Talk About Marriage - View Single Post - whistleblower complaint against Trump
View Single Post
post #1750 of (permalink) Old 11-21-2019, 07:39 AM
Chaparral

Re: whistleblower complaint against Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by VladDracul View Post
Marduk, some of those 60 misogynist things Trump said were pretty funny. I'm just sayin.
If you read all that diatribe thatís a funny too. His lists that I had time for was political correct and woke run amok. Saying something disparaging about someone doesnít mak them a racist or a racist woman hater. A racist would not date a black woman for a year. Trump has also taken care of his exes. A woman hater would not hire the first female superintendent to build a skyscraper.
Trump didnít get accused of being any of these things until he became a Republican running for President. Coincidence?

Although have never groped a random woman, back in the day I was groped quite often by the ladies before I settled down. I sure as hell didnít think of them as man haters.

I think Marduk gives excellent advice on the other forums but I donít think Russians, Ukrainians, Mexicans, Canadians or any other non citizens should be trolling this country or any other countryís elections.

MARRIED MAN SEX LIFE PRIMER BY ATHOL KAYE @ amazon.com
NOT JUST FRIENDS BY SHIRLEY GLASS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MUST READS FOR EVERYONE

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome