Re: Words that douse the fire.
Sometimes during sex, I try to manhandle my wife a little bit, nothing rough, just trying to get her from one position to another, but it seems to upset her and she snaps that I need to communicate (verbally) with what I want. In my mind, however, I just want to take charge and move her how I want her, but, unfortunately, this doesn't work for her.
In my mind, it kills the spontaneity a bit...
1. Ummm, sweety, ok, now I would like to transition to doggystyle, but, first, I would like 90 seconds of fellatio.
2. Ok, that doggystyle was fun but now I want you to ride me cowgirl.
3. Lover, I appreciate that you are riding me, but now I am going to flip you on your back so I can work missionary for a little while.
4. Hmmm...the missionary wasn't bad but now I am going to pin your legs around your head and really **** you hard.
5. Sweety, now I am going to pull out and ejaculate in your face (although I know you won't give me a chance because you hate sticky things and that you will manage to get my penis in your mouth before I ejaculate, thus saving you from the sticky mess but, in doing so, denying me the visual of having just given you a facial).
Of course, I don't really say all of the above, and, although it sometimes creates a conflict, I just do it...some things are better left unsaid.
Also, a mood killer is sometimes she will look at the clock or even ask me "How much longer before you cum?" How am I supposed to answer that? "2 minutes and 43 seconds if you will just stop talking and keep sucking while giving me more mouth than hand." Of course, I just say, "I'm almost there, just a little longer."
Last edited by SecondTimesTheCharm; 01-31-2012 at 11:17 AM.