Why the hell was my account banned for being a troll ? - Talk About Marriage
Technical Difficulties? If you are having problems using the site, this is the place to post.

User Tag List

 21Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-08-2016, 10:53 AM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 9
Why the hell was my account banned for being a troll ?

My older account sparrow5555 was banned for being a troll and multiple accounts. I couldn't recover my older account sparrow555 due to the password reset issue and had to create a new account. What the hell is going on with the mods and the site ?

I tried repeatedly contacting the mods for the ban issue and received no reply. It felt that I only got banned because I got into an argument with a of man hating poster who started attacking me unprovoked . Her attacks on me were left as it were while my posts were deleted, and my account was labelled a troll and banned.

P.S: This would also be one of my multiple account.

swallow555 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-08-2016, 11:01 AM
Forum Supporter
 
blueinbr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 6,021
Re: Why the hell was my account banned for being a troll ?

Who was the other poster? First letter either A, S or J?
blueinbr is offline  
post #3 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-08-2016, 11:18 AM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 9
Re: Why the hell was my account banned for being a troll ?

Anon Pink
swallow555 is offline  
 
post #4 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-09-2016, 12:04 AM
Member
 
Anon Pink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 10,064
Re: Why the hell was my account banned for being a troll ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swallow555 View Post
Anon Pink
Interesting.

You claim your older account Sparrow555 was no longer accessible because of the password reset so you created a new account Sparrow5555... But your first post as Sparroww5555 you attack and insult CynthiaD who has never even remotely been insulting to anyone...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow5555
What an utterly disgusting, manipulative and an agenda based reply.
You actually made me create an account.

What the hell is wrong with you ?
So did Cynthia's post make you create an account or did the password reset make you create an account?

I thought you were a sock puppet of another guy who creates sock puppets as often as Trump makes an ass of himself. So if you're not he, I apologize. But if you are he...

"Some women are blessed with multi-orgasmic ability for a reason and I'm damn sure not going to waste a blessing" ~FrenchFry


"Vaginas are tricky creatures." ~Lucy999
Anon Pink is offline  
post #5 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-09-2016, 12:16 AM
Member
 
larry.gray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 5,384
Re: Why the hell was my account banned for being a troll ?

At least he doesn't make a new account as often as Hillary lies....
You invited the comment Anon
larry.gray is offline  
post #6 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-09-2016, 12:22 AM
Member
 
Anon Pink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 10,064
Re: Why the hell was my account banned for being a troll ?

I don't think so Larry. Every time trump opens his mouth he makes an ass of himself, but Hillary only lies every 10-15 interviews.

"Some women are blessed with multi-orgasmic ability for a reason and I'm damn sure not going to waste a blessing" ~FrenchFry


"Vaginas are tricky creatures." ~Lucy999
Anon Pink is offline  
post #7 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-09-2016, 01:14 AM
Member
 
IMFarAboveRubies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: East of Eden
Posts: 1,470
Re: Why the hell was my account banned for being a troll ?

I'd rather a big mouthed honest person be the POTUS than a sociopathic, pathological liar. That harpy has no conscience.
IMFarAboveRubies is offline  
post #8 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-09-2016, 01:17 AM
Member
 
larry.gray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 5,384
Re: Why the hell was my account banned for being a troll ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anon pink View Post
i don't think so larry. Every time trump opens his mouth he makes an ass of himself, but hillary only lies 10-15 times per interview.
fify
larry.gray is offline  
post #9 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-09-2016, 01:19 AM
Member
 
larry.gray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 5,384
Re: Why the hell was my account banned for being a troll ?

So you're supporting Johnson IMFR?
Because I wouldn't call Trump honest either...
larry.gray is offline  
post #10 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-09-2016, 05:18 AM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 9
Re: Why the hell was my account banned for being a troll ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anon Pink View Post
Interesting.

