Dental Implants /Bridges anyone ? What would you do for your young son? - Talk About Marriage
The Social Spot Talk About Whatever.

User Tag List

 10Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 29 (permalink) Old 03-06-2017, 07:32 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
SimplyAmorous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 13,907
Dental Implants /Bridges anyone ? What would you do for your young son?

Our 4th son was born without an adult lateral incisor (just one)... so the Orthodontist removed that baby tooth a year ago & told me when he is 18... we can get him a dental implant (also he'd need a bone graph to support the screw being put in)... I do not feel comfortable getting this procedure done... Reasoning:

1. Requires a CT "cone beam" dental scan - this is a dental CT Scan (newly introduced around 1996)- not as much radiation as an abdominal CT scan, but far exceeding what a regular dental X-ray gives...

Quote:
Total radiation doses from dental CBCT exams are generally lower than other CT exams (which cover a wider area), but dental CBCT exams typically deliver more radiation than conventional dental X-ray exams. Properly shielded CBCT scans expose patients to many times the radiation of 2d digital dental x-rays. Doses are sometimes inaccurately compared to what you would receive in on a very long airplane flight. However, this does not take into account that the CBCT dose is only being applied to a very narrow section of the body.

CBCT use is only lightly regulated in the U.S. The recommended standard of care is to use the smallest possible FOV, the smallest voxel size, the lowest mA setting and the shortest exposure time in conjunction with a pulsed exposure mode of acquisition. It is up to the patient to keep a record of their lifetime radiation exposure and weigh the risks versus benefits.

The risks are highest for children and teens, who have a longer lifetime for cells to develop cancers or errors due to exposure. Children have higher estimates of the lifetime risk for cancer incidence and mortality per unit dose of ionizing radiation. It is recommended that children or adolescents have no more exposure than medically necessary.
Just a note...I am one of those parents that when we see the Dentist... I REFUSE the x-rays...I see 0 medical necessity for these on a regular basis.. when our kids get braces.. they get their 1st dental x-ray.... has worked so far, none has a cavity yet & limited their exposure risk.. meanwhile my husband told me when he was growing up, pretty sure every trip he went, he was given an X-ray (maybe 2 a year)... . he's only had 1 cavity in his 53 yrs...(terrible waste of $$ & exposure)....

2. Risk of infection... definitely some concerning Health related cons with dental implants, IF you happen to be one of the unlucky ones...

What are the potential risks, complications, and problems with a dental implant? - Dental Implants: Cost of the Procedure & Problems

So...I start reading about alternatives for this missing tooth (according to him.. he doesn't even care if it's replaced) ...Other options are a Traditional Bridge, where the dentist saws down the 2 teeth near this fake one to attach 3 teeth over it...in effect 2 good teeth are destroyed to fix the one in the middle...don't want this either....

The Cantilever Bridge saws down only (1) tooth, sounding better....

Then the Maryland Bridge is attaching metal & a strong bonding adhesive to those 2 other teeth like this ... ....virtually no cons for this one other than it will probably only stay in place for 7 yrs or so... and have to get it reattached .. I was very excited to learn of this option (no CT scan, no destroying other teeth). also the lowest cost option...



So any experiences with these ?? What would you do... Do you worry about over doing the radiation exposure?

SimplyAmorous is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 29 (permalink) Old 03-06-2017, 08:15 AM
Member
 
Lloyd Dobler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Somewhere in the Northeast
Posts: 555
Re: Dental Implants /Bridges anyone ? What would you do for your young son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyAmorous View Post
Our 4th son was born without an adult lateral incisor (just one)... so the Orthodontist removed that baby tooth a year ago & told me when he is 18... we can get him a dental implant (also he'd need a bone graph to support the screw being put in)... I do not feel comfortable getting this procedure done... Reasoning:

1. Requires a CT "cone beam" dental scan - this is a dental CT Scan (newly introduced around 1996)- not as much radiation as an abdominal CT scan, but far exceeding what a regular dental X-ray gives...



Just a note...I am one of those parents that when we see the Dentist... I REFUSE the x-rays...I see 0 medical necessity for these on a regular basis.. when our kids get braces.. they get their 1st dental x-ray.... has worked so far, none has a cavity yet & limited their exposure risk.. meanwhile my husband told me when he was growing up, pretty sure every trip he went, he was given an X-ray (maybe 2 a year)... . he's only had 1 cavity in his 53 yrs...(terrible waste of $$ & exposure)....

2. Risk of infection... definitely some concerning Health related cons with dental implants, IF you happen to be one of the unlucky ones...

What are the potential risks, complications, and problems with a dental implant? - Dental Implants: Cost of the Procedure & Problems

So...I start reading about alternatives for this missing tooth (according to him.. he doesn't even care if it's replaced) ...Other options are a Traditional Bridge, where the dentist saws down the 2 teeth near this fake one to attach 3 teeth over it...in effect 2 good teeth are destroyed to fix the one in the middle...don't want this either....

The Cantilever Bridge saws down only (1) tooth, sounding better....

Then the Maryland Bridge is attaching metal & a strong bonding adhesive to those 2 other teeth like this ... ....virtually no cons for this one other than it will probably only stay in place for 7 yrs or so... and have to get it reattached .. I was very excited to learn of this option (no CT scan, no destroying other teeth). also the lowest cost option...



So any experiences with these ?? What would you do... Do you worry about over doing the radiation exposure?
How old is your son now? My guess is that maybe if he's closer to puberty and getting interested in girls, perhaps he might change his mind about getting his tooth fixed.

As far as implants go, I recently had to have one done. When I was little, I knocked out one of my top front teeth. No big deal at the time, it was a baby tooth, so my adult tooth came in just fine. I'm 52 now, but about 2 years ago that adult tooth started receding back into my gumline and my current dentist asked questions about childhood trauma and he concluded that my adult tooth was damaged when I knocked out my baby tooth, and the adult tooth was basically starting to die.

This was kind of a big deal for me as other than braces I've never had anything wrong with my teeth - no cavities at all. So I had to have the old tooth pulled and the put in what they called a flipper tooth -sort of like the Maryland bridge that you described. It's only supposed to be a temporary thing until the bone graft they put in place grew enough to support the implant post. I actually had some fun with it - I used to take it out occasionally just to shock people. Eventually they put the implant post in and I had some problems with the initial post as it did not set in place completely, so I had a second bone graft and the second implant post was successful. I'm now the happy owner of a good implant.

I've never had any problems with the multiple x-rays for dental, but that's probably because I'm the son of a dentist and I know they take all the necessary precautions. That being said, if you're not comfortable with x-rays, then I applaud you for not going that route.

Cost is a huge factor with implants. Stay away from any of the dental clinics that advertise for cheap implants. You basically get what you pay for, so buyer beware. In your position, depending on your son's age you may want to consider the Maryland bridge. If nothing else, it will buy you time to either save up additional money for a quality implant. It will also give your son time to figure out how he feels about a full set of teeth. Good luck with whatever you decide.
Lloyd Dobler is online now  
post #3 of 29 (permalink) Old 03-06-2017, 08:27 AM
Member
 
john117's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Midwest USA
Posts: 11,618
Re: Dental Implants /Bridges anyone ? What would you do for your young son?

My older girl did a dental implant for a similar reason. We did use a renowned dental surgeon and 5 years later it's still perfectly good.

Ask why a CT scan vs x-rays... Digital X-rays are remarkably good these days with much lower doses of radiation.
john117 is offline  
 
post #4 of 29 (permalink) Old 03-06-2017, 08:32 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,898
Re: Dental Implants /Bridges anyone ? What would you do for your young son?

I would suggest the dental implant. I have one and have never had any problems with it. I also had a bone graph. I've had mine close to 15 years. It's great because it's permanent and he won't have to worry about it anymore - plus, eating with a bridge can be difficult - not so with the implants.
karole is offline  
post #5 of 29 (permalink) Old 03-06-2017, 08:45 AM
Member
 
john117's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Midwest USA
Posts: 11,618
Re: Dental Implants /Bridges anyone ? What would you do for your young son?

Yea, dental implant with bone graft was what we did. Expensive, but had it done in two steps late December / early January so we maxed out both years maximum insurance 😁😁
john117 is offline  
post #6 of 29 (permalink) Old 03-06-2017, 08:53 AM
Member
 
CharlieParker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: (n) a particular place or position.
Posts: 10,841
Re: Dental Implants /Bridges anyone ? What would you do for your young son?

Mrs P got full implants about 10 years ago. She had the scan, IIRC it was to determine the amount of bone they have to work with. She's had no problems with the implants.

You may want to see a prosthodontist, her regular dentist was rather ill informed, to say the least. Your DDS's MMV.



Sigh, my wife gives me the speaking treatment.
CharlieParker is offline  
post #7 of 29 (permalink) Old 03-06-2017, 09:06 AM
Member
 
Maricha75's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 7,290
Re: Dental Implants /Bridges anyone ? What would you do for your young son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieParker View Post
Mrs P got full implants about 10 years ago. She had the scan, IIRC it was to determine the amount of bone they have to work with. She's had no problems with the implants.

You may want to see a prosthodontist, her regular dentist was rather ill informed, to say the least. Your DDS's MMV.
Thanks for this. I have been debating whether to go with implants or not and this, along with the other responses, makes me lean more toward implants. I will need full implants, too. Did she have them done as soon as her teeth were pulled or did she have to wait awhile first?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

You can use the 2x4 without adding nails to it.
Maricha75 is offline  
post #8 of 29 (permalink) Old 03-06-2017, 09:15 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
SimplyAmorous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 13,907
Re: Dental Implants /Bridges anyone ? What would you do for your young son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lloyd Dobler View Post
How old is your son now? My guess is that maybe if he's closer to puberty and getting interested in girls, perhaps he might change his mind about getting his tooth fixed.

As far as implants go, I recently had to have one done. When I was little, I knocked out one of my top front teeth. No big deal at the time, it was a baby tooth, so my adult tooth came in just fine. I'm 52 now, but about 2 years ago that adult tooth started receding back into my gumline and my current dentist asked questions about childhood trauma and he concluded that my adult tooth was damaged when I knocked out my baby tooth, and the adult tooth was basically starting to die.

This was kind of a big deal for me as other than braces I've never had anything wrong with my teeth - no cavities at all. So I had to have the old tooth pulled and the put in what they called a flipper tooth -sort of like the Maryland bridge that you described. It's only supposed to be a temporary thing until the bone graft they put in place grew enough to support the implant post. I actually had some fun with it - I used to take it out occasionally just to shock people. Eventually they put the implant post in and I had some problems with the initial post as it did not set in place completely, so I had a second bone graft and the second implant post was successful. I'm now the happy owner of a good implant.

I've never had any problems with the multiple x-rays for dental, but that's probably because I'm the son of a dentist and I know they take all the necessary precautions. That being said, if you're not comfortable with x-rays, then I applaud you for not going that route.

Cost is a huge factor with implants. Stay away from any of the dental clinics that advertise for cheap implants. You basically get what you pay for, so buyer beware. In your position, depending on your son's age you may want to consider the Maryland bridge. If nothing else, it will buy you time to either save up additional money for a quality implant. It will also give your son time to figure out how he feels about a full set of teeth. Good luck with whatever you decide.
Although the cost IS a concern for us, plus our Dental insurance will only pay 50% of a dental implant up to $1,500 a year - and not even sure if the graph would be covered at all -I did call about this....(That's my husband's plan.. I will soon be getting family coverage with a new job, not sure yet what they offer for Dental, if implants at all)..... still these are not my primary concerns..

I very much frown / worry with any risks associated with our health.. especially for younger children.. raising any amount of a cancer risk - or the others associated with implants (read the link) is not worth the cosmetic beautifulness of a permanent tooth, if you will.. when other options are available... even if they may need done again... and again..

When he is older, married, more time has passed, studies on these "Cone Beam dental scans" will be known...he can still choose to get an implant... I've showed him the options , with pictures, explained all of this... he's Ok with what I have come up with..

Though I am not sure all that many Dentists still do these Maryland bridges...you being a Dentist's son @Lloyd Dobler .... do they ??

Just the idea your 1st one DIDN'T TAKE .. I've read stories like this too.. then what....you had to pay AGAIN? With trying to put kids through college, sometimes 2 at a time.. We do not need this sort of added expense going on, might not be able to afford that....then the added CT radiation exposure ....

Another son's GF was over last night.. we were all talking about this..she tells me her Mom got a Dental implant.. well the screw is in her mouth, in the back... I guess she couldn't afford to get the tooth put on it, so it's been like that for years...so affording it can be an issue for some..

This being in the front of his face.. we can't leave a screw hanging there!! So if things start going wrong.. and doing double takes.. This would be a nightmare.

Son is 15 going on 16 now...
SimplyAmorous is offline  
post #9 of 29 (permalink) Old 03-06-2017, 09:15 AM
Member
 
CharlieParker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: (n) a particular place or position.
Posts: 10,841
Re: Dental Implants /Bridges anyone ? What would you do for your young son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maricha75 View Post
Thanks for this. I have been debating whether to go with implants or not and this, along with the other responses, makes me lean more toward implants. I will need full implants, too. Did she have them done as soon as her teeth were pulled or did she have to wait awhile first?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
She wound up waiting because she went with dentures for a couple of years. Her dentist said she was a poor candidate for implants because she too little bone in her jaw. The specialist actually had to remove bone.



Sigh, my wife gives me the speaking treatment.
CharlieParker is offline  
post #10 of 29 (permalink) Old 03-06-2017, 09:15 AM
Member
 
MJJEAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: MI
Posts: 2,290
Re: Dental Implants /Bridges anyone ? What would you do for your young son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maricha75 View Post
Thanks for this. I have been debating whether to go with implants or not and this, along with the other responses, makes me lean more toward implants. I will need full implants, too. Did she have them done as soon as her teeth were pulled or did she have to wait awhile first?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
My mom had implants and I am probably going to have 4 teeth removed and am considering implants to replace them. IIRC, the teeth are pulled and then have to heal before the bone graph. The bone graph has to heal and grow before the implant stud can be inserted. Once the stud heals, the tooth portion is added. I think my dentist said something like a year total from beginning to end.


Follow the evidence where it leads and question everything.
MJJEAN is online now  
post #11 of 29 (permalink) Old 03-06-2017, 09:26 AM
Member
 
Maricha75's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Michigan
Posts: 7,290
Re: Dental Implants /Bridges anyone ? What would you do for your young son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieParker View Post
She wound up waiting because she went with dentures for a couple of years. Her dentist said she was a poor candidate for implants because she too little bone in her jaw. The specialist actually had to remove bone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJEAN View Post
My mom had implants and I am probably going to have 4 teeth removed and am considering implants to replace them. IIRC, the teeth are pulled and then have to heal before the bone graph. The bone graph has to heal and grow before the implant stud can be inserted. Once the stud heals, the tooth portion is added. I think my dentist said something like a year total from beginning to end.
Thank you. So, essentially, I will likely need dentures for a year or so during the whole process. Honestly, I could live with dentures, but my gag reflex is horrible. I had a retainer after braces when I was younger, and had a hard time with that, too.

*Sorry, SA, for the sort of thread jack. I think, if he says he's fine without repairing, don't worry about it. Maybe save the money in case he changes his mind, but just let it be, for now. I do agree about the purely cosmetic point you raised. But, if functional, I would do it, for sure. Mind you, that's not to say no one should do it at all just for cosmetic purposes, just that I understand your point about it. In the end, let him lead on this on, I think. He says it doesn't bother him, believe him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

You can use the 2x4 without adding nails to it.
Maricha75 is offline  
post #12 of 29 (permalink) Old 03-06-2017, 09:29 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
SimplyAmorous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 13,907
Re: Dental Implants /Bridges anyone ? What would you do for your young son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lloyd Dobler View Post

This was kind of a big deal for me as other than braces I've never had anything wrong with my teeth - no cavities at all. So I had to have the old tooth pulled and the put in what they called a flipper tooth -sort of like the Maryland bridge that you described. It's only supposed to be a temporary thing until the bone graft they put in place grew enough to support the implant post. I actually had some fun with it - I used to take it out occasionally just to shock people. Eventually they put the implant post in and I had some problems with the initial post as it did not set in place completely, so I had a second bone graft and the second implant post was successful. I'm now the happy owner of a good implant.
I'll have to show him this option tonight...a flipper..... ... ha ha .. He would have great fun with that ! ... he still has braces on right now though...
SimplyAmorous is offline  
post #13 of 29 (permalink) Old 03-06-2017, 10:48 AM
Member
 
Lloyd Dobler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Somewhere in the Northeast
Posts: 555
Re: Dental Implants /Bridges anyone ? What would you do for your young son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyAmorous View Post
I'll have to show him this option tonight...a flipper..... ... ha ha .. He would have great fun with that ! ... he still has braces on right now though...
SimplyAmorous,

my flipper looked a little different than that - more like this:

http://talkaboutmarriage.com/attachm...=51770&thumb=1

It's a temporary solution and your son could take it out as often as he wanted and it fits back in easily. In the long term, I would advise him to get an implant done. To answer your earlier question, I don't know know if many dentists these days use Maryland bridges or not. My Dad passed away a couple of years ago, otherwise I'd be happy to ask him. You may want to talk to your own dentist and ask him if he's aware of them.

One other thing on the implants - the bone graft is nothing scary at all. It sounds invasive, like they are taking bone from somewhere else and moving it to your jaw. It's nothing like that. Nowadays they use a sort of paste of processed bone that the oral surgeon will insert into the jaw area where the implant post will go. I asked my oral surgeon about it and he said it's really pretty easy - where there's bone, this processed bone will adhere and grow.

In my case, the graft apparently didn't grow enough the first time around. So when the oral surgeon pulled the tooth, he put some bone graft into the spot where the tooth used to be. Then we waited about 3-4 months to have that bone graft grow and next was seating the implant post. The oral surgeon implanted the post (weird, weird feeling to have a post basically drilled into your jaw and then ratcheted tightly into place) and he added more bone graft around the post and we waited about 3-4 months again. Everything seemed OK until the oral surgeon screwed the new tooth onto the implant post. The post moved and I could feel it. Not good. So he had to remove the implant post as this point and add more bone graft and once the graft grew again he re-added the implant post, and that one worked. Yes, I did basically have to pay for it twice. Everyone's mouth and jaw is different, and I'm happy with the way things have turned out. I would not want to have gone through this without a top-of-the-line oral surgeon and dentist.
Attached Images
 
Lloyd Dobler is online now  
post #14 of 29 (permalink) Old 03-06-2017, 12:40 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
SimplyAmorous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 13,907
Re: Dental Implants /Bridges anyone ? What would you do for your young son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maricha75 View Post
Thank you. So, essentially, I will likely need dentures for a year or so during the whole process. Honestly, I could live with dentures, but my gag reflex is horrible. I had a retainer after braces when I was younger, and had a hard time with that, too.

*Sorry, SA, for the sort of thread jack. I think, if he says he's fine without repairing, don't worry about it. Maybe save the money in case he changes his mind, but just let it be, for now. I do agree about the purely cosmetic point you raised. But, if functional, I would do it, for sure. Mind you, that's not to say no one should do it at all just for cosmetic purposes, just that I understand your point about it. In the end, let him lead on this on, I think. He says it doesn't bother him, believe him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
No thread jack at all.. all of these conversations are worth hearing... it's real life experiences ...that's what I am after... though I'd love to hear from those who had a Maryland bridge experience... read one about a man , same situation as our sons...had it done in his early 20's... only had to replace it once in 25 yrs.... that to me .. is a success story... there is generally no horror stories with these, other than they may need bonded back in after so many years.. not a big deal.. no health risks at all... Zero.

It's probably obvious.. but yeah.. my mind is pretty much made up.. husband feels the same.. a perfect pernament smile is not worth any health risk (he said this earlier) when other alternatives are out there.. so if I can just find a Dentist who still does the Maryland in a few years...I'll be smiling ... I'll be asking next time we see ours...

For a couple weeks I felt "bummer.. I guess he's always going to have a gap there" and No... I didn't want that !@# even if he doesn't care ... If this happened to our daughter.. I KNOW she would care! Boys are a little different.. So when I came across this option last night doing my research.... it was like the sun shining through the clouds for me...I got all excited !! ... there was Hope he could still have a perfect smile....

Sorry...I can't shake the potential risks.. I've went on You tube...watched some horror stories, read more than most probably... experiences that ended up with nerve damage, severe headaches after an implant, the most common complication is something called "Peri-implantitis" ...
Quote:
Peri-implantitis is the destructive inflammatory process affecting the soft and hard tissues surrounding dental implants. The array of periodontal pathogens found around failing implants (those affected by peri-implantitis) are very similar to those found in association with various forms of periodontal disease.
Can read this free E book HERE (with photos to explain)...

Many personal stories under this blog 50 going on 30: Tooth Implants gone bad

There are certainly enough who praise them no doubt, especially the ease with these new cone beam scans now... some of these issues crop up yrs down the road also (remember implants are fairly new really)..... With anything, it's always about the newest, the latest, the greatest.. even if it cost 3 times more, has much higher risks for infections / pain, higher levels of radiation, even when told "there is a possibility it might not take & we'll have to do it again"!

This is approx cost for 1 tooth ... I wonder if it's common for Insurance plans to pay 50%... I've read some articles stating many plans pay nothing for dental implants...


Last edited by SimplyAmorous; 03-06-2017 at 01:19 PM.
SimplyAmorous is offline  
post #15 of 29 (permalink) Old 03-06-2017, 12:54 PM
Member
 
CharlieParker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: (n) a particular place or position.
Posts: 10,841
Re: Dental Implants /Bridges anyone ? What would you do for your young son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyAmorous View Post
I wonder if it's common for Insurance plans to pay 50%... I've read some articles stating many plans pay nothing for dental implants...
What is this "dental plan" of which you speak? Mrs P's full implants were about the price of a BMW.



Sigh, my wife gives me the speaking treatment.
CharlieParker is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on Talk About Marriage, you must first register. Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Important! Your username will be visible to the public next to anything you post and could show up in search engines like Google. If you are concerned about anonymity, PLEASE choose a username that will not be recognizable to anyone you know.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Second Husband Jealousy Blues... Confused8 The Family & Parenting Forums 21 05-18-2016 11:28 PM
Should I force my son to see his dad? theworkwidow Considering Divorce or Separation 23 03-11-2016 09:22 AM
Relationship with my son starting to be affected because of my dil diamondp12 General Relationship Discussion 47 03-07-2016 04:32 PM
Ex Spouse doesn't want to communicate about our son, child is in the middle. Ladieserene Life After Divorce 4 02-15-2016 08:54 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome