I can't stop thinking about sex.
 Talk About Marriage
  The Marriage Advice and Relationship Help Forums
  right
Forums - For Therapists - Link to Us - Advertise  

    A Public Forum Provided by The Family & Marriage Counseling Directory
Register FAQ Community Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Navigation »Talk About Marriage »Focused Topics »Sex in Marriage » I can't stop thinking about sex.

Sex in Marriage Sexual problems are common in many relationships. This section is for discussions about sexuality. Please limit discussions to those asking for help with a problem and those offering advice. Any other threads may be deleted.

Like Tree13Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-03-2012, 01:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 
I'mInLoveWithMyHubby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,907
Default I can't stop thinking about sex.

What is wrong with me?????????

I can not for the life of me stop thinking about sex. It's only sex with my husband and no one else. It disgusts me to think about sleeping with another man other then my husband.

There's always this warm feeling down there ready to go. I'd like to get wild and crazy, but with my neck injury that is impossible.

This has been going on for months. I'm honestly thinking I'm wearing my husband out. I backed off a bit, but I need to start up again before I explode.

Self stimulation is not satisfying enough for me, nor is the vibrator. I NEED my husband and the passion that goes along with it. I need the emotional connection along with it.

Sex/making love is consuming my thoughts 24/7. I try to keep myself busy doing other things, but that warm feeling keeps reminding me of my needs.

Luckily my husband has a higher drive. I can't imagine anything less then 4 times a week.

I flirt, grope, and talk dirty to him all the time. I think my testosterone levels are a bit high right now. I let my husband know early on in the morning, so he can prepare when he gets home from work.

I've even begged him to wake me up in the middle if the night for some loving. I can't wait for that to happen!

Anyways, cold showers do not help. They just make me feel miserable.

Is this normal?

Last edited by I'mInLoveWithMyHubby; 04-03-2012 at 02:02 PM.
I'mInLoveWithMyHubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 04-03-2012, 02:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
Member
 
Browncoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 1,887
Default Re: I can't stop thinking about sex.

Whatever your drinking... can you give some of that to my wife please?

To answer your question... lol that's how guys feel like at times (well ok when we are awake).
Browncoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 02:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 8
Default Re: I can't stop thinking about sex.

Lucky is your hubby - thats all I can say.
didadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 03:28 PM   #4 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Oxnard, CA
Posts: 248
Default Re: I can't stop thinking about sex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'mInLoveWithMyHubby View Post
What is wrong with me?????????

I can not for the life of me stop thinking about sex. It's only sex with my husband and no one else. It disgusts me to think about sleeping with another man other then my husband.

There's always this warm feeling down there ready to go. I'd like to get wild and crazy, but with my neck injury that is impossible.

This has been going on for months. I'm honestly thinking I'm wearing my husband out. I backed off a bit, but I need to start up again before I explode.

Self stimulation is not satisfying enough for me, nor is the vibrator. I NEED my husband and the passion that goes along with it. I need the emotional connection along with it.

Sex/making love is consuming my thoughts 24/7. I try to keep myself busy doing other things, but that warm feeling keeps reminding me of my needs.

Luckily my husband has a higher drive. I can't imagine anything less then 4 times a week.

I flirt, grope, and talk dirty to him all the time. I think my testosterone levels are a bit high right now. I let my husband know early on in the morning, so he can prepare when he gets home from work.

I've even begged him to wake me up in the middle if the night for some loving. I can't wait for that to happen!

Anyways, cold showers do not help. They just make me feel miserable.

Is this normal?
Your hubby is a VERY lucky man. Please bottle whatever you have and sell it to me. I'd give one of my non-essential appendages at this point to know what that's like. Sounds like you're a man trapped in a woman's body.

On a serious note, are you taking any medications recently that would explain the change?
phantomfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 03:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
Member
 
I'mInLoveWithMyHubby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,907
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomfan View Post
Your hubby is a VERY lucky man. Please bottle whatever you have and sell it to me. I'd give one of my non-essential appendages at this point to know what that's like. Sounds like you're a man trapped in a woman's body.

On a serious note, are you taking any medications recently that would explain the change?
No, it's my age. I think I hit my prime sex drive.

My hubby is convinced I'm taking extra vitamins.lol
I'mInLoveWithMyHubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 03:36 PM   #6 (permalink)
Member
 
bandit.45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 9,825
Default Re: I can't stop thinking about sex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'mInLoveWithMyHubby View Post
No, it's my age. I think I hit my prime sex drive.

My hubby is convinced I'm taking extra vitamins.lol
I have a solution. Quit your husband and marry me.
bandit.45 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 03:37 PM   #7 (permalink)
Member
 
bandit.45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 9,825
Default Re: I can't stop thinking about sex.

Just kidding.....
bandit.45 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 03:42 PM   #8 (permalink)
Member
 
I'mInLoveWithMyHubby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,907
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandit.45 View Post
I have a solution. Quit your husband and marry me.
LMAO! I'd never ever give up such a wonderful man. He deserves the world.
I'mInLoveWithMyHubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 03:44 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Montreal
Posts: 2,615
Default Re: I can't stop thinking about sex.

I get like that sometimes. And the more I get the more I want, so the more I get the more I want...and so on...and so on....and so on....

Doesn't happen much these days! When it does I'm pretty much SOL.
CandieGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 03:45 PM   #10 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Oxnard, CA
Posts: 248
Default Re: I can't stop thinking about sex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'mInLoveWithMyHubby View Post
No, it's my age. I think I hit my prime sex drive.

My hubby is convinced I'm taking extra vitamins.lol
Yeah wish that was universal. I should be rolling in the nookie if that were the case. Actually I'm pretty sure Bandit doesn't want to marry you. Would taking a lock of hair and going to a tribal witch doctor be a little too creepy?
phantomfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 03:48 PM   #11 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Oxnard, CA
Posts: 248
Default Re: I can't stop thinking about sex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFrogFlyAway View Post
And the problem is?
We're not married to "her"
phantomfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 03:52 PM   #12 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 8,135
Default Re: I can't stop thinking about sex.

How old are you? And congrats! . My STBXW never hit her sexual peak, or at least not anything noticeable.

C
Posted via Mobile Device
PBear is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 03:55 PM   #13 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Oxnard, CA
Posts: 248
Default Re: I can't stop thinking about sex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFrogFlyAway View Post
A dream is a wish your heart makes..........when you're fast asleep.

Came true for Cinderella.
I don't want to wake up next to prince charming.
phantomfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 03:59 PM   #14 (permalink)
Member
 
Pandakiss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: In Happiness
Posts: 1,344
Default Re: I can't stop thinking about sex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'mInLoveWithMyHubby View Post
What is wrong with me?????????

I can not for the life of me stop thinking about sex. It's only sex with my husband and no one else. It disgusts me to think about sleeping with another man other then my husband.

There's always this warm feeling down there ready to go. I'd like to get wild and crazy, but with my neck injury that is impossible.

This has been going on for months. I'm honestly thinking I'm wearing my husband out. I backed off a bit, but I need to start up again before I explode.

Self stimulation is not satisfying enough for me, nor is the vibrator. I NEED my husband and the passion that goes along with it. I need the emotional connection along with it.

Sex/making love is consuming my thoughts 24/7. I try to keep myself busy doing other things, but that warm feeling keeps reminding me of my needs.

Luckily my husband has a higher drive. I can't imagine anything less then 4 times a week.

I flirt, grope, and talk dirty to him all the time. I think my testosterone levels are a bit high right now. I let my husband know early on in the morning, so he can prepare when he gets home from work.

I've even begged him to wake me up in the middle if the night for some loving. I can't wait for that to happen!

Anyways, cold showers do not help. They just make me feel miserable.

Is this normal?

welcome to my world....i've been this way for about 3/4 years. sometimes around "that time" of the month, it could be worse....

i'd say, kick back and enjoy it. wear out your husband...one day it wont be so easy...and make up for lost time [any lost time].

being here on tam, isnt condusive to not thinking about sex....
__________________
yami ni madoishi awarena kage yo
hito o kizutsuke otoshimete
ts umi ni oboreshi go no tama
i ppen shinde miru?
Pandakiss is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 04:02 PM   #15 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 167
Default Re: I can't stop thinking about sex.

Normal is subjective! But, if sex really is consuming your thoughts 24/7 then maybe that is a bit excessive? Maybe I am the only one who would suggest this as a possibility...but any time something consumes 100% of your thoughts this situation can cause a lot of stress.
Posted via Mobile Device
Jeff74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How do I stop thinking about this? NotDoneYet Coping with Infidelity 13 12-05-2012 07:53 PM
How to stop thinking about the other man? BridgetJones General Relationship Discussion 31 10-10-2012 12:28 PM
How do you stop thinking about this? mattyjman General Relationship Discussion 12 07-17-2012 02:41 PM
How do you just stop thinking about it? Dale Coping with Infidelity 47 07-01-2012 03:29 PM
Please help me...how do I stop thinking of this OM? TiaLA Coping with Infidelity 22 06-01-2011 08:03 PM

Member Area

Find a Therapist:


Sponsor Ads


Sponsor Ads




Get The Family & Marriage Counseling Directory Help Guide via Email:
Name:
Email:




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:30 PM.



Copyright 2007 - 2013 © Talk About Marriage