wife reveals truth after 17 years.... - Talk About Marriage
Sex in Marriage Sexual problems are common in many relationships. This section is for discussions about sexuality. Please limit discussions to those asking for help with a problem and those offering advice. Any other threads may be deleted.

User Tag List

 144Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 71 (permalink) Old 03-22-2017, 07:55 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
james5588's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 43
wife reveals truth after 17 years....

yesterday, my wife revealed to me that she slept with her ex 4 months before she and I officially became a couple...

I know: not another wife reveals thread. But this one has a distinction - I don't really care. She was the one who initially insisted on full disclosure from the very beginning on day 1. I went along because I wanted to reassure her that I wasn't a philanderer (2 years abstaining for me prior to her). She told me that it had been a year and a half since she was with him (on again off again ex). But truthfully i was not at all interested in any of these 'stats'. I remember thinking this ridiculous, no one that beautiful and sensuous with the world as her oyster would go without that long (i had my own reasons for abstaining). I told her that though impressed at her fortitude it made little difference to me and filed it away.

A year later, she confessed, that 5 mos before we started dating, to having blacked out when a guy friend walked her home and to this day can't remember details but is certain they had sex. What initially upset me about that revelation is that she told me this after interrogating me about an ONS i had already disclosed (she wanted additional details, in fact all of them) and then dropped her bomb on me when we were 20 minutes away from he parent's summer cottage where I was to meet the entire family for the first time. During a private moment, she became defensive. I distinctly remember being annoyed at her games and impulsively said told her that she needed to have an sti test before i would be intimate with her again. Again, at this point, we had been together for close to a year and my request was completely ridiculous. Determined to prove her point, she had the test once back home and handed me the printout before we proceeded to, well you know....

Over the years she has made unsolicited little comments determined to down play her past. Again, I know her and I understand human nature well enough to see through it, but being absolutely in love with her, I always played along. Overtime, I have come to playfully refer to these trysts as her "hottie girl stories" and have regularly commented on how grateful I am of her passion for life and her sexuality as a woman...

Yesterday, while out shopping she let slip that her previous boyfriend visited her a few days before her 'black out" story. I figured after all these years together, I was well within my right to graduate from 'playing along' and asked her to clarify. She did and so I pointed out that my understanding from previous chats was that the last time she was with him was the summer prior to our dating and 'maybe' 5 months, therefore, she was last with her ex 5 months before us, not the 12 she previously asserted.

Again, to me it didn't matter. In fact, when I first met her, I expected there were 10 times the number of guys I would have to fight off in the arena before I could claim her heart, so one on again off again boyfriend of 4 years fell well short of what I had initially anticipated...

But for some crazy reason, her revelation hit me like a ton of bricks and triggered a massive panic attack. I couldn't sleep, I could hardly keep food down. I ended up popping a xanax and stayed in bed the entire next day.

WHAT
THE
HELL....

So here I am trying to rationalize this reaction. Maybe it is because, yes it was 17 years ago (ancient history) but there were 17 times 365 chances to bring it up. Maybe it is her double standard. Maybe it is that i have gotten too comfortable in our marriage (but isn't that a good thing?) and reopening this after seeing her give birth to our children, numerous anniversaries, and infinite moments, imagining her (okay seeing her in my mind's eye) sleep with him (who am i kidding - kcuf him) in our old bed in her old room just hits harder now.

She could see that I was clearly upset (inspite of my efforts - again, i felt embarrassed i was upset in the first place) and we went a couple of rounds. Her point was that she didn't want me to think she was a **** and that given the way I had abstained for almost 2 years, she wanted to be in the ballpark along side my 'mr perfect' (her words) self control.

Okay, that hurt...

Though I had previously told her I was a victim of csa at a very early age, because I was able to heal and develop mostly normal, I heretofore had spared her the gory details. What she didn't know was that my stint as a monk was a bucket list challenge stemming from my personal healing process and how/why I was able to do that...

I guess when I started writing this, I intended to include a question but somehow seemed to have answered it myself as part of the writing process.

Thank you for reading. Comments very much appreciated!!!

Last edited by james5588; 03-22-2017 at 10:39 PM.
james5588 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 71 (permalink) Old 03-22-2017, 08:01 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,027
Re: wife reveals truth after 17 years....

Your responds should have been, by my count that actually makes you a deceitful w****e,.
Lostinthought61 is offline  
post #3 of 71 (permalink) Old 03-22-2017, 08:01 PM
Member
 
Keke24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Caribbean
Posts: 649
Re: wife reveals truth after 17 years....

All the other issues aside, it was 4 (or was it 5?) months before you committed to each other as a couple. It was before, not after. Why does it really matter? What am I missing here?
Keke24 is offline  
post #4 of 71 (permalink) Old 03-22-2017, 08:03 PM
Administrator
 
EleGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: New Mexico
Posts: 33,818
Re: wife reveals truth after 17 years....

Quote:
Originally Posted by james5588 View Post
yesterday, my wife revealed to me that she slept with her ex 4 months before she and I officially became a couple...

I know: not another wife reveals thread. But this one has a distinction - I don't really care. She was the one who initially insisted on full disclosure from the very beginning. I went along because I wanted to reassure her that I wasn't a philanderer (2 years abstaining for me prior to her) but truthfully i was not at all interested in any of this. She told me that it had been a year and a half since she was with him (on again off again ex). I remember thinking this ridiculous, no one that beautiful and sensuous with the world as her oyster would go without that long (i had my own reasons for abstaining). I told her that though impressed at her fortitude it made little difference to me and filed it away.

A year later, she confessed that 5 mos before we started dating, to having blacked out when a guy friend walked her home and to this day can't remember details but is certain they had sex. What initially upset me about that revelation is that she told me this after interrogating me about an ONS i had already disclosed (she wanted additional details in fact all of them) and then dropped her bomb on me when we were 20 minutes away from he parent's summer cottage where I was to meet the entire family for the first time. During a private moment, she became defensive. I distinctly remember being annoyed at her games and impulsively said told her that she needed to have an sti test before i would be intimate with her again. Again, at this point, we had been together for close to a year and my request was completely ridiculous. Determined to prove her point, she had the test once back home and handed me the printout before we proceeded to, well you know....

Over the years she has made unsolicited little comments determined to down play her past. Again, I know her and I understand human nature well enough to see through it, but being absolutely in love with her, I always played along. Overtime, I have come to playfully refer to these trysts as her "hottie girl stories" and have regularly commented on how grateful I am of her passion for life and her sexuality as a woman...

Yesterday, while out shopping she let slip that her previous boyfriend visited her a few days before her 'black out" story. I figured after all these years together, I was well within my right to graduate from 'playing along' and asked her to clarify. She did and so I pointed out that my understanding from previous chats was that the last time she was with him was the summer prior to our dating and 'maybe' 5 months, therefore, she was last with her ex 5 months before us, not the 12 she previously asserted.

Again, to me it didn't matter. In fact, when I first met her, I expected there were 10 times the number of guys I would have to fight off in the arena before I could claim her heart, so one on again off again boyfriend of 4 years fell well short of what I had initially anticipated...

But for some crazy reason, her revelation hit me like a ton of bricks and triggered a massive panic attack. I couldn't sleep, I could hardly keep food down. I ended up popping a xanax and stayed in bed the entire next day.

WHAT
THE
HELL....

So here I am trying to rationalize this reaction. Maybe it is because, yes it was 17 years ago (ancient history) but there were 17 times 365 chances to bring it up. Maybe it is her double standard. Maybe it is that i have gotten too comfortable in our marriage (but isn't that a good thing?) and reopening this after seeing her give birth to our children, numerous anniversaries, and infinite moments, imagining her (okay seeing her in my mind's eye) sleep with him (who am i kidding - kcuf him) in our old bed in her old room just hits harder now.

She could see that I was clearly upset (inspite of my efforts - again, i felt embarrassed i was upset in the first place) and we went a couple of rounds. Her point was that she didn't want me to think she was a **** and that given the way I had abstained for almost 2 years, she wanted to be in the ballpark along side my 'mr perfect' self control.

Okay, that hurt...

Though I had previously told her I was a victim of csa at a very early age, because I was able to heal and develop mostly normal, I heretofore had spared her the gory details. What she didn't know was that my stint as a monk was a bucket list challenge stemming from my personal healing process and how/why I was able to to that...

I guess when I started writing this, I intended to include a question but somehow seemed to have answered it myself as part of the writing process.

Thank you for reading. Comments very much appreciated!!!
Well, I'm not sure what to say here.

It happened before you two became an official couple. So I'm not sure why it matters. Yea, she said she disclosed and wanted you to disclose. She kept this one bit of info back because she had trouble handling it apparently.

Your reaction seems way over the top.

Surviving An Affair -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To Create A Passionate Marriage -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
EleGirl is online now  
post #5 of 71 (permalink) Old 03-22-2017, 08:04 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Dirty Jersey
Posts: 224
Re: wife reveals truth after 17 years....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keke24 View Post
All the other issues aside, it was 4 (or was it 5?) months before you committed to each other as a couple. It was before, not after. Why does it really matter? What am I missing here?
Honesty. It's the least he deserves, he bared his soul wrt the childhood CSA. She could have, and should have been honest sooner.

Cheers,
V(13)
Voltaire2013 is online now  
post #6 of 71 (permalink) Old 03-22-2017, 08:06 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,027
Re: wife reveals truth after 17 years....

Look while you can't change the past you can tell her that just to ensure she knows exactly what she was doing....and you absolutely have the right to tell her she that...does she think there should be no recourse...the hell with that. And when she says that hurt tell her that her deceit hurts far more and longer
Lostinthought61 is offline  
post #7 of 71 (permalink) Old 03-22-2017, 08:21 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 4,326
Re: wife reveals truth after 17 years....

Quote:
Originally Posted by james5588 View Post
yesterday, my wife revealed to me that she slept with her ex 4 months before she and I officially became a couple...

I know: not another wife reveals thread. But this one has a distinction - I don't really care. She was the one who initially insisted on full disclosure from the very beginning. I went along because I wanted to reassure her that I wasn't a philanderer (2 years abstaining for me prior to her) but truthfully i was not at all interested in any of this. She told me that it had been a year and a half since she was with him (on again off again ex). I remember thinking this ridiculous, no one that beautiful and sensuous with the world as her oyster would go without that long (i had my own reasons for abstaining). I told her that though impressed at her fortitude it made little difference to me and filed it away.

A year later, she confessed that 5 mos before we started dating, to having blacked out when a guy friend walked her home and to this day can't remember details but is certain they had sex. What initially upset me about that revelation is that she told me this after interrogating me about an ONS i had already disclosed (she wanted additional details in fact all of them) and then dropped her bomb on me when we were 20 minutes away from he parent's summer cottage where I was to meet the entire family for the first time. During a private moment, she became defensive. I distinctly remember being annoyed at her games and impulsively said told her that she needed to have an sti test before i would be intimate with her again. Again, at this point, we had been together for close to a year and my request was completely ridiculous. Determined to prove her point, she had the test once back home and handed me the printout before we proceeded to, well you know....

Over the years she has made unsolicited little comments determined to down play her past. Again, I know her and I understand human nature well enough to see through it, but being absolutely in love with her, I always played along. Overtime, I have come to playfully refer to these trysts as her "hottie girl stories" and have regularly commented on how grateful I am of her passion for life and her sexuality as a woman...

Yesterday, while out shopping she let slip that her previous boyfriend visited her a few days before her 'black out" story. I figured after all these years together, I was well within my right to graduate from 'playing along' and asked her to clarify. She did and so I pointed out that my understanding from previous chats was that the last time she was with him was the summer prior to our dating and 'maybe' 5 months, therefore, she was last with her ex 5 months before us, not the 12 she previously asserted.

Again, to me it didn't matter. In fact, when I first met her, I expected there were 10 times the number of guys I would have to fight off in the arena before I could claim her heart, so one on again off again boyfriend of 4 years fell well short of what I had initially anticipated...

But for some crazy reason, her revelation hit me like a ton of bricks and triggered a massive panic attack. I couldn't sleep, I could hardly keep food down. I ended up popping a xanax and stayed in bed the entire next day.

WHAT
THE
HELL....

So here I am trying to rationalize this reaction. Maybe it is because, yes it was 17 years ago (ancient history) but there were 17 times 365 chances to bring it up. Maybe it is her double standard. Maybe it is that i have gotten too comfortable in our marriage (but isn't that a good thing?) and reopening this after seeing her give birth to our children, numerous anniversaries, and infinite moments, imagining her (okay seeing her in my mind's eye) sleep with him (who am i kidding - kcuf him) in our old bed in her old room just hits harder now.

She could see that I was clearly upset (inspite of my efforts - again, i felt embarrassed i was upset in the first place) and we went a couple of rounds. Her point was that she didn't want me to think she was a **** and that given the way I had abstained for almost 2 years, she wanted to be in the ballpark along side my 'mr perfect' self control.

Okay, that hurt...

Though I had previously told her I was a victim of csa at a very early age, because I was able to heal and develop mostly normal, I heretofore had spared her the gory details. What she didn't know was that my stint as a monk was a bucket list challenge stemming from my personal healing process and how/why I was able to to that...

I guess when I started writing this, I intended to include a question but somehow seemed to have answered it myself as part of the writing process.

Thank you for reading. Comments very much appreciated!!!
Maybe your panic attack is not about the cheating or really NOT CHEATING since you make it sound like this was before you were official so I don't even see it as such, maybe it is because she keeps telling you about stuff she is hiding. That would worry me, like what other revelation is there. I am not sure why this was disclosed as if you weren't official it's not cheating. Hope she is not testing the waters.

Here is the thing most people have a sex life before you meet them or even before they agree to be exclusive. That is normal in today's society and you really have no right to be upset about it. I don't know why people even talk about this stuff, I mean I might ask are there any sex video's in your past that will show up.

I am trying to understand your post. Are you religious and you both said you were abstaining but she didn't? I don't get why you not having sex when you were not committed is a big deal. Now maybe you are saying that she lied to you and told you she didn't have sex before that. If that is the case than that is a red flag as she is dishonest and you have a right to be upset about the lie, but then it's the lie you are upset about and deal with that. It's not the sex part.

At the end of the day I think you guys need to talk about it.

Last edited by sokillme; 03-22-2017 at 09:38 PM.
sokillme is offline  
post #8 of 71 (permalink) Old 03-22-2017, 08:22 PM
Member
 
Keke24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Caribbean
Posts: 649
Re: wife reveals truth after 17 years....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltaire2013 View Post
Honesty. It's the least he deserves, he bared his soul wrt the childhood CSA. She could have, and should have been honest sooner.

Cheers,
V(13)
Yes agreed honesty is absolutely important however something like this should not matter to begin with. It seems to me she held this back from the jump because he was judgemental about her past. I think she was being completely honest when she said she didn't want to come across as a **** considering he had abstained for 2 years. And all the little jokes about her trysts and her downplaying, that was supposed to make her feel comfortable sharing? OP's been making her feel guilty about stuff that shouldn't matter.

I agree, OP's response is an overreaction.

Last edited by Keke24; 03-22-2017 at 08:29 PM.
Keke24 is offline  
post #9 of 71 (permalink) Old 03-22-2017, 08:32 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Dirty Jersey
Posts: 224
Re: wife reveals truth after 17 years....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keke24 View Post
Yes agreed honesty is absolutely important however something like this should not matter to begin with. It seems to me she held this back from the jump because he was judgemental about her past. I think she was being completely honest when she said she didn't want to come across as a **** considering he had abstained for 2 years. And all the little jokes about her trysts and her downplaying, that was supposed to make her feel comfortable sharing? OP's been making her feel guilty about stuff that shouldn't matter.

I agree, OP is overacting.
If they were 3 years married I'd agree. They are not. He knew in his gut all along but hearing it from her is different. The playful jokes were invitations from him to be honest if I am reading right (and OP can clarify). It's one thing to suspect for a long time, it's another to finally hear it from the horses mouth, as it were. I'd like to hear the from the OP on this.

Cheers,
V(13)
Voltaire2013 is online now  
post #10 of 71 (permalink) Old 03-22-2017, 08:59 PM
Member
 
Keke24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Caribbean
Posts: 649
Re: wife reveals truth after 17 years....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltaire2013 View Post
If they were 3 years married I'd agree. They are not. He knew in his gut all along but hearing it from her is different. The playful jokes were invitations from him to be honest if I am reading right (and OP can clarify). It's one thing to suspect for a long time, it's another to finally hear it from the horses mouth, as it were. I'd like to hear the from the OP on this.

Cheers,
V(13)
I went back and reread OPs story to try to see it from your point of view. True, I see how the extended period of dishonesty is the problem and not necessarily her past. I see that OP pointed out she insisted on full disclosure in the beginning when he didn't care to know about her past, and that may actually have been what set off this issue which has spanned 17years. For whatever reason Mrs. OP felt guilty about her past to begin with and that may have been exacerbated by the OPs 2-year abstinence.

I don't see any evidence that there is reason to doubt Mrs. OPs admission of embarrassment about her past. I agree that this calls for a serious conversation on honesty and the impact of unnecessary trickle truths and lies. A good opportunity for a learning lesson for the marriage. I also think this is a good opportunity for OP to try to get to the bottom of his wife's shame of her past. Yes OP has been slighted here but now he's best positioned to figure out the underlying issue and put an end to it and any possibility of it popping again in the future.
Keke24 is offline  
post #11 of 71 (permalink) Old 03-22-2017, 09:17 PM
Member
 
Vinnydee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Southern USA, but longtime NYC boy prior to our move.
Posts: 690
Re: wife reveals truth after 17 years....

I do not see the problem. I had sex with about 25 girls right up to the time my wife and I got engaged. What did you want, a woman used but almost like new? As long as she did not cheat on you when you started your relationship, it does not matter. I have not heard the word philanderer since in 55 years. Did not even know anyone still uses it. Do not judge others by your morality. If it is so good why do married couples have a 50/50 chance of divorcing. Why do 70% of men and 50-60% of women cheat. My signature below says it all.

You can look at your big problem a different way, she had sex with her ex but she chose you. You won, he lost. Did you actually abstain from sex for 2 years? I never met an adult that did that. That fact tells all about your views on sex which some would call old fashioned and I would know because I am old. All kidding aside, your won dude, not worry, be happy.

Many prefer to drown in a pool of their own morality rather than seek the safety of a different morality.

Last edited by Vinnydee; 03-22-2017 at 09:35 PM.
Vinnydee is online now  
post #12 of 71 (permalink) Old 03-22-2017, 09:19 PM
Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 1,389
Re: wife reveals truth after 17 years....

What would disturb me were I in your shoes, is that she pushed for a conversation disclosing all then lied to you during the conversation she wanted to have. That's what would really freak me out and make me question everything she's said and done all the time you've been together and, yes, pop a xanax!

The fact that she slept with him 4 months (or whenever) before you were a couple is, like, so what? But the fact that she brought the subject up and then lied about it? That's just really weird. And concerning.
WorkingWife is offline  
post #13 of 71 (permalink) Old 03-22-2017, 09:26 PM
Member
 
EunuchMonk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 587
Re: wife reveals truth after 17 years....

OP, I personally understand your reaction. This deceit understandably makes you feel insecure about your relationship because such deceit always begs the question, "what else is she lying about?" The interrogating about the ONS stands out to me. Spouses who are guilty of lying/infidelity in a relationship are usually paranoid that the other spouse is doing the same. It's called projection. I wonder if that is not why she interrogated you about the ONS. Maybe she is not telling you the whole truth about her last sexual encounter being only 5 months before you started dating.

