Husband looking for preteen porn. - Page 4
 Talk About Marriage
  The Marriage Advice and Relationship Help Forums
  right
Forums - For Therapists - Link to Us - Advertise  

    A Public Forum Provided by The Family & Marriage Counseling Directory
Register FAQ Community Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Navigation »Talk About Marriage »Focused Topics »Sex in Marriage » Husband looking for preteen porn.

Sex in Marriage Sexual problems are common in many relationships. This section is for discussions about sexuality. Please limit discussions to those asking for help with a problem and those offering advice. Any other threads may be deleted.

Like Tree52Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-08-2013, 09:42 AM   #46 (permalink)
Member
 
Caribbean Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Caribbean Region
Posts: 10,607
Default Re: Husband looking for preteen porn.

I don't even understand why this is a problem?
The only " problem " here is that the OP's husband is viewing material that is ILLEGAL.
If its illegal why are we trying to rationalize his behaviour?
__________________
FITNESS ~ Our Lifestyle.
Something For The Ladies.
....And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music....
Friedrich Nietzsche
Caribbean Man is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 04-08-2013, 10:14 AM   #47 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,322
Default Re: Husband looking for preteen porn.

Let me ask a question...Can you actually google pre teen porn? I mean is it actually possible to do a search for it online? I am not going to even try. It is enough to get you a jail term in the US and most of the western world....I am sure you could be charged even if you were just collecting evidence against someone..Just don't know if it is possible....Also, I am sure lots of sites air brush young LOOKING models and call them pre teen, but in the eyes of the law are legal......

The issue of pre pubescent porn is totally different from that labeled 18+ etc....This type of porn could only appeal to the pedophile, and it is criminal in all forms...

Yes some of the laws are stupid...I have seen cases of young men being labeled "SEX OFFENDER" for having "sexting" pictures of their underage GF...Not a good thing...I think the onus should be on the commercial exploitation of young girls/boys.....

I have seen some posts about "there is othing wrong about being attracted to pre teen nudity"....The point being a nude 16 yo is as sexy as a nude 18 yo.....The difference is the quantum leap in maturity young people "can" make in that age range...A young person needs time to learn how to handle the hormone high they are riding at that time in life...

The whole point they are missing of course is that it is not possible for a person of that age to make a truly informed decision about doing that sort of thing...The playing field is just not fair.....Therefore it is abuse...
Woodchuck is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-08-2013, 10:58 AM   #48 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 58
Default Re: Husband looking for preteen porn.

And yet Woodchuck, many states disagree with you since they allow marriage at 16. I think one state allows it at 15. The fact is, all people mature at different ages and to act as though there is a de facto age for all sexuality is to act like you are God and know all.

God allowed women to be able to conceive children when she started getting her period so the conversation has to at least start from there period.

How can you state that someone 18 is more mature than someone 17 for instance. There are many 17 year olds that are far more mature than many 18 or even 19 year olds. Many 20 year olds are so very immature and have no idea what marriage and a life time commitment and completely giving oneself to another really means.

Sexuality like maturity is therefore not easily definable and the State is far from God even though it poses itself that way. Just because society and the State say something is wrong doesn't necessarily mean it is wrong.

There are some things for sure that we can possitively know that are wrong, but with sexuality, it is as different as there are as many people on the Earth. Furthermore, thousands of years of evidence point to marriages between 14 and up and even younger girls. So evidence points to most girls marrying before 18 rather than afterward.

You can't have a one-sided argument and you can't try to have a moral high ground without knowing the morals you are gleaning from.
Mark Ford is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-08-2013, 11:08 AM   #49 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 285
Default Re: Husband looking for preteen porn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EleGirl View Post

So since one person looking at child porn has a small marginal effect on the abuse of children for the purpose of producing porn, we should not concern ourselves with anyone who views child porn. After all they are only one person. Got it.
You misquote me. I didn't say small, I said ZERO... as in 0.
Under the conditions that he not redistribute it to anyone and to not pay. He is therefore not participating in any market. His crime is a thought crime under these strict conditions
HappyHubby is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-08-2013, 11:20 AM   #50 (permalink)
Member
 
tacoma's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 5,248
Default Re: Husband looking for preteen porn.

Oh noes, not da childrens!!
tacoma is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-08-2013, 11:45 AM   #51 (permalink)
Member
 
Caribbean Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Caribbean Region
Posts: 10,607
Default Re: Husband looking for preteen porn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Ford View Post

God allowed women to be able to conceive children when she started getting her period so the conversation has to at least start from there period.
sir,
It is a proven fact that women who start having sex at that age are at a higher risk of cancers, cervical included.
Her body has not fully matured enough to bear children.
A girl's first period is just the beginning of a maturing process that prepares her body for womanhood and child bearing.

I don't think God wanted big, fully grown men, having sex with little children.
__________________
FITNESS ~ Our Lifestyle.
Something For The Ladies.
....And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music....
Friedrich Nietzsche
Caribbean Man is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-08-2013, 12:48 PM   #52 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 661
Default Re: Husband looking for preteen porn.

$500.00 says he's not looking at underage porn. I bet it's 18+ which is commonly dubbed "teen" or "barely legal," to enhance the notion of doing something taboo. This happens a lot; woman discovers husband is looking at porn and is so upset he's getting pleasure elsewhere she has selective memory. I'm not saying it's alright; I actually think porn is damaging, but the point is you had better be darn sure. Because if you're wrong and you hamstring him-- he's going to go after you. And you'll deserve it.
Posted via Mobile Device
Vanguard is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-08-2013, 01:08 PM   #53 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 485
Default Re: Husband looking for preteen porn.

I can't believe TAM is honestly allowing this thread to go on.

Are you f*cking kidding me?
Grown ass "men" discussing whether or not it's acceptable to sleep with/masturbate to child porn, 12 year olds?

Do none of these "men" have daughters, little girls who play with dolls and have tea parties. And you'd be fine with some man masurbating to them having a bubble bath with their toys?

This thread is absolutely disgusting, and many of you "men" are equally so.
Posted via Mobile Device
aribabe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-08-2013, 01:16 PM   #54 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,322
Default Re: Husband looking for preteen porn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Ford View Post
And yet Woodchuck, many states disagree with you since they allow marriage at 16. I think one state allows it at 15. The fact is, all people mature at different ages and to act as though there is a de facto age for all sexuality is to act like you are God and know all.

God allowed women to be able to conceive children when she started getting her period so the conversation has to at least start from there period.

How can you state that someone 18 is more mature than someone 17 for instance. There are many 17 year olds that are far more mature than many 18 or even 19 year olds. Many 20 year olds are so very immature and have no idea what marriage and a life time commitment and completely giving oneself to another really means.

Sexuality like maturity is therefore not easily definable and the State is far from God even though it poses itself that way. Just because society and the State say something is wrong doesn't necessarily mean it is wrong.

There are some things for sure that we can possitively know that are wrong, but with sexuality, it is as different as there are as many people on the Earth. Furthermore, thousands of years of evidence point to marriages between 14 and up and even younger girls. So evidence points to most girls marrying before 18 rather than afterward.

You can't have a one-sided argument and you can't try to have a moral high ground without knowing the morals you are gleaning from.
That's not even close to the point...

Marriage for a pubescent girl is allowed in many cultures. The laws are primarily ment to curtail the commercial exploitation of pre pubescent girls

A girl married at 16 is not being commercially exploited. She is living in wedlock with a husband...If that husband decided to video the honeymoon and post it on the internet he would be a criminal....

most cultures that condone 12-14 yo girls getting married do so in the context of arranged marriages, many times to a boy of the same age. the marriage might not be consumated for years...and I know none that sell sexl videos of these children...

the woodchuck
Woodchuck is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-08-2013, 02:16 PM   #55 (permalink)
Member
 
CuddleBug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,913
Default Re: Husband looking for preteen porn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aribabe View Post
I can't believe TAM is honestly allowing this thread to go on.

Are you f*cking kidding me?
Grown ass "men" discussing whether or not it's acceptable to sleep with/masturbate to child porn, 12 year olds?

Do none of these "men" have daughters, little girls who play with dolls and have tea parties. And you'd be fine with some man masurbating to them having a bubble bath with their toys?

This thread is absolutely disgusting, and many of you "men" are equally so.
Posted via Mobile Device
CuddleBug is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-08-2013, 02:16 PM   #56 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 58
Default Re: Husband looking for preteen porn.

A girls period is the starting point, but not neccesarily a place that any girl should be sexual at. The rest of your argument doesn't make any of my points invalid. We are talking about girls having sex at ages less than 18.

Of course prostitution is to me out of this equation and dialog since I myself view it as completely morally wrong and degrading to women even though porn is in many ways the same thing if one wanted to argue such a case.
Mark Ford is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-08-2013, 02:18 PM   #57 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 58
Default Re: Husband looking for preteen porn.

Cuddlebug, it is just a discussion. I myself would never sleep with any underage girl obviously as the majority of men wouldn't either, but many men including myself have slept with underage girls when we were 17 or 18.

Society has set up or rather lawmakers have set up what they believe to be right while still letting girls marry up to 3 years before what they have stated is legal which makes NO sense.

Wouldn't you agree?
Mark Ford is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-08-2013, 02:27 PM   #58 (permalink)
Member
 
RandomDude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 8,255
Default Re: Husband looking for preteen porn.

WTF Mark Ford, teenage crap is one thing but that is just NOT the point of this whole fking discussion

This discussion does NOT involve a teen who wants to ram anything that looks good in his eyes, this discussion involves a FULL ADULT who deliberately looks up preteen porn and considering how protective I am of my own daughter if I could get away with it I'll clean the f-ckwit out myself
RandomDude is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-08-2013, 03:25 PM   #59 (permalink)
Member
 
stevehowefan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 145
Default Re: Husband looking for preteen porn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aribabe View Post
I can't believe TAM is honestly allowing this thread to go on.

Are you f*cking kidding me?
Grown ass "men" discussing whether or not it's acceptable to sleep with/masturbate to child porn, 12 year olds?

Do none of these "men" have daughters, little girls who play with dolls and have tea parties. And you'd be fine with some man masurbating to them having a bubble bath with their toys?

This thread is absolutely disgusting, and many of you "men" are equally so.
Posted via Mobile Device
I have a four year old daughter, and there is no way in HELL I would look at, search for, think of, or otherwise dabble in porn with a female less than 18. Porn ain't really all that enjoyable anyway. I'm revolted by the idea of anything preteen or pre-18. Yuck.
stevehowefan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-08-2013, 03:46 PM   #60 (permalink)
Member
 
RandomDude's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 8,255
Default Re: Husband looking for preteen porn.

Quote:
I have a four year old daughter, and there is no way in HELL I would look at, search for, think of, or otherwise dabble in porn with a female less than 18. Porn ain't really all that enjoyable anyway. I'm revolted by the idea of anything preteen or pre-18. Yuck.
I FKING AGREE

But I more than agree, I believe in no human tolerance to those who proved themselves inhuman in my opinion. I have been restraining myself when I posted on this topic but fk it, that's just my opinion, take it or leave it.

I grew up surrounded by victims of sexual abuse, I've also experienced the death of one of my friends who was gangraped which I bear part responsibility for as I dropped her there. The thought of my daughter suffering this makes me want to rip someone apart, so FK IT, end this fking thread. OP, follow my advice and many others get that FKWIT TO JAIL for rehabitaliation not only for his benefit but for the sake of our next generation AND - to keep those who feel strongly about this away from doing what needs to be done to ensure that our daughters will not be threatened by such despicable people.
RandomDude is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on Talk About Marriage, you must first register. Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Important! Your username will be visible to the public next to anything you post and could show up in search engines like Google. If you are concerned about anonymity, PLEASE choose a username that will not be recognizable to anyone you know.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My husband looks at porn.... Gemini11 Sex in Marriage 121 05-17-2013 11:21 PM
Husband and porn helpme123 The Ladies' Lounge 19 08-24-2012 07:17 PM
Talking to preteen about sex... hurtingbadly Coping with Infidelity 4 07-06-2012 11:05 AM
Husband & Porn meggin Sex in Marriage 3 11-25-2010 12:30 PM
husband is looking at porn rysmomma Considering Divorce or Separation 25 10-23-2009 07:04 AM

Member Area

Find a Therapist:


Sponsor Ads


Sponsor Ads




Get The Family & Marriage Counseling Directory Help Guide via Email:
Name:
Email:




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:16 PM.



Copyright 2007 - 2013 © Talk About Marriage

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.