Originally Posted by txhunter54
Examples of foreplay during the day would be helpful. My wife and I both work during the day.
My H calls me a 'high maintenance' wife, but he knows that I NEED extra help to get my mind in to it - I just don't seem to have the kind of drive where I think about sex a lot (sometimes at certain times I do, but it's not consistent.) However, I know that HE needs sex, so it becomes a priority for me and he does what he can to help me out.
We also both work and we've got two kids and two dogs and aging parents and we are busy. These are things that my H does - and he does these types of things EVERY SINGLE DAY and not just on days that he may want sex.
* Gives me quick caresses as he passes by me in the kitchen or hallway. Smiles or winks at me as he does.
* Opens doors for me - sometimes will pat my bottom and growl at me when I go through them.
* Holds my hand when we go out or when we are driving in the car.
* Sweeps my hair aside and gives me a quick kiss or sometimes will just inhale at the side of my neck and say "uhm".
* Rubs my feet without asking - just sweeps them up when I'm sitting down on the couch relaxing (usually a guaranteed turn-on for me
* Does a lot of things around the house that he sees need to be done without asking or prompting from me (sometimes these are what are considered 'my' chores)
He can tell the times that I am more in the mood and will ramp up being more aggressive:
* He will corner me in the laundry room and rub up against me and give me a passionate kiss then walk away.
* He will 'chase' me through the house (the boys and dogs love this), then catch me and kiss me.
* When the kids are in bed he will literally pick me up and kiss me all the way to the bedroom.
He has become aware that I like to be verbally complimented as well:
* He will tell me that he thinks I look great, then waggle his eyebrows at me and wink.
* He tells me thank-you after cooking dinner.
* He texts or emails me at work with silly jokes or cartoons (I'm not much into sexting so he usually keeps things only a little raunchy with a lot of humor).
He does all these things without much expectation of sex (of course he knows that I will rarely say no to him), and I have been trying to do a lot better job showing him more verbal admiration as well and respond back to a lot of his flirting. When he first started it was more one-sided on his part, but now it's both of us participating.
Here's another list that may have some ideas for you: 100 Ways to Show Love to Your Wife HER Way | Marriage Missions International