Tom brady - Page 4 - Talk About Marriage
The Social Spot Talk About Whatever.

User Tag List

 53Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #46 of 63 (permalink) Old 02-08-2017, 01:59 PM
Member
 
Steve1000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: US
Posts: 841
Re: Tom brady

Quote:
Originally Posted by NextTimeAround View Post
No, it's Joe Namath.
I think you meant to type "Fran Tarkenton"

Steve1000 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #47 of 63 (permalink) Old 02-08-2017, 02:02 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 1,655
Re: Tom brady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitnessfan View Post
The NFL's Biggest Cheaters - Your Team Cheats - The Definitive Guide to NFL Cheating

Love when people completely uneducated about who actually cheats in the NFL bash the Patriots. Ignorance!!
I don't hate Tom Brady, I believe he is the best QB to ever play the game, his wife is wicked hawt, but his team did cheat to beat my Eagles and he's a DB for that.
Herschel is online now  
post #48 of 63 (permalink) Old 02-08-2017, 02:05 PM
Member
 
jb02157's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,019
Re: Tom brady

Quote:
Originally Posted by sokillme View Post
Like the Defense was the problem. The defense played great! Doesn't matter, that is the kind of loss that sets franchises back years. Ruins careers.
Absolutely! Name another defense that completely shut down the Pats for almost three quarters. I feel bad for the two guys that got fired. It was totally not justified, but the Falcons wanted blood for being totally embarrassed. They only made matters worse.

"I've paid double for every transgression I've ever made and that motel and that boat are little to ask for"
jb02157 is online now  
 
post #49 of 63 (permalink) Old 02-08-2017, 02:08 PM
Member
 
jb02157's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,019
Re: Tom brady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herschel View Post
I don't hate Tom Brady, I believe he is the best QB to ever play the game, his wife is wicked hawt, but his team did cheat to beat my Eagles and he's a DB for that.
I bet you have no evidence to back this up....neither did Goodell.

"I've paid double for every transgression I've ever made and that motel and that boat are little to ask for"
jb02157 is online now  
post #50 of 63 (permalink) Old 02-08-2017, 03:12 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: North East US
Posts: 374
Re: Tom brady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herschel View Post
I don't hate Tom Brady, I believe he is the best QB to ever play the game, his wife is wicked hawt, but his team did cheat to beat my Eagles and he's a DB for that.
Sorry I haven't heard about this one can you elaborate?
Always Learning is offline  
post #51 of 63 (permalink) Old 02-08-2017, 03:15 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: North East US
Posts: 374
Re: Tom brady

Quote:
Originally Posted by sokillme View Post
This is silly the Pats video recorded a SB practice. Sorry but that makes them the default biggest NFL cheaters for life. Besides "everyone else does it" is not an excuse for bad behavior. I don't know why you guys just don't have any balls (except deflated ones) and accept it. Look at the Raiders of the 70's, they took the moniker and ran with it. Quit whining you have won 5 SB and all you guys do is cry an cry that people think you are cheaters. Why do you care?
I do believe even Roger has cleared them on this one, there is no evidence that it happened and even the papers that reported it had to retract their statements.
Always Learning is offline  
post #52 of 63 (permalink) Old 02-08-2017, 03:28 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 3,095
Re: Tom brady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Always Learning View Post
I do believe even Roger has cleared them on this one, there is no evidence that it happened and even the papers that reported it had to retract their statements.
No evidence you say, spoken like a true fan.
sokillme is online now  
post #53 of 63 (permalink) Old 02-08-2017, 03:35 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: North East US
Posts: 374
Re: Tom brady

Quote:
Originally Posted by sokillme View Post
No evidence you say, spoken like a true fan.
Yes I am a fan, but just because someone said it happened doesn't mean it did. I understand the need to blame a loss on something other than themselves. If the NFL had a bit of evidence they definitely would have tried to use it.
Always Learning is offline  
post #54 of 63 (permalink) Old 02-08-2017, 04:46 PM
Member
 
Hope1964's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Alberta
Posts: 8,408
Re: Tom brady

The NFL is the worst of the lot. If you want a scandal, just look at the concussion cover up. That's costed lives, not just games. Who they punish and how severely has squat diddley to do with the actual truth of the matter. Brady's suspension was one of the few they've actually gotten right.

To those who think Brady is so fantastically wonderful, whatever. Belichick has a plug n play system in place, Garoppolo and Brisset won what, 3/4 games?? If Brady was winning games for Cleveland, I'd be impressed.
Hope1964 is online now  
post #55 of 63 (permalink) Old 02-08-2017, 05:11 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 2,223
Re: Tom brady

LOL, people are so fvcking biased by hatred. Patriots alleged Rams were spying on them when they reported someone spying on them prior to the superbowl but hey just focus on one side here. The whole spygate thing is a joke. There was a memo that stated you could not film from the sideline and Bill just scoffed at it because although a memo, the rule at that time had not been changed which all the teams needed to be voted on. Plus, they played the films uduring the press conference. Tony Dungee which crucified the Patriots at the time also was stealing signals which was recently released but hey, it was common at the time. Jimmy Johnson, Bill Cower admitted everyone did it and the only crime was the Patriots arrogantly ignoring the memo and was made an example of. If people are going to argue, fact check before you do so or else you just sound angry. LOL, some on here still beleive the 2 psi under which was a false leak by the NFL too ESPN.

BTW, "Packers and Patriots on CBS, Jim Nantz and Phil Simms discussed the preference of Green Bay Packer quarterback Aaron Rodgers for overinflated footballs.
"'I like to push the limit to how much air we can put in the football, even go over what they allow you to do and see if the officials take air out of it,'" Simms said Rodgers told them before the game. Rogers' believes that "It's not an advantage when you have a football that’s inflated more than average air pressure. We’re not kicking these footballs."
Former quarterback Phil Simms said that Rodgers' preference is the exception as most quarterbacks prefer a softer football."

And I am a Packers fan. Not really anyone is crucifying Aaron Rogers here because due to feelings towards Patriots, it has more weight. The false information in deflate gate, how the Giants checked the Steelers footballs and gotten two different readings of 11.4 and 11.8 psi. Every team cheats but I find it funny how because of emotions, people place different value on how much it matters.
I don't even care that nothing happened to Aaron Rogers or how when Reggie White set up his own bounty system in Green Bay. I figure, it all evens out.


I am such a tree hugger because it gives me wood!
Mr.Fisty is offline  
post #56 of 63 (permalink) Old 02-08-2017, 05:14 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 2,223
Re: Tom brady

Quote:
Originally Posted by sokillme View Post
No evidence you say, spoken like a true fan.

If you are referring to the Rams, there is a 2002 report stating the Rams spied on the Patriots back then with a telescope, disprove it since they found a telescope.

I am such a tree hugger because it gives me wood!
Mr.Fisty is offline  
post #57 of 63 (permalink) Old 02-08-2017, 05:29 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 2,223
Re: Tom brady

My feelings. I believe he is a great quarterback and highly accomplished. According to research, he is one of the best intermediate passers and to beat him, make him pass beyond that.

Aaron Roger is the best quarterback in my own opinion. Not because I am a fan, he is simply the most talented.

My feelings if I believe if the patriots cheat, sure do. Would be naive nto believe so. How do I feel about all NFL caught cheating at some point, blase. Do not care one bit and figure it evens the playinf field in some ways because I beleive every team does it and that is the reality I just have to live with.

Aaron Rogers would have won more except for injury issues and bad defense like I believe Drew Brees could have won more if not for the defense.

I am such a tree hugger because it gives me wood!
Mr.Fisty is offline  
post #58 of 63 (permalink) Old 02-08-2017, 05:47 PM
Member
 
Fitnessfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 227
Re: Tom brady

One thing I don't get is why the Falcons didn't run the ball/down the clock. Makes no sense.

"You will always be too much of something for someone: too big, too loud, too soft, too edgy. If you round out your edges, you lose your edge. Apologize for mistakes. Apologize for unintentionally hurting someone--profusely. But don't apologize for being who you are."
Danielle Laporte
Fitnessfan is offline  
post #59 of 63 (permalink) Old 02-08-2017, 09:33 PM
Member
 
PhillyGuy13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Not Philly
Posts: 2,791
Re: Tom brady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herschel View Post
I don't hate Tom Brady, I believe he is the best QB to ever play the game, his wife is wicked hawt, but his team did cheat to beat my Eagles and he's a DB for that.
I hear the Pats cheated by putting Ipecac in McNabb's Gatorade. Only explanation for his puking all over the field

My story: After a night on the town with him, wife exchanged inappropriate texts with her former boss.

http://talkaboutmarriage.com/coping-...-she-road.html
PhillyGuy13 is offline  
post #60 of 63 (permalink) Old 02-10-2017, 11:18 AM
Member
 
jb02157's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 2,019
Re: Tom brady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Always Learning View Post
I do believe even Roger has cleared them on this one, there is no evidence that it happened and even the papers that reported it had to retract their statements.
Roger is never going to clear them of this. He stuck to his guns throughout all the interviews he did during the SB. He believes that there is evidence and that the punishment he gave was just. The only way you clear the NFL of this is to assure that situations like this are handled properly in the future and the only way you do that is fire Goodell. He was made a fool during the SB and he'll want revenge. This will go on and on until he's fired.

"I've paid double for every transgression I've ever made and that motel and that boat are little to ask for"
jb02157 is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on Talk About Marriage, you must first register. Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Important! Your username will be visible to the public next to anything you post and could show up in search engines like Google. If you are concerned about anonymity, PLEASE choose a username that will not be recognizable to anyone you know.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Help! VirgoChic88 General Relationship Discussion 21 01-30-2017 10:49 AM
Please help! I feel like I'm losing my marriage and I have no one to talk to LaceyW General Relationship Discussion 64 08-23-2016 01:46 AM
Anyone listen to Tom Leykis? Almost-Done The Men's Clubhouse 6 08-18-2016 04:29 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome