Topify add on iPad
 Talk About Marriage
  The Marriage Advice and Relationship Help Forums
  right
Forums - For Therapists - Link to Us - Advertise  

    A Public Forum Provided by The Family & Marriage Counseling Directory
Register FAQ Community Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Technical Difficulties? If you are having problems using the site, this is the place to post.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Shaggy

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-27-2013, 07:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 10,083
Default Topify add on iPad

So I use an iPad and the web version to visit tam.

Thus afternoon there is now an add at the very top inserted even above the TAM banner for a topify app. It's there on every single page and its messing up the loading and the jump to first unread in each thread since its realigning the page to the top of the screen.

Please make it stop.
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 07-01-2013, 11:06 AM   #2 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Chicago
Posts: 3
Default Re: Topify add on iPad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
So I use an iPad and the web version to visit tam.

Thus afternoon there is now an add at the very top inserted even above the TAM banner for a topify app. It's there on every single page and its messing up the loading and the jump to first unread in each thread since its realigning the page to the top of the screen.

Please make it stop.
Hello Shaggy,

I am the Community Manager at Topify and can help you out. Can you provide me the steps, device details, software, and screen shots of your issue? Also is private browsing enabled while experiencing this issue?

You can send them to me at support @ Topify dot com and I will address it ASAP.

Thanks for your feedback.
The Pun is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-01-2013, 04:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 10,083
Default Re: Topify add on iPad

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pun View Post
Hello Shaggy,

I am the Community Manager at Topify and can help you out. Can you provide me the steps, device details, software, and screen shots of your issue? Also is private browsing enabled while experiencing this issue?

You can send them to me at support @ Topify dot com and I will address it ASAP.

Thanks for your feedback.
iPad 2, current i0S6, private mode, safari.

Clicking the X on the ad redirects to www,talkaboutmarriage.com /# but the ad is still there at top and forces the screen scroll to the top after the page load completes.

Interestingly chrome on same device in incognito mode displayed the add once, but accepted it when I clicked the X to close it.

Btw, the page loads seem very slow like they are dependent on the ad server to complete.
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-01-2013, 04:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Chicago
Posts: 3
Default Re: Topify add on iPad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
iPad 2, current i0S6, private mode, safari.

Clicking the X on the ad redirects to www,talkaboutmarriage.com /# but the ad is still there at top and forces the screen scroll to the top after the page load completes.

Interestingly chrome on same device in incognito mode displayed the add once, but accepted it when I clicked the X to close it.

Btw, the page loads seem very slow like they are dependent on the ad server to complete.

Thanks for the quick reply, we have a fix in the works and you should see in the next few days once it is pushed live.

Feel free to contact me with any other issues or bugs.
The Pun is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-05-2013, 05:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Chicago
Posts: 3
Default Re: Topify add on iPad

@ Shaggy - are you still having this issue?
The Pun is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-05-2013, 05:44 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 10,083
Default Re: Topify add on iPad

Not at the moment. They've cleared up.
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on Talk About Marriage, you must first register. Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Important! Your username will be visible to the public next to anything you post and could show up in search engines like Google. If you are concerned about anonymity, PLEASE choose a username that will not be recognizable to anyone you know.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
iPad Chopsy The Social Spot 2 11-07-2012 04:39 PM
Ipad Keylogger? Joanie Coping with Infidelity 14 08-23-2012 10:56 AM
iPad RainbowGirl Coping with Infidelity 18 11-30-2011 07:45 PM

Member Area

Find a Therapist:


Sponsor Ads


Sponsor Ads




Get The Family & Marriage Counseling Directory Help Guide via Email:
Name:
Email:




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:20 AM.



Copyright 2007 - 2013 © Talk About Marriage

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.