You claim your older account Sparrow555 was no longer accessible because of the password reset so you created a new account Sparrow5555... But your first post as Sparroww5555 you attack and insult CynthiaD who has never even remotely been insulting to anyone...



So did Cynthia's post make you create an account or did the password reset make you create an account?
.

Original account - Sparrow555

I could not login but procrastinated creating a new account until I saw that posts by Cynthia in that thread which pissed me off enough to create a new account.


Quote:
I thought you were a sock puppet of another guy who creates sock puppets as often as Trump makes an ass of himself. So if you're not he, I apologize. But if you are he..
I think you got a bit too used to the drama inducing behavior on TAM.


Last edited by swallow555; 08-09-2016 at 05:23 AM.
swallow555 is offline  
post #11 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-09-2016, 06:49 AM
Member
 
john117's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Midwest USA
Posts: 11,177
Re: Why the hell was my account banned for being a troll ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMFarAboveRubies View Post
I'd rather a big mouthed honest person be the POTUS than a sociopathic, pathological liar. That harpy has no conscience.
john117 is online now  
post #12 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-09-2016, 07:35 AM
Forum Supporter
 
blueinbr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 6,021
Re: Why the hell was my account banned for being a troll ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anon Pink View Post
Interesting.



You claim your older account Sparrow555 was no longer accessible because of the password reset so you created a new account Sparrow5555... But your first post as Sparroww5555 you attack and insult CynthiaD who has never even remotely been insulting to anyone...







So did Cynthia's post make you create an account or did the password reset make you create an account?



I thought you were a sock puppet of another guy who creates sock puppets as often as Trump makes an ass of himself. So if you're not he, I apologize. But if you are he...

I did catch that post. I had to go back to read it again to see what agenda CD was accused of. I never saw any agenda from her. Her posts are some if the most helpful

Pink, you on the other hand have this anti-white page agenda that you keep pushing. I may have to block you.
blueinbr is offline  
post #13 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-09-2016, 09:00 AM
Member
 
Anon Pink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 10,064
Re: Why the hell was my account banned for being a troll ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueinbr View Post
I did catch that post. I had to go back to read it again to see what agenda CD was accused of. I never saw any agenda from her. Her posts are some if the most helpful

Pink, you on the other hand have this anti-white page agenda that you keep pushing. I may have to block you.


I get a toaster oven every time I convert a populated page to a white page. But don't tell anyone, blue.

"Some women are blessed with multi-orgasmic ability for a reason and I'm damn sure not going to waste a blessing" ~FrenchFry


"Vaginas are tricky creatures." ~Lucy999
Anon Pink is offline  
post #14 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-09-2016, 09:01 AM
Member
 
Anon Pink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 10,064
Re: Why the hell was my account banned for being a troll ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry.gray View Post
fify
Do you need a tissue for that hyperbolic cough?

"Some women are blessed with multi-orgasmic ability for a reason and I'm damn sure not going to waste a blessing" ~FrenchFry


"Vaginas are tricky creatures." ~Lucy999
Anon Pink is offline  
post #15 of 22 (permalink) Old 08-11-2016, 02:13 AM
Moderator
 
EleGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: New Mexico
Posts: 31,695
Re: Why the hell was my account banned for being a troll ?

I posted in the mod forum for the ban to be reviewed.
EleGirl is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on Talk About Marriage, you must first register. Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Important! Your username will be visible to the public next to anything you post and could show up in search engines like Google. If you are concerned about anonymity, PLEASE choose a username that will not be recognizable to anyone you know.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Can't access account because of setting RainbowBrite2 Technical Difficulties? 7 08-04-2016 01:27 PM
HSA account, insurance for kids question Thor Going Through Divorce or Separation 8 07-05-2016 10:21 PM
How do you feel about the concept of hell and people suffering for all eternity? Quadronos The Social Spot 64 05-14-2016 07:03 AM
Open an Account @ PNC for $200? JukeboxHero The Social Spot 1 03-07-2016 12:20 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome