mentioned something on my thread that I thought would make for an interesting conversation about vulnerability in dating.
There are 8 basic characteristics for actively vulnerable people:
1. Vulnerable people try new experiences.
2. They donít avoid negative emotions.
3. They accept that bad things happen in life.
4. They value relationships that have more emotional intimacy.
5. Vulnerable people connect with strangers.
6. They make great leaders.
7. Theyíre kind to themselves.
8. They embrace their vulnerability.
Single people of TAM:
1) On a scale of 1 - 10 where 1 = It doesn't cross your mind and 10 = You're aggressively looking
How much effort are you willing to put into dating in order to find a relationship partner?
2) On a scale of 1 - 10 where 1 = Shrek and 10 = Donkey (from the Shrek movies)
How vulnerable are you when looking for a relationship partner? Is there anything that impacts the level of vulnerability you portray to potential partners?
3) How many of the 8 characteristics of vulnerable people mentioned above do you regularly display? Which ones are they?