06-04-2012, 09:25 AM
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Austin TX
| | Re: my husband wants me to take the initiative
Good for you, Cynthia! Being open to learn is great, and a signal that your husband is a lucky guy.
It's a habit, like any other -- it may be hard to start but once you get into it, it's really not hard at all.
Some suggestions --
Text him during the day -- something sexy. Doesn't have to be explicit if you are not comfortable with that, just something like, "I can't wait to get you in bed tonight."
Invite him to take a shower with you before bed.
In the middle of your favorite TV show, lean over and whisper, "do you mind if we record the rest? Because I need you now."
Go out to eat and in the middle of dinner tell him you are not wearing underwear. (Caveat -- this works on about 75% of men, but will freak out the other 25%, so proceed with caution.)
When you're coming home from the store/restaurant/gym/wherever, lean over when you get in the car and whisper something sexy. If you cannot think of something sexy, just whisper "I want you."
And yes, pretty lingerie never hurts! If money is an issue, try Ross, they frequently have some sexy nighties for very cheap.