Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Away and beyond in a hot place
Re: Help! I don’t know what to do
Megnislost10$, how old are you and your WH?
How long have you been married?
How old are you kids?
If you do not play your cards right you will lose your marriage.
1. You have to do the 180 on him, tell him to get out and he can have all the time he wants but he is not coming back. No calls, no contact, no nothing.
2. You cannot nice a potential cheater/cheater into a marriage or play the 'pick me' dance which is what you are doing.
3. No begging, crying, pleading, he will lose respect for you completely and do whatever he wants anyhow.
4. Ask a good friend to come beside you for support
5. Tell his Commanding officer - affairs are frowned on in the military, there will be flak, but let him see you for a strong, no nonsense woman who will not put up with his disrespect and cheating.
6. Tell your families, and friends, what has been going on in the marriage, expose his ass - when his family and friends know about this, his attraction to her will nose dive because he will not be the man he pretends to be - this is no shame on you, it is his shame to carry. He will be angry, let him be, tell him he brought it on himself.
Then go and meet an army lawyer as to what your options are, I guess they have those services in the army.
7. If she is married or has a boyfriend, family expose her too.
Dont let him walk all over you, nobody deserves to be treated as second best.