Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: North Coast Nationalist-burg, U.S.A.
Yea, almost dead on..D!ck.
Be the twelve things that she needs.
1) A listener.
2) A listener, not a parrot who hears but does not [care to] comprehend.
3) A fixer. No, do not try to fix her! Fix stuff around the cave.
4) A hugger, when no hug is expected and the hug is not a lead up to sex.
5) A looker. No, not being good looking, a look-her in the eye when she talks. Not looking every which way but at her face.
6) A romantic. Some like this a lot. All like it some.
7) A talker. talk about what interests her. Talk about YOUR feelings. Careful, they cannot handle the truth!
9) An eater. take her to nice restaurants regularly.
10) A traveler. take her on weekend getaways and yearly to cool places. Let her decide every other year.
11) A lover. Take her to bed and do an excellent job on her mind and on her soft places.
12) A man of action. No passive co-dependents wanted. You do no need to be controlling, but you must lead on some fronts.
Yes, get the shots. B vitamins increase energy, skin health. B-complex tablets are good.
Get her on a weekly Vitamin D supplement. Then take her outside to some secluded area and expose her soft skin to sunlight. Go and ahead and peek. Hydrate her, rub some sun block lotion on her. Enough...I am getting restless.
This....This is the nub of the stick that pokes me in the eye when the light of day energizes my optic nerve....SunCMars.... The Allegory of the Cave--> On this, I did a '180' and stepped out.
The Lion in Winter. Invictus..By Will, Shall... Saved from harm by my friends.