Can you learn to enjoy or deal with swallowing or not? - Talk About Marriage
Sex in Marriage Sexual problems are common in many relationships. This section is for discussions about sexuality. Please limit discussions to those asking for help with a problem and those offering advice. Any other threads may be deleted.

User Tag List

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 115 (permalink) Old 02-22-2011, 09:55 AM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 391
Can you learn to enjoy or deal with swallowing or not?

Just trying to keep my expectations in check!...I now it is a journey and that it may happen in the future, but is a big dream of mine feeling that my wife wants / loves me so much that she learns to do it because she understands what it does for us....in the same way I eat her out and swallow all her juices, it would be huge turn on for me seeing her to do this to me...today, she let me finish in her mouth but let it all out on the side and doesn't really keep going after, so it is enjoyable but is not the dream BJ or the best possible feeling that a BJ has the potential to give you...I have not made any comments about it and been really appreciative of her and whe she does for me / us...just a question to women here about going through this journey and endening up giving their husbands things they thought they would never do.....comments?

Is it possible for a woman to get used to swallowing?, or doint it from time to time as special thing?....the same with deep trowing....is it possible to achieve it?

Last edited by marcopoly69; 02-22-2011 at 10:01 AM.
marcopoly69 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 115 (permalink) Old 02-22-2011, 10:01 AM
Member
 
woodstock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 704
Re: Can you learn to enjoy or deal with swallowing or not?

From straight experience... First.. every man tastes different.., TRUE, and sometimes, well, sorry boys but it can be down right toxic! Then there is the fact that consistency and temperature do not lend themselves to making it a delicacy. In short... no, you don't get used it, though depending on the woman, you might take it for him like you would the nastiest of cold meds... hold your nose and hope it doesn't come back up. Now that said... is that REALLY what you want from her? Have you tasted or swallowed yourself? Just asking... wondering if you are aware of what you are really expecting from her
woodstock is offline  
post #3 of 115 (permalink) Old 02-22-2011, 10:20 AM
Member
 
woodstock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 704
Re: Can you learn to enjoy or deal with swallowing or not?

Can't agree more with the "more for his benefit than for mine" there. I think I would have to ask a woman if she was nuts should she tell me looked forward to the swallow LOL. I think a man should consider himself a lucky dog if he as far as the mouth to begin with. And I can't DT either... but I have never gotten any complaints for what is possible....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Star View Post
I will sometimes swallow but not every time, it's an aquired taste (think bleachy snot and you have an idea of what it's like) so when I do swallow it is more for his benefit than for mine as I know it's a turn on for him so I purely do it for his pleasure.

I can't DT, my gag reflex is too strong and that could get nasty (and not in a good way)
woodstock is offline  
post #4 of 115 (permalink) Old 02-22-2011, 10:37 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 161
Re: Can you learn to enjoy or deal with swallowing or not?

Vaginas usually don't smell great, but it turns me on anyway.
I thought it would be the same for semen.
bluesky is offline  
post #5 of 115 (permalink) Old 02-22-2011, 10:41 AM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 391
Re: Can you learn to enjoy or deal with swallowing or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodstock View Post
From straight experience... First.. every man tastes different.., TRUE, and sometimes, well, sorry boys but it can be down right toxic! Then there is the fact that consistency and temperature do not lend themselves to making it a delicacy. In short... no, you don't get used it, though depending on the woman, you might take it for him like you would the nastiest of cold meds... hold your nose and hope it doesn't come back up. Now that said... is that REALLY what you want from her? Have you tasted or swallowed yourself? Just asking... wondering if you are aware of what you are really expecting from her
Yes, I have and tastes sweet as i eat a lot of fruit and don't have junk food. What can I say...my SD is pretty out there....and I don't find it so repulsive, I mean the texture plus is mine...and I love myself....
marcopoly69 is offline  
post #6 of 115 (permalink) Old 02-22-2011, 10:42 AM
Member
 
woodstock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 704
Re: Can you learn to enjoy or deal with swallowing or not?

A little scary... LOL and I have NEVER heard anyone use the word "sweet" to describe the male juices... Are you sure we are talking about the same thing here? LMAO

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcopoly69 View Post
Yes, I have and tastes sweet as i eat a lot of fruit and don't have junk food. What can I say...my SD is pretty out there....and I don't find it so repulsive, I mean the texture plus is mine...and I love myself....
woodstock is offline  
post #7 of 115 (permalink) Old 02-22-2011, 10:43 AM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 391
Re: Can you learn to enjoy or deal with swallowing or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star View Post
I will sometimes swallow but not every time, it's an aquired taste (think bleachy snot and you have an idea of what it's like) so when I do swallow it is more for his benefit than for mine as I know it's a turn on for him so I purely do it for his pleasure.

I can't DT, my gag reflex is too strong and that could get nasty (and not in a good way)
Thanks for your comments, they help coming from you as I know you love your hubby pretty much....I just want to know what to expect from the things that turns me on....
marcopoly69 is offline  
post #8 of 115 (permalink) Old 02-22-2011, 10:47 AM
Member
 
woodstock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 704
Re: Can you learn to enjoy or deal with swallowing or not?

Speaking personally... the act of giving does nothing for me, it is about what that giving does for him that sets me a flame. And BTW.... just so ya know, unless you have just stepped our of the shower, the odors of your area don't exactly resemble a field of wildflowers either LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesky View Post
Vaginas usually don't smell great, but it turns me on anyway.
I thought it would be the same for semen.
woodstock is offline  
post #9 of 115 (permalink) Old 02-22-2011, 10:47 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 715
Re: Can you learn to enjoy or deal with swallowing or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodstock View Post
Can't agree more with the "more for his benefit than for mine" there. I think I would have to ask a woman if she was nuts should she tell me looked forward to the swallow LOL. I think a man should consider himself a lucky dog if he as far as the mouth to begin with. And I can't DT either... but I have never gotten any complaints for what is possible....
Lucky, or just has high standards.

It's funny, ALL OF the queens I know love the taste and consistency. Perhaps they've just had more experience?
IanIronwood is offline  
post #10 of 115 (permalink) Old 02-22-2011, 10:48 AM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 391
Re: Can you learn to enjoy or deal with swallowing or not?

is such a big deal for a person (woman or man) that really enjoys oral pleasure (either giving it or and receiving it) to be able to have a way to train the one giving you the oral, so when they do it, really becomes the ultimate pleasure.....I mean you enjoy it from the very start, during is mind blowing, and the end is heavenly....I mean after something like this, you just can't stop smiling and trying to show your partner how much you love them and want to make them happy as well....but it is difficult when it is something so personal and well, suggestions may sound like critisisms and telling her what to do during, may not be well received either.....after a while, of having ok bjs, you start dreaming for better?...is it wrong?, how to talk about it, how to inspire your wife....
marcopoly69 is offline  
post #11 of 115 (permalink) Old 02-22-2011, 10:49 AM
Member
 
woodstock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 704
Re: Can you learn to enjoy or deal with swallowing or not?

Maybe male/female tastebuds differ as much as everything else LOL Don't know how else to figure that one HAHA

Quote:
Originally Posted by IanIronwood View Post
Lucky, or just has high standards.

It's funny, ALL OF the queens I know love the taste and consistency. Perhaps they've just had more experience?
woodstock is offline  
post #12 of 115 (permalink) Old 02-22-2011, 10:50 AM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 391
Re: Can you learn to enjoy or deal with swallowing or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodstock View Post
A little scary... LOL and I have NEVER heard anyone use the word "sweet" to describe the male juices... Are you sure we are talking about the same thing here? LMAO
ya!....I have tried twice and it is sweet -no kidding....I dont find it repulsive, but again i am very confortable with my sexuality....
marcopoly69 is offline  
post #13 of 115 (permalink) Old 02-22-2011, 10:54 AM
Member
 
woodstock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 704
Re: Can you learn to enjoy or deal with swallowing or not?

now I am completely convinced that there are differences between male/female tastebuds LOL SWEET? Ya, still can figure that... nope never came into the realm of my description of the stuff HAHA

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcopoly69 View Post
ya!....I have tried twice and it is sweet -no kidding....I dont find it repulsive, but again i am very confortable with my sexuality....
woodstock is offline  
post #14 of 115 (permalink) Old 02-22-2011, 11:18 AM
Member
 
woodstock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 704
Re: Can you learn to enjoy or deal with swallowing or not?

Ya, so much for spontaneous LMAO
woodstock is offline  
post #15 of 115 (permalink) Old 02-22-2011, 11:29 AM
Member
 
woodstock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 704
Re: Can you learn to enjoy or deal with swallowing or not?

Having been a surfer in my day... same goes for her wetsuit kid, just in case the position was ever reversed there HAHA and as for her, well I think that may have something to do with what it does TO you. Women can get off on making the man moan as much as men get off when we moan (I may get shot for this, but since we know how you like, well... The oscar goes too......."input your own SO here" HAHA)
Quote:
Originally Posted by married&lovingit View Post
True, cleanliness is important! - though she goes wild when I get back from surfing and haven't rinsed the salt off my body yet - I don't tell her I pee in my wetsuit (just to gross YOU out )

But speaking from my own experience, nothing gets my wife 'wetter' than going down on me ('cept maybe for me going down on her - LOL)
woodstock is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on Talk About Marriage, you must first register. Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Important! Your username will be visible to the public next to anything you post and could show up in search engines like Google. If you are concerned about anonymity, PLEASE choose a username that will not be recognizable to anyone you know.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Swallowing Ano Sex in Marriage 85 07-10-2013 04:09 PM
Swallowing after bj? ohhaiimeg Sex in Marriage 21 10-26-2012 10:55 PM
Can you say that after trying something new with time you may learn to enjoy it? marcopoly69 Sex in Marriage 24 01-04-2011 02:11 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome