Signs of female orgasm - Page 7 - Talk About Marriage
Sex in Marriage Sexual problems are common in many relationships. This section is for discussions about sexuality. Please limit discussions to those asking for help with a problem and those offering advice. Any other threads may be deleted.

User Tag List

 93Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #91 of 112 (permalink) Old 03-14-2017, 09:01 PM
Member
 
introvert's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 145
Re: Signs of female orgasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Personal View Post
So you have had your fingers in there, yet not when you or another woman has been doing Kegels, "butt hole" clenching versus during orgasm?

So you have no idea then.

As to guessing online, you are confusing me with the OP who started this thread regarding a concern that his partner might be gilding the lily.
I'm a kinkster. my partners and I are honest about such things, because we want all of the fun that goes with sex.

Whether you are the OP or not matters not to me...clearly, you are insecure about the female orgasm and your abilities. You need to think you have the secret formula, but trust me, you do not. Every woman is different, despite what you might say.
introvert is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #92 of 112 (permalink) Old 03-14-2017, 09:56 PM
Member
 
Taxman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: The Frozen North
Posts: 366
Re: Signs of female orgasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana7 View Post
I dont need a finger up my backside.
My wife prefers a tongue.
Taxman is online now  
post #93 of 112 (permalink) Old 03-14-2017, 10:37 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: In your head
Posts: 618
Signs of female orgasm

.

Last edited by Miss Independent; 03-18-2017 at 11:08 PM.
Miss Independent is offline  
post #94 of 112 (permalink) Old 03-15-2017, 12:54 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 1,615
Re: Signs of female orgasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by introvert View Post
I'm a kinkster. my partners and I are honest about such things, because we want all of the fun that goes with sex.

Whether you are the OP or not matters not to me...clearly, you are insecure about the female orgasm and your abilities. You need to think you have the secret formula, but trust me, you do not. Every woman is different, despite what you might say.
Kinky

Straw man much?

I'm kinky as well, likewise my partner and previous partners have also been honest about such things.

My wife (who I've been with for almost 21 years) and I do vaginal fisting, golden showers, facials, (digital, penile, butt plug and other toy) anal play, rimming after a shower, sex in public places, some hair pulling and other stuff. My wife also flashes me while we're out and poses for photos of the same. Plus we have also sometimes made our own porn and have mutually posted some of it on a popular fetish site.

Likewise my ex-wife who was my first PIV sexual partner 28 years ago when I was 17 and she was 16. Shared fisting, golden showers, facials, anal play, sex in public places and in the same room as others, plus some spanking as well.

All of that has been the trend for most of my other sexual relationships as well. With the exception of also having done multiple partner sex in-between my two marital relationships.

Considering my life experience, your claim that I am insecure about the female orgasm is nothing but nonsense.

Secret Formula

There is no secret formula, nor am I suggesting one.

I am not offering him a panacea for poor communication, nor providing him with a method to bring a woman to orgasm.

The OP was wanting to know how to tell with certainty, so I provided him with the only reliable physiological way (without using manufactured instruments), that can answer his question with certainty.

A means to measure an orgasm is not a means to bring someone to an orgasm.

The fact remains there is a measurable physiological response when any woman has an orgasm, that sees a greater measurable amplitude of pelvic contractions rectally versus vaginally, This response feels significantly different to what it feels like to a finger inside when someone is just clenching their rectum or doing Kegels.

I also asked you to honestly say if you have had your finger/s inside a woman's rectum variously while they are doing Kegels, having an orgasm and clenching. Yet you didn't directly answer those questions at all.

Just having your digits in there, really isn't the same as having them in there at those specific times.

Unfortunately instead of actually testing it for yourself, you have instead been dismissive of it without going there.

Considering the fact that through 28 years, I have at first hand found that an orgasm feels essentially the same with lots of different women rectally. Combined with the fact that this is also known medically, your dismissal of this is naive.

Last edited by Personal; 03-16-2017 at 12:07 AM.
Personal is online now  
post #95 of 112 (permalink) Old 03-15-2017, 09:12 AM
Member
 
FeministInPink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 5,386
Re: Signs of female orgasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Independent View Post
In her butthole??? Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢.





“In each of us lie good and bad, light and dark, art and pain, choice and regret, cruelty and sacrifice… No one can live in the light all the time.” ~Libba Bray
Don't knock it till you've tried it. It feels AMAZING.

Sadly, it's something that most men shy away from.

~Happily un-married since December 9, 2013~
FeministInPink is offline  
post #96 of 112 (permalink) Old 03-15-2017, 09:22 AM
Member
 
Keke24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Caribbean
Posts: 649
Re: Signs of female orgasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Personal View Post
You don't need to, it's not like you don't know when it happens for you.

I found this out by accident when I was 17, with my first sexual partner when I was giving her oral sex and I had my finger back there.

If you can get your partner to do this, you should enjoy where that knowledge will take you.

Today I will often though not always do this as a guide, to get my wife to have an orgasm within a couple of minutes. Plus she also really likes it "wow", when I sometimes use my finger back there with a come here motion towards her vagina, while giving her oral sex.
But I have to see what it feels like! I'm too curious to not want to try this.

Come here motion finger here I come!
Keke24 is offline  
post #97 of 112 (permalink) Old 03-15-2017, 09:23 AM
Member
 
Keke24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Caribbean
Posts: 649
Re: Signs of female orgasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeministInPink View Post
Don't knock it till you've tried it. It feels AMAZING.

Sadly, it's something that most men shy away from.
So good, lol it's so true! If only I could get my current partner to try
Keke24 is offline  
post #98 of 112 (permalink) Old 03-15-2017, 09:24 AM
Member
 
EllisRedding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Valhalla (Or the Northeast USA)
Posts: 6,542
Re: Signs of female orgasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeministInPink View Post
Don't knock it till you've tried it. It feels AMAZING.

Sadly, it's something that most men shy away from.
Or as it is more commonly known as, "Eating Ass"

Curious, it if feels amazing for women, then could we assume it feels amazing for a man? I would guess it is something most women would shy away from as well lol.
EllisRedding is offline  
post #99 of 112 (permalink) Old 03-15-2017, 09:33 AM
Member
 
FeministInPink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 5,386
Re: Signs of female orgasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisRedding View Post
Or as it is more commonly known as, "Eating Ass"

Curious, it if feels amazing for women, then could we assume it feels amazing for a man? I would guess it is something most women would shy away from as well lol.
I think that's safe to assume.

I can't blame any man for NOT wanting to do it, because *I* don't want to do it myself! But when you meet a man who wants to, it's like JACKPOT!

I would never ask or expect a partner to do something I'm not also willing to do for him.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

~Happily un-married since December 9, 2013~
FeministInPink is offline  
post #100 of 112 (permalink) Old 03-15-2017, 10:09 AM
Member
 
Keke24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Caribbean
Posts: 649
Re: Signs of female orgasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisRedding View Post
Curious, it if feels amazing for women, then could we assume it feels amazing for a man?
Oh yes. I've had male partners who were very much into doing it and having it done to them. The first time I had it done to me and vice versa it happened because the guy I was dating at the time wanted it done to him.
Keke24 is offline  
post #101 of 112 (permalink) Old 03-15-2017, 10:13 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 438
Re: Signs of female orgasm

when she says stop I can't take anymore! and the bed is soaking wet. and then she sleeps like a baby!


when her ******* is winking at you! and your chin looks like a glazed donut!

when shes smiling the next day!all day
chillymorn69 is online now  
post #102 of 112 (permalink) Old 03-15-2017, 12:00 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: UK
Posts: 1,886
Re: Signs of female orgasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeministInPink View Post
Don't knock it till you've tried it. It feels AMAZING.

Sadly, it's something that most men shy away from.
I am SO grateful that my husband has no interest in putting ANYTHING down there.
Diana7 is offline  
post #103 of 112 (permalink) Old 03-15-2017, 12:30 PM
Member
 
EllisRedding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Valhalla (Or the Northeast USA)
Posts: 6,542
Re: Signs of female orgasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana7 View Post
I am SO grateful that my husband has no interest in putting ANYTHING down there.
You should surprise him, sneak something in his keister next time you get hot & heavy
EllisRedding is offline  
post #104 of 112 (permalink) Old 03-15-2017, 12:32 PM
Member
 
Taxman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: The Frozen North
Posts: 366
Re: Signs of female orgasm

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeministInPink View Post
Don't knock it till you've tried it. It feels AMAZING.

Sadly, it's something that most men shy away from.
Actually my wife initially shied away from me doing this to her. After her first orgasm from "Rimming", she has eagerly accepted my attention there.

The first requirement is total trust in bed. I will not to insert ANYTHING, I will stimulate the opening but as she has had issues there and I still consider it an exit rather than an entrance, anal insertion of a penis or even a butt plug is off the table. However, it is loaded with nerve endings, and is quite sensuous, and takes well to a licking and rubbing.
Taxman is online now  
post #105 of 112 (permalink) Old 03-15-2017, 01:41 PM
Member
 
Holdingontoit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: In the woods
Posts: 1,379
Re: Signs of female orgasm

Another things that I will never experience. At least this one I can plausibly convince myself I wouldn't like, as asking H2 to shower first would eliminate any chance of a session happening. If I don't start within 30 seconds of her saying "OK", the window of opportunity closes. I guess when you have such antipathy to sex with your partner, there is no such thing as anticipation - only dread. So I have to act before she realizes that it is time for the dread to kick in.

When you can see it coming, duck!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Holdingontoit is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on Talk About Marriage, you must first register. Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Important! Your username will be visible to the public next to anything you post and could show up in search engines like Google. If you are concerned about anonymity, PLEASE choose a username that will not be recognizable to anyone you know.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Female Orgasms Lifeiscomplicated The Ladies' Lounge 63 02-14-2017 11:25 AM
Penis shape and female orgasm Buffon06 Sex in Marriage 100 12-03-2016 06:11 AM
Can sex be truly fulfilling without an orgasm? GavinM Sex in Marriage 163 05-14-2016 04:08 PM
I need Oral need Oral Sex to orgasm, but wife refuses. wantshelp Sex in Marriage 120 04-06-2016 12:53 PM
Hubby's female friendships situation Preppygirl General Relationship Discussion 20 04-01-2016 09:22 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome