Typical TAM responses - Page 4
 Talk About Marriage
  The Marriage Advice and Relationship Help Forums
  right
Forums - For Therapists - Link to Us - Advertise  

    A Public Forum Provided by The Family & Marriage Counseling Directory
Register FAQ Community Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Navigation »Talk About Marriage »Off Topic »The Social Spot » Typical TAM responses

The Social Spot Talk About Whatever.

Like Tree102Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-04-2012, 11:20 PM   #46 (permalink)
Member
 
Gaia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: In a swamp!
Posts: 6,647
Default Re: Typical TAM responses

Quote:
Originally Posted by that_girl View Post
What shoudl i be doing? Be up his ass all day? That comes at bedtime.
Gaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 05-04-2012, 11:46 PM   #47 (permalink)
Member
 
shy_guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: 대한민국 부산
Posts: 2,490
Default Re: Typical TAM responses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaia View Post
I just can't ESCAPE the computer talk!!! You sound like my hubby lmfao. Do you post up random numbers and letters(Code from what he has told me) on pm's as well?
Console.WriteLine("I don't know");
String nextLine = this.getNextLine();
while (! nextLine.Contains("what you're talking about")
nextLine - this.getNextLine();

/*
Poster has been at this for about 10 straight &$%^#* years now
Since nothing else worked, he's going to go for broke
*/

String response = "";
try
{
response = sex_outside_marriage();
}
catch (DiseaseException disease)
{
if (disease.isFatal())
die("goodbye cruel world!");
else
{
post_on_TAM( getEuphemizedWording("It was all her fault") );
}
}
catch (GriefFromWifeException grief)
{
if (grief.Message.Contains("I'm divorcing your worthless ass")
post_on_TAM( getEuphemizedWording("I didn't mean it.
What am I going to do?") );
}

/*
if we got here, we didn't catch a DiseaseException
and we didn't catch a GriefFromWifeException
Check the response we got and proceed accordingly
*/

if (response.contains("Ohhh, Ahhh, baby, I'm in love with you"))
{
try
{
response = continueAffair();
}
catch (mistressIsPregnantException mistressIsPregnant)
{
post_on_TAM(getEuphemizedWording("I was alone and she was not meeting my needs"));
if (I_dont_like_the_response())
{
post_on_TAM(getEuphemizedWording("What was I supposed to do?");
}
if (I_still_dont_like_the_response())
{
post_on_TAM(getArgumentWording("No, you stupid SOB, You don't know what it's like"));
}
}
}



/*
Don't bend your mind too much. Maybe it's funny it you
can halfway read sloppy pseudo code

disclaimer: Totally in fun. No offense intended to anyone.
and now, I don't know if it will maintain it's formatting
so it may be even more difficult to read.
*/

gracefully_end_this_silly_routine();
__________________
There's a big difference between having ten years of experience, and having one year of experience ten times.


The meaning of the yellow ribbon in my avatar.

Last edited by shy_guy; 05-04-2012 at 11:53 PM.
shy_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 11:53 PM   #48 (permalink)
Member
 
Entropy3000's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: In Love
Posts: 9,897
Default Re: Typical TAM responses

Quote:
Originally Posted by MominMayberry View Post
My friend says hi to you. She had name of Bright Eyes and told me of this site. I told her I sign up and she said say hi.
I see. I was hoping that Bright Eyes was a real person and not just a fabricated persona. Not some guy named Peggy. I am so naive it is incredible.

Matryoshka dolls comes to mind. You know, those russian dolls? You wonder just how many there will be. Always a surprise.

Entropy3000 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 12:02 AM   #49 (permalink)
Member
 
Entropy3000's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: In Love
Posts: 9,897
Default Re: Typical TAM responses

Quote:
Originally Posted by shy_guy View Post
Console.WriteLine("I don't know");
String nextLine = this.getNextLine();
while (! nextLine.Contains("what you're talking about"))
{
nextLine - this.getNextLine();

/*
Poster has been at this for about 10 straight &$%^#* years now
Since nothing else worked, he's going to go for broke
*/

String response = "";
try
{
response = sex_outside_marriage();
}
catch (DiseaseException disease)
{
if (disease.isFatal())
die("goodbye cruel world!");
else
{
post_on_TAM( getEuphemizedWording("It was all her fault") );
}
}
catch (GriefFromWifeException grief)
{
if (grief.Message.Contains("I'm divorcing your worthless ass")
post_on_TAM( getEuphemizedWording("I didn't mean it.
What am I going to do?") );
}

/*
if we got here, we didn't catch a DiseaseException
and we didn't catch a GriefFromWifeException
Check the response we got and proceed accordingly
*/

if (response.contains("Ohhh, Ahhh, baby, I'm in love with you"))
{
try
{
response = continueAffair();
}
catch (mistressIsPregnantException mistressIsPregnant)
{
post_on_TAM(getEuphemizedWording("I was alone and she was not meeting my needs"));
if (I_dont_like_the_response())
{
post_on_TAM(getEuphemizedWording("What was I supposed to do?");
}
if (I_still_dont_like_the_response())
{
post_on_TAM(getArgumentWording("No, you stupid SOB, You don't know what it's like"));
}
}
}



/*
Don't bend your mind too much. Maybe it's funny it you
can halfway read sloppy pseudo code

disclaimer: Totally in fun. No offense intended to anyone.
and now, I don't know if it will maintain it's formatting
so it may be even more difficult to read.
*/

gracefully_end_this_silly_routine();

}
Added a missing parenthesis above. This could not have run in eclipse.

Also some curly braces. I should have grabbed this and dropped this into vi or textpad
Entropy3000 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 12:04 AM   #50 (permalink)
Member
 
shy_guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: 대한민국 부산
Posts: 2,490
Default Re: Typical TAM responses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entropy3000 View Post
Added a missing parenthesis above. This could not have run in eclipse.
Thanks. What would we do without testers.

If that was all that was wrong there, I'm REALLY surprised. . I don't have the energy to proofread it to see.
__________________
There's a big difference between having ten years of experience, and having one year of experience ten times.


The meaning of the yellow ribbon in my avatar.
shy_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 12:08 AM   #51 (permalink)
Member
 
Entropy3000's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: In Love
Posts: 9,897
Default Re: Typical TAM responses

Quote:
Originally Posted by shy_guy View Post
Thanks. What would we do without testers.

If that was all that was wrong there, I'm REALLY surprised. . I don't have the energy to proofread it to see.
I taught java for a number of years. I am very rusty.

Good effort sir. Nicely done.
Entropy3000 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 12:10 AM   #52 (permalink)
Member
 
shy_guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: 대한민국 부산
Posts: 2,490
Default Re: Typical TAM responses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entropy3000 View Post
Added a missing parenthesis above. This could not have run in eclipse.

Also some curly braces. I should have grabbed this and dropped this into vi or textpad
I started thinking ... don't know if you've ever done any Perl programming, but about 10 years ago, I did a lot of it. In those days, they used to have Perl Poetry contests. Perl's syntax is perfect for that. The rules usually required that it had to compile and run.

I would just absolutely ROFL reading some of the convoluted nerd humor in those things.
__________________
There's a big difference between having ten years of experience, and having one year of experience ten times.


The meaning of the yellow ribbon in my avatar.
shy_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 12:11 AM   #53 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Indiana
Posts: 7,283
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MominMayberry View Post
Press

5) What was her child hood like
6) For Anthony DeMello quote
7) Out with friends means cheating
8) If you want to hear about how my marriage is great but I am here all the time
9) I am married to nuts but on fourth marriage
10) I cheat with hookers but love family
Laughing my ass off!!!
__________________
“Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity!" - Carlin
nice777guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 12:14 AM   #54 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Indiana
Posts: 7,283
Default

Shove a keylogger up his a$&, pull a 180 and read No More Mister Nice Guy!!!
__________________
“Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity!" - Carlin
nice777guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 12:16 AM   #55 (permalink)
Member
 
Browncoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 1,887
Default Re: Typical TAM responses

Sorry quick aside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entropy3000 View Post
I taught java for a number of years. I am very rusty.

Good effort sir. Nicely done.

More of a C++ guy myself... though all my drivers are still written in C still. The language will never die.

Oh and get this, I still use emacs and vi!
Browncoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 12:22 AM   #56 (permalink)
Member
 
LaxUF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: SELC or SEC (take your pick)
Posts: 284
Default Re: Typical TAM responses

Dear Lord... Y'all need to move the geek p0rn to a more appropriate board... or at least give a girl a warning to take a cold shower. Geesshhh...
LaxUF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 12:23 AM   #57 (permalink)
Member
 
Gaia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: In a swamp!
Posts: 6,647
Default Re: Typical TAM responses

You all are a riot lol.. I love this forum!!
Gaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 12:24 AM   #58 (permalink)
Member
 
LaxUF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: SELC or SEC (take your pick)
Posts: 284
Default Re: Typical TAM responses

Quote:
Originally Posted by nice777guy View Post
Shove a keylogger up his a$&, pull a 180 and read No More Mister Nice Guy!!!
We already covered NO ANAL (for him at least) and there you go giving it away for free... tsk tsk tsk

LaxUF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 12:29 AM   #59 (permalink)
Member
 
LaxUF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: SELC or SEC (take your pick)
Posts: 284
Default Re: Typical TAM responses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halien View Post
Today is your lucky day, Entropy! As a new moderator, I happened to notice that the system called up an error. Since we're friends, I stopped the recursive ban procedure. Below is a section of code that the system returned, just in case you were wondering.

-------

Don't look behind the curtain again, okay?? (okay, I really dumbed down the programming code example to try to make it obvious that this is a joke)
HALIEN - Congrats on your promotion, well deserved! Now that I've buttered you up with compliments... PLEASE use your new powers for good and dig up the Fart thread the OP deleted.

Seriously though... Congrats!
LaxUF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 12:31 AM   #60 (permalink)
Member
 
Entropy3000's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: In Love
Posts: 9,897
Default Re: Typical TAM responses

Quote:
Originally Posted by shy_guy View Post
I started thinking ... don't know if you've ever done any Perl programming, but about 10 years ago, I did a lot of it. In those days, they used to have Perl Poetry contests. Perl's syntax is perfect for that. The rules usually required that it had to compile and run.

I would just absolutely ROFL reading some of the convoluted nerd humor in those things.
I have done some Perl. Years gone by I was more of a system programmer writing in C. They use to have an obfuscated C contest each year. They probably still do.

A lot of this stuff gets religious pretty fast. Great stuff though.
Entropy3000 is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Was it too early? responses will be appreciated greatly. purplebuddha Considering Divorce or Separation 6 09-21-2012 12:16 PM
Sarcasm and Cynicism responses Headspin Coping with Infidelity 81 08-29-2012 10:40 PM
Wife's responses when I initiate. eagleclaw Sex in Marriage 16 08-07-2012 11:54 PM
Threesome cut & paste responses Shaggy Sex in Marriage 0 06-15-2012 08:28 PM
Weird Responses matman General Relationship Discussion 19 12-04-2011 03:53 AM

Member Area

Find a Therapist:


Sponsor Ads


Sponsor Ads




Get The Family & Marriage Counseling Directory Help Guide via Email:
Name:
Email:




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:35 PM.



Copyright 2007 - 2013 © Talk About Marriage