce your man?

How do you keep your sexual life alive in your many-year marriage? Things get old and not exciting anymore. In general, I feel most husbands, either lack of ideas to spice up the sexual life, or unwilling to tell their wives what they can do to make their sexual life great. Many husbands have a stubborn concept that it kills fun if they must to tell the wives what to do, so they refuse to make efforts but forever waiting for the wife to give them a surprise every now and then.
My new thought is since men have such weird ego issue, so I must come up a surprise for my husband. My new idea is prepare for a candlelight dinner and I will dress up nicely without panties. Then my husband is free to go under the table with a torch light to explore and have a peek.

Last edited by MsLonely; 12-21-2010 at 02:49 AM.
MsLonely is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 12-21-2010, 10:33 AM   #2 (permalink)
Member
 
RandomDude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 8,176
Default Re: How do you seduce your man?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsLonely View Post
In general, I feel most husbands, either lack of ideas to spice up the sexual life, or unwilling to tell their wives what they can do to make their sexual life great. Many husbands have a stubborn concept that it kills fun if they must to tell the wives what to do, so they refuse to make efforts but forever waiting for the wife to give them a surprise every now and then.
Oh so it's not just me? That's good lol now I don't feel so alone heh

We have to play the same game too you know! Well, most men anyway I think. Nowadays for me it's just routine, no fun, just get used up and ballsacs emptied then I can go do my business finally.

Quote:
My new thought is since men have such weird ego issue, so I must come up a surprise for my husband. My new idea is prepare for a candlelight dinner and I will dress up nicely without panties. Then my husband is free to go under the table with a torch light to explore and have a peek.
Glass table No torch light, and just cross your legs to tease. But even this gets old you know heh.
RandomDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 10:40 AM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
Star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 88
Default Re: How do you seduce your man?

I have an idea, have the candles on the table along with the wine, do the dressing up thing and you then get on the table and lay down on it with your bum and feet close to the edge, YOU are dinner, let him dine on you!! See what reaction you get to that, I’m sure it won’t be long before, well you know..................................
Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 10:41 AM   #4 (permalink)
Member
 
Crazytown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Crazytown, USA
Posts: 135
Default Re: How do you seduce your man?

I always am looking for ways to spice things up. My husband always brags about what a lucky man he is. We've been together off and on for over 12 years.

I dress up in different outfits (french maid etc), sometimes just panties and heels, once tried a whipped cream bikini (didn't work so well lol). Sometimes I will come downstairs like this and just surprise him in the living room (kids in bed).

Also, we go together to a sex shop (boutique or whatever) and look at stuff. We bought a bondage kit and some new toys last time.

Dirty talk is a big turn on for a lot of men as well. When I talk about my pu$$y and what he's doing to it in the bedroom that's all it takes.
Crazytown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 10:45 AM   #5 (permalink)
Member
 
RandomDude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 8,176
Default Re: How do you seduce your man?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star View Post
I have an idea, have the candles on the table along with the wine, do the dressing up thing and you then get on the table and lay down on it with your bum and feet close to the edge, YOU are dinner, let him dine on you!! See what reaction you get to that, Iím sure it wonít be long before, well you know..................................


Nice
RandomDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 10:56 AM   #6 (permalink)
Member
 
RandomDude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 8,176
Default Re: How do you seduce your man?

BTW MsLonely, we can give you advice and ideas here and there but in the end these ideas won't last. You have to make your own.

These ideas come naturally through the desire to play the game, not resenting it. The most important thing you should really take note as well from Star & Crazytown are these two statements:

Quote:
I’m sure it won’t be long before, well you know..................................
Quote:
that's all it takes.
What's so special about these two quotes? They aren't ideas no, but these quotes show their confidence - and that itself leads the way.
RandomDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 05:26 AM   #7 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Singapore
Posts: 1,469
Default

Various dress is a good idea to turn on my husband although I prefer naked.

Last edited by MsLonely; 12-22-2010 at 05:31 AM.
MsLonely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 06:35 AM   #8 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Singapore
Posts: 1,469
Default Re: How do you seduce your man?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star View Post
Sometimes it's good for him to have something to " unwrap" it adds to the build up I think
Posted via Mobile Device
I agree.

Men love to conquer by unwrapping everything that is put on woman's body. There're similar games. When he wins, the woman should be removed piece by piece of her clothing.
MsLonely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 06:40 AM   #9 (permalink)
Member
 
RandomDude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 8,176
Default Re: How do you seduce your man?

Women do look better with clothes on - with skin showing off at the right places. But that's just me, and men can't be so easily generalised you no! Some guys can turned on fast by a chick just getting nude jumping on the bed spreading her legs and going "F--k me! F--k me like blah blah blah" etc etc...
RandomDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 09:14 AM   #10 (permalink)
Member
 
MarriedWifeInLove's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2,050
Default Re: How do you seduce your man?

The last time I tried to seduce my husband...

I was dressed as a cop, with a short black skirt (no panties), and a short blue top (no bra), along with a badge, hat and a pair of handcuffs.

I went to arrest him for bad behavior and you know what - he looked at me and said "what are you doing, then said I'm tired."

Well - that was like throwing cold water on a fire.

And people wonder why I'm so damn frustrated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________
"Don't Find Fault - Find A Remedy" Henry Ford
MarriedWifeInLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 09:26 AM   #11 (permalink)
Forum Supporter
 
greenpearl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,959
Default Re: How do you seduce your man?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarriedWifeInLove View Post
The last time I tried to seduce my husband...

I was dressed as a cop, with a short black skirt (no panties), and a short blue top (no bra), along with a badge, hat and a pair of handcuffs.

I went to arrest him for bad behavior and you know what - he looked at me and said "what are you doing, then said I'm tired."

Well - that was like throwing cold water on a fire.

And people wonder why I'm so damn frustrated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He is no fun!
greenpearl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 09:31 AM   #12 (permalink)
Member
 
RandomDude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 8,176
Default Re: How do you seduce your man?

When all else fails, use jealousy, works every-time at least for us.
RandomDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 09:45 AM   #13 (permalink)
Member
 
Mrs.LonelyGal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 152
Default Re: How do you seduce your man?

My Husband never get's jealous- at least not outwardly.
He admits to getting jealous over small things, but would never show me that part of him.
I however have a tendency to get jealous over nothing. We recently had a rather large dispute over some twiggy little 20 year old girl he works with telling me how my husband was her "faaaaaavorite".
UGH!
I told that little skank that he was already my favorite and she needed to find another "faaaavoraaite".
Jealousy is a bad feeling in my opinion, I don't like being paranoid that my man might decide to switch up.

I would never even try to make him jealous. I have a lot of male friends and coworkers. Some of which are attractive and successful, but
A. I wouldn't want to give my friends and coworkers the wrong idea
B. I honestly hate feeling jealous myself, so I wouldn't want to do that to my husband either.
Mrs.LonelyGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 09:46 AM   #14 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 11
Default Re: How do you seduce your man?

My wife and I love dirty talk and sexting. They always work for me.
INguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 09:58 AM   #15 (permalink)
Member
 
RandomDude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 8,176
Default Re: How do you seduce your man?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.LonelyGal View Post
My Husband never get's jealous- at least not outwardly.
He admits to getting jealous over small things, but would never show me that part of him.
Me either

Quote:
I however have a tendency to get jealous over nothing. We recently had a rather large dispute over some twiggy little 20 year old girl he works with telling me how my husband was her "faaaaaavorite".
UGH!
I told that little skank that he was already my favorite and she needed to find another "faaaavoraaite".
Jealousy is a bad feeling in my opinion, I don't like being paranoid that my man might decide to switch up.
Some guys get off over this actually, it's embarrassing but flattering at the same time. Still remember years ago when my wife and I were just friends and my ex was so threatened and the crazy catfights

Quote:
I would never even try to make him jealous. I have a lot of male friends and coworkers. Some of which are attractive and successful, but
A. I wouldn't want to give my friends and coworkers the wrong idea
B. I honestly hate feeling jealous myself, so I wouldn't want to do that to my husband either.
Yeah, I shouldn't have mentioned it, not one shoe fits all I guess. The way the missus does it, she keeps her bases covered, 'just being herself' my ass - which she is 'in a way'.
RandomDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How to seduce your LD husband! RandomDude Sex in Marriage 29 12-20-2012 03:50 PM
She start's to seduce me while she's sleeping Budd The Men's Clubhouse 24 07-06-2011 03:53 AM
Music to seduce and enhance sex? Scannerguard Sex in Marriage 10 06-11-2010 10:06 PM

Member Area

Find a Therapist:


Sponsor Ads


Sponsor Ads




Get The Family & Marriage Counseling Directory Help Guide via Email:
Name:
Email:




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:36 PM.



Copyright 2007 - 2013 © Talk About Marriage