If you two had agreed that you did not want to delve into each other's past relationships I would understand the leave-the-past-alone sentiment expressed here. From reading your post, I don't think that was the case since you told her about your CSA and all. You agreed on telling each other about that. If she didn't want to tell you about hers she should have said so instead of lying. If she thinks you will be judgemental then that points to a fundamental distrust towards you. And if she deosn't trust you to be mature about it, why is she getting into a relationship with you? Like it or not, a persons past is part of who they are. Sometimes we are ashamed of what we have done. True. But I don't agree with keeping someone in the dark about it who truly wants to know. If you don't want to tell, say so. The two of you can decide if the relationship should continue. "Can two walk together, except they be agreed?" Amos 3:3

The thing about this past doesn't matter is that it does matter. Old demons seldom ever just disappear merely because we will them to. And identifying said demons makes them easier to deal with when two people have to live together.

Also, it seems like she is trickle-truthing you. Giving you little by little until she is ready to drop the bomb on you. I have a feeling it ain't gonna be a small bomb, friend.

If you mean what you said about not wanting to hold her past against her then express it as best you can. You two are already long married so I think you should make the relationship work. Show her that she will not be condemned for things she did back then. That she is in a safe place where she can trust you to love her despite the things she has done that she is ashamed of. This is true oneness; to be fully known yet fully accepted.

Godspeed, OP.

Even if I don't get likes for it, I'm still going to say it.
EunuchMonk is offline  
post #14 of 71 (permalink) Old 03-22-2017, 09:33 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 4,326
Re: wife reveals truth after 17 years....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keke24 View Post
Yes agreed honesty is absolutely important however something like this should not matter to begin with. It seems to me she held this back from the jump because he was judgemental about her past. I think she was being completely honest when she said she didn't want to come across as a **** considering he had abstained for 2 years. And all the little jokes about her trysts and her downplaying, that was supposed to make her feel comfortable sharing? OP's been making her feel guilty about stuff that shouldn't matter.

I agree, OP's response is an overreaction.
Once again blaming the victim, so he made jokes so it's OK that she lied to him? He said he didn't care and she was the one who pushed for disclosure just to lie to him. She could have told him right there but then she would have lost the upper hand. An upper hand that he didn't even care about. He has a right to be upset about that.

I think she was being honest because she knew she would come off as at least a jerk for pushing him and then lying. Once again another person that has a lie of omission and then is upset when their spouse gets upset that they were keeping secrets.

And once again the person who is lied to comes on here is told to just shut up and get over it. Thanks that's great advice.

@EleGirl I am beginning to think that you don't really think honesty is important in a marriage as this is now the second time in a few days that you basically tell the one who has been lied to the being upset about it is over the top.

I will ask again when is it OK to lie or deliberately mislead and keep secrets from your spouse in marriage?

Another thing character doesn't often change without work. This shows some poor character.

Last edited by sokillme; 03-22-2017 at 09:39 PM.
sokillme is offline  
post #15 of 71 (permalink) Old 03-22-2017, 09:35 PM
Member
 
stixx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 261
Re: wife reveals truth after 17 years....

Quote:
Originally Posted by sokillme View Post
Are you religious and you both said you were obtaining but she didn't?
I think you mean abstaining otherwise he was getting it too.
stixx is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Tags
crazy, crazy husband, double standard, wife past

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on Talk About Marriage, you must first register. Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Important! Your username will be visible to the public next to anything you post and could show up in search engines like Google. If you are concerned about anonymity, PLEASE choose a username that will not be recognizable to anyone you know.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My wife and her lesbian affair Raptor Considering Divorce or Separation 28 05-04-2017 02:23 AM
Me [34M] with my wife [35F] 15 years, found out about a 2 year affair. absolutely Considering Divorce or Separation 38 09-20-2016 05:57 PM
Wife suffering from PPD/depression for 2 years, I'm losing patience Impatientguy General Relationship Discussion 102 01-23-2016 07:38 AM
Divorce wife of 35 years Gitman Considering Divorce or Separation 8 12-27-2015 04:22 